China's J-15 Carrier-Based Fighter is Inferior to Russian Su-33 fighter: Russia

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
A lot of guys here have little idea about the scale of things that are happening in China. Currently over 60 metro lines on top of the 50 or so lines that are already in operation, in over 2 docen cities are under construction and will be completed before 2015, and hundreds are planned. The same goes for expressways and high-speed rails. In fact the money China spends on weapons is a hay stick compared to money China spends these days on infrastructure and research.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
China should show reliable home fighter engine before we can discuss about China taking over Russia in fighter market....

China has looong way to go before catching up with Russia in experience & superiority of home industry....

badguy2000

Respected Member
Chinese economy is 4 times larger than Russia's and the gaping is growing. China is also churning out lots more engineers, scientists than Russia is, and is spending a lot more on research, if the current trend holds its just a matter of time before China catches up with Russia in every military technology. It is already happening, and the process is accelerating, that's probably the reason that India is now increasingly looking to the west for new weapons.

Also if the current demographic trend holds, by 2100 russia will be roughly in the same rank as Canada or Australia as far as population goes, all sparsely populated countries that are almost completely dependent on raw materials. But of course by then, over half of russia's population could be muslims, that certainly will affect russia's fate a lot.
well, the only guy on the screen of Chinese is Yankee.

Russia's gold time has gone and has no chance to resume the superpower like USSR.

In forseeable future, the world has to watch a man show played by USA and CHina.

Due to the huge gap of population, Yankee can not be the rival of CHina in a long run.

or In another word, CHina is a titan that USA, UK , France or German can not deal with alone.

If west guys want not to be ass-kicked by CHina, west guys including USA, UK, France, Germany, Canada have to unite to competite CHina.

SHASH2K2

guy, let wait and see. in one decade or so, USA ,UK,France and Germany will cry "unite to defend us from Chinese" like babies.
You accept that you Chinese have imperialistic ambition .I shows your true mentality and what we all are saying that beware of Chinese.
They always have a Hidden agenda.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't want to predict when China will overtake US (on per capital basis it probably will never happen) but I do certainly believe that 20 years from now the folks on this forum (if it still exists) will not longer mention chinese and russian weapons in the same sentence.

badguy2000

Respected Member
You accept that you Chinese have imperialistic ambition .I shows your true mentality and what we all are saying that beware of Chinese.
They always have a Hidden agenda.
well, We CHinese won't asskick west guys in violence means,like Soivet, even if CHina is more powerful than the combination of all west countries.

In fact, we needn't do it at all.

We will just do with west guys ,just as we do with bankrupty greece-----we will buy up bankrupty west guys,and make west guys work for us CHinese.

We need not conquer west guys---we just make west guys become our employees.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
UK, Germany and US unite to face China, in which way? Commerce perhaps. If foreigners visit chinese forums, even the most nationalistic ones, they will be astounded by the fact that the word 'super power' is rarely used, that's because all Chinese care is to have a better life, this stands in sterk contrast to the indian forums.

I firmly believe that as china becomes more prosperous, the conflict between China and India will become more of economical and cultural in nature, as millions and millions of indians could flood to china to find a better life. 20 years from now, the workers in foxconn's factories in china could very well be crowded with indians.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
India is growing fast as well. I really doubt millions of indians will flood to china to find work and better life. Indians like freedom. Unless offcourse the chinese people find the balls to fight for their rights. Even then, indians would rather stay in india as more and more ops come by. We are already seeing that.

China and india will for sure compete economically by 2050 but I really doubt indians will look at china as a place to settle unless their is a political change.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
or In another word, CHina is a titan that USA, UK , France or German can not deal with alone.

If west guys want not to be ass-kicked by CHina, west guys including USA, UK, France, Germany, Canada have to unite to competite CHina.
Lets do the math, USA, UK, France, German and Canadian has a combined GDP of $25.27 trillion. China has a GDP of $4.5 trillion.

You are nothing.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
India is growing fast as well. I really doubt millions of indians will flood to china to find work and better life. Indians like freedom. Unless offcourse the chinese people find the balls to fight for their rights. Even then, indians would rather stay in india as more and more ops come by. We are already seeing that.

China and india will for sure compete economically by 2050 but I really doubt indians will look at china as a place to settle unless their is a political change.
Do you know the reason people move across the border, its is caused by inequality in income and living standard that exists between 2 nations. A masonry man already earns like 400 dollars (3000 RMB) a month in the yantze delta area (my cousins run a construction business there, that's teh money they pay to workers from the poor inland), if that kind wage level propagates to areas bordering India, i think the prospect of working in china would become a very tempting for indians.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Do you know the reason people move across the border, its is caused by inequality in income and living standard that exists between 2 nations. A masonry man already earns like 400 dollars (3000 RMB) a month in the yantze delta area (my cousins run a construction business there, that's teh money they pay to workers from the poor inland), if that kind wage level propagates to areas bordering India, i think the prospect of working in china would become a very tempting for indians.
So that is why millions of Chinese are flooding the Russian border, because Chinese make so much money? The inequality is so great Russian living standards in the Far East are so high? High-tech manufacturers at Foxconn make $150 a month. Chinese wages are not that high. The only people making money are party members, business owners or foreigners. I was paid ten times what my Chinese counterparts were doing when I taught in Sichuan.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Lets do the math, USA, UK, France, German and Canadian has a combined GDP of $25.27 trillion. China has a GDP of $4.5 trillion.

You are nothing.
haha 70% of 25.27 trillion GDP are service section such as 200 dollar stipeaser ticket,300 dollar broadway ticket, trillions of dollar rent,bars, 30 dollar hair cut, and wall street magic..
face the case:
CHina's steel= USA+UK+German+France+Japan+....
China's cement= USA+UK+France+...
China auto=UK+France+German+Japan
China....

in fact, CHina is already the global biggest wealth creater,but the unfair world wealth distribution system make Chinese people can not enjoy the wealth they create . Instead, lazy west guys play a guy of "gains a lot without pain".

what CHina needs do is just to subvert the current unfair wealth distribution system and let chinese people can afford the wealth they create. that will mean the rapid dive of west guys life quality and also a nightmare of west civiliazion.

anyhow, the better life quality must be on the base of poor life quality of west guys.

you do need have a math.

Without the support of real material production, "dollar" and "euro" are useless paper . the "25.27 trillion GDP" measured by "dollar" or "euro" are all useless.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Tony,
You forgot that china has a huge population itself. China will not be able to soak in huge influx of migrants. Will the chinese government accept migrants that cause job loss for chinese?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
haha 70% of 25.27 trillion GDP are service section such as 200 dollar stipeaser ticket,300 dollar broadway ticket, trillions of dollar rent,bars, 30 dollar hair cut, and wall street magic..
face the case:
CHina's steel= USA+UK+German+France+Japan+....
China's cement= USA+UK+France+...
China auto=UK+France+German+Japan
China....

you do need have a math.

Without the support of real material production, "dollar" and "euro" are useless paper . the "25.27 trillion GDP" measured by "dollar" or "euro" are all useless.
Wow Guy, do you not realise the value of the services sector? That is why your economy is so backwards. All you do is build using all that cement and steel and now you have housing prices no one can afford. You just don't get it do you.

Oracle

UK, Germany and US unite to face China, in which way? Commerce perhaps. If foreigners visit chinese forums, even the most nationalistic ones, they will be astounded by the fact that the word 'super power' is rarely used, that's because all Chinese care is to have a better life, this stands in sterk contrast to the indian forums.

I firmly believe that as china becomes more prosperous, the conflict between China and India will become more of economical and cultural in nature, as millions and millions of indians could flood to china to find a better life. 20 years from now, the workers in foxconn's factories in china could very well be crowded with indians.
Sorry mate, we do not want to be Subjects being ruled by a King in China. We are Citizens, and would like to keep our Citizenship of India. Got the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:

badguy2000

Respected Member
So that is why millions of Chinese are flooding the Russian border, because Chinese make so much money? The inequality is so great Russian living standards in the Far East are so high? High-tech manufacturers at Foxconn make $150 a month. Chinese wages are not that high. The only people making money are party members, business owners or foreigners. I was paid ten times what my Chinese counterparts were doing when I taught in Sichuan.
haha, you should just visit northeast china and Russia far east.......Russia's far east is not just "decling", but "dying" with lots of abandoned towns and cities.

SHASH2K2

haha, you should just visit northeast china and Russia far east.......Russia's far east is not just "decling", but "dying" with lots of abandoned towns and cities.
So chisese immigrants are trying to save dyeing Russian cities.
I am so impressed by your sense of Social service and care for other countries.
Perfect example of Social service .

badguy2000

Respected Member
Wow Guy, do you not realise the value of the services sector? That is why your economy is so backwards. All you do is build using all that cement and steel and now you have housing prices no one can afford. You just don't get it do you.
hahahahahahahahaha....go on ,guy. yeah,

according to you odd logic
over 50% of india's GDP is service section while only 40 of CHina's GDP is service seciton. so india is more advanced while CHina is backward....hahaha.

guy, in 1980s, Japanese service section was much less than USA,UK,France and German,but at that time, Japan asskicked all of those .

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It is also flooded with a bunch of broke Chinese selling vegetables and fake clothes. Not to mention Chinese drug cartels.

badguy2000

Respected Member
guys, IMHO, most of west guys are so lazy and low-efficent that they don't deserve their high life quality at all.

In germany's eyes, Greece is the guy that wants "gain without pains" and deseves their bankrupty;

but in CHinese eyes, most west countries ,except a few such as German and Japan ,are all "greece" who just want "gain without pain".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles