China's michelle obama

huaxia rox

India is a peace loving nation that moves at its own pace and has no desire to conquer the world as China has!
kasimiris and assmesee dont give a crap to that.....sri lankas and bangldashes as well.......go fool your own people.......and keep conquering the weak......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
kasimiris and assmesee dont give a crap to that.....sri lankas and bangldashes as well.......go fool your own people.......and keep conquering the weak......

It is not surprising that a fool statement coming out from a bigoted Chinese propanganist.

Visit reality.

SL cricketers have come hotfoot to India even though their boss told them not to.

BD is on the best of terms.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Huaxia Rox,

Do you have a problem that your Chairman's wife will be doing great work for China on the diplomatic field?

Do you detest her that much that you are irked that Indians are praising her?

Funny!

You are an ideal case for the Laogai as per Chinese law!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

i have problems with what you said only......if i behaviored very untouchablely in front of you for you information thats just the way i talk about issues here.......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Please say on topic and not drive the thread tangential with whose avatar is what and who is what nationality.

Get to the meat of the post and comment.

If irrelevant, then report.

t_co reported a post and the offensive post was deleted!

If you feel Satish is a fraud, start a thread and not derail an otherwise pleasant thread.

I think the Chairman's wife is an asset and she does sing well in the Chinese style of singing.

Don't you think it is great and that the couple Xi are trendy, modern and not like the dowdy Mao suit clad ideologues of yesteryears?

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
no he is not.....sihk is seen as a laughing stock in prc no more than Pran Nath Thapar and likes......if a real and healthy chinese wants to use an avatar of sihk an indian can go for Churchill......
If sikh is a laughing stock in prc, what are han chinese in rest of the world? don't try to be racist my chinese friend

satish007

Xi ex-wife also good. kexiaoming(kelingling) is daughter kehua who was Chinese ambassador to UK.
Xi like beautiful women, he had close relation with a TV hostess while he was Fujian province president.
but his current wife, peng forget him. and she finally become first lady of China.
I doubt he have gut to touch another woman if his wife was Michelle.
BTW, mess with TV hostess is high level Chinese governors tradition.

CCTV

She is so pretty, but much prettier than Michelle......
I want to know how Obama can face this monster every day?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
She is so pretty, but much prettier than Michelle......
I want to know how Obama can face this monster every day?
Same way Bill Clinton faced Hillary every day, I guess.:)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles