China's first indigenous carrier CV17

smooth manifold

Country flag
You sound like one of those blabbering kids without even understanding or reading the responses directed at you. U really that dumb? Where the “F” did I say money is not a problem you nincampoop. I’m sure you’re not going to understand this response as well and I predict your next response will be the same half assed blabber about money again.
Try responding like an adult, and then maybe you would understand things with a higher perspective.

haha, japs and Germans don’t have the resources to build multiple carriers? You’re so immature. they can come up with stuff that would crush contemporary carriers. On their own. They CHOOSE not to. I’m sure you would not understand this either.

so, Toodle Doo muddafakka
where are their resources? why don't they rebel against American military occupation if they're so powerful? why don't they build ten carriers to enslave the Americans rather than being enslaved by Americans?

"they can come up with stuff that would crush contemporary carriers. "
Please tell us about what these stuff are? cars and camera lens?

Last edited:

smooth manifold

Country flag
You might not like the answer, but money is actually the quite a big issue in these decisions. Even US defense committees gasp when a Ford class carrier has cost overrun from of $1.5B, all the while having a massive $700B budget.
It isn't only the acquisition, r&d cost that matter, the operating and maintenance cost along with operationalizing an entire MIC is what is hard to commit to.
There isn't data about others but it costs $10M( 2015 const)/day to keep a USN CSG operational. Thats over $3B for just 1 CSG(includes airwing). The IN for example has a opex budget of barely over $3B, meaning if it were to maintain a CSG, then entire revenue expenditure would be spent on just a single CSG, and that discounts the fact that an MIC will have to be established to maintain it at that cost.
Both japan and germany have lower defense budgets than India's.
not every country is as rich and crazy as Saudi Arabia. They put 10% of their GDP into defense. lol. the most extreme case is Soviet Union. no other countries can bear that level in peace time(except for North Korea lol). Germany and Japan can increase their defense budget slowly under their current constitution. But it'll have negative impacts on their citizens' welfare.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
not every country is as rich and crazy as Saudi Arabia. They put 10% of their GDP into defense. lol. the most extreme case is Soviet Union. no other countries can bear that level in peace time(except for North Korea lol). Germany and Japan can increase their defense budget slowly under their current constitution. But it'll have negative impacts on their citizens' welfare.
It comes down to need. Germans and Japanese need healthcare, pensions and social services. They don't need to challenge the American world order as it is not such a bad place for them to be. Chinese don't need these things, their nation was forged from suffering and their national shame drives them on to never suffer a century of humiliation again. Citizen's welfare doesn't matter in China, all that matters is the image of success.

smooth manifold

Country flag
It comes down to need. Germans and Japanese need healthcare, pensions and social services. They don't need to challenge the American world order as it is not such a bad place for them to be. Chinese don't need these things, their nation was forged from suffering and their national shame drives them on to never suffer a century of humiliation again. Citizen's welfare doesn't matter in China, all that matters is the image of success.
Chinese social welfare is not as good as Germany and Japan because China has not enough budget. But I can be 100% confident China has much better social welfare than India. At least, Chinese have 10 years longer lifespan than Indians on average. Are you implying India doesn't care about its citizen's welfare?

Last edited:

Bhurki

Chinese social welfare is not as good as Germany and Japan because China has not enough budget. But I can be 100% confident China has 10 times better social welfare than India.
Lets not digress here.. One can very easily talk about the chinese revolutions of 60s and 70s and early implementation of one child policy and a million other things if throwing mud on others is all the objective has been turned into.

smooth manifold

Country flag
Lets not digress here.. One can very easily talk about the chinese revolutions of 60s and 70s and early implementation of one child policy and a million other things if throwing mud on others is all the objective has been turned into.
agree.......................................

smooth manifold

Country flag
FYI, I know @Armand2REP love watching China Uncensored and that fake Falun Gong media New Tang Dynasty funded by CIA. But I don't care at all. I have bigger minds.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
where are their resources? why don't they rebel against American military occupation if they're so powerful? why don't they build ten carriers to enslave the Americans rather than being enslaved by Americans?

"they can come up with stuff that would crush contemporary carriers. "
Please tell us about what these stuff are? cars and camera lens?
Which is why you STILL DONT UNDERSTAND yet you keep asking why why why. I’m done explaining to you. They don’t WANT to rebel against America you little kid because they don’t NEED to. Their democratic governments don’t view world domination as their core principles anymore. Something that you would never understand, all you understand is more money = big army. And who the Fck said they are enslaved by America? This tells me that you are super immature.

If you were so blind to think that they can’t come up with a force to reckon with you are delusional.
Post WW2, these countries have taken an active step to limit their war machines. If they still want it, they can pour a ton of money TODAY and build something to reckon and compare to the third reich.
FYI: German GDP per capita is almost 6 times that of Chinas.
Japan’s is almost 5 times that of China’s.
Both of them are engineering powerhouses. From submarines to tanks to aircrafts, they can easily surpass China if they wish to. That is a fact. If you ask one more time ‘then why they don’t do it?’, I will go super sayan on you lol.

smooth manifold

Country flag
Which is why you STILL DONT UNDERSTAND yet you keep asking why why why. I’m done explaining to you. They don’t WANT to rebel against America you little kid because they don’t NEED to. Their democratic governments don’t view world domination as their core principles anymore. Something that you would never understand, all you understand is more money = big army. And who the Fck said they are enslaved by America? This tells me that you are super immature.

If you were so blind to think that they can’t come up with a force to reckon with you are delusional.
Post WW2, these countries have taken an active step to limit their war machines. If they still want it, they can pour a ton of money TODAY and build something to reckon and compare to the third reich.
FYI: German GDP per capita is almost 6 times that of Chinas.
Japan’s is almost 5 times that of China’s.
lol. they don't have the industry base. they don't have oil. they don't have nuclear weapons. If they can pour money, other countries can do the same. then WW3. they will be defeated again.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
lol. they don't have the industry base. they don't have oil. they don't have nuclear weapons. If they can pour money, other countries can do the same. then WW3. they will be defeated again.
They don’t have industry base- WRONG
They don’t have oil- WRONG
They don’t have nuclear weapons- It’s because they chose not to pursue it you little itty bitty kid.
Who do you think will defeat them in WW3? China?

Sample this: When the iAf chief said that the rafales that are coming in has no equivalent in the south Asian neighborhood, does that tell you something? The tech capabilities of a 4.5 gen aircraft are not possessed by China. The sukhois and the Chinese counterparts does not hold a candle to the european( bar Russia) counterparts. On a conventional war path, I can confidently say that Germany can defeat China. The Chinese do have the numbers. But Tactics and gear wise, the Germans can confidently hold their own.

Last edited:

smooth manifold

Country flag
They don’t have industry base- WRONG
They don’t have oil- WRONG
They don’t have nuclear weapons- It’s because they chose not to pursue it you little itty bitty kid.
Who do you think will defeat them in WW3?
lol nuclear bombs will do. I don't think they have the industrial capacity to build more nuclear weapons than other nuclear powers.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
lol nuclear bombs will do. I don't think they have the industrial capacity to build more nuclear weapons than other nuclear powers.
It’s not industrial capacity sir manifold. It’s the amount of nuclear enrichment capacity that is required. Yet again you confuse and convolute everything. Industrial capacity = conventional weaponry.
You really think you can fire nukes at them? Don’t kid yourself. THAAD systems and other interceptors aren’t just for show. And try launching a nuke attack on them. NATO forces would obliterate and smoke any such aggressor.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Chinese social welfare is not as good as Germany and Japan because China has not enough budget. But I can be 100% confident China has much better social welfare than India. At least, Chinese have 10 years longer lifespan than Indians on average. Are you implying India doesn't care about its citizen's welfare?
Definitely possible. Considering the GDP that China has. When you say China doesn’t have the budget like Germany and Japan, you are caught in your own delusional lie. Germany and Japan focus on Their citizens welfare and not their military. Which is where they CHOSE to focus on non military matter because their principles are NOT of world domination. If China had spent its money similar to the Germans or the japs, the standard of living for the average Chinese citizen would be far ahead.

Bhurki

It’s not industrial capacity sir manifold. It’s the amount of nuclear enrichment capacity that is required. Yet again you confuse and convolute everything. Industrial capacity = conventional weaponry.
You really think you can fire nukes at them? Don’t kid yourself. THAAD systems and other interceptors aren’t just for show. And try launching a nuke attack on them. NATO forces would obliterate and smoke any such aggressor.
Nice job, man. You've derailed this thread ...
What would you have everyone reading this thread believe? Just ask for it, we'll agree.. Its not like its going to change something.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Nice job, man. You've derailed this thread ...
What would you have everyone reading this thread believe? Just ask for it, we'll agree.. Its not like its going to change something.
Hold up! I derailed this thread? Up yours man!
Yes, I may have digressed this thread by responding to that idiot, and I will stop.
It’s not me who is derailing the thread rather it’s him!, Its also me trying to point out that the person you are talking to has not grasp on actualities and logical facts and is spewing shit. He’s digressed from aircraft carriers to Germans and japs. I’m just responding to him. GO through the effing thread before suggesting I detailed the thread.

And You don’t need to agree with me on anything just for the sake of it dude. Maybe that’s your thing, definitely not mine.

Last edited:

Bhurki

Hold up! I derailed this thread? Up yours man!
Yes, I may have digressed this thread by responding to that idiot, and I will stop.
It’s not me who is derailing the thread rather it’s him!, Its also me trying to point out that the person you are talking to has not grasp on actualities and logical facts and is spewing shit. He’s digressed from aircraft carriers to Germans and japs. I’m just responding to him. GO through the effing thread before suggesting I detailed the thread.

And You don’t need to agree with me on anything just for the sake of it dude. Maybe that’s your thing, definitely not mine.
Up everybody's!!!
I just meant its useless to try to put your thought into somebody else's head unless he asks for it or it fulfills a useful purpose.
Whats the use of creating friction when you have nowhere to use the heat it creates..

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Up everybody's!!!
I just meant its useless to try to put your thought into somebody else's head unless he asks for it or it fulfills a useful purpose.
Whats the use of creating friction when you have nowhere to use the heat it creates..
He does ask for it. Repeatedly. Nice, what’s the use of creating friction? The purpose is to bring out the reasoning tactic of someone who claims to be so sure of their statements. Also to try to instill humility and shed their stubbornness.
Don’t ask me why I’m creating friction. Go to the source and ask why they’re being so incoherent. It’s not me who changes topics so quickly. Direct your questions at him. You can ignore the friction I create if it bothers you.

And yes, i am in a pissy mood as well. I usually don’t go on a rant, and try to contain myself, as I’m not an expert in everything as well. But if you’re just being stubborn, I will call you out on it.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles