The Chairman
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Blackwater

[COLOR="#FF0000[SIZE=7]"]you want me to post dirty India photo? there are million of them?[/[/SIZE]COLOR]
We know how dirty india is but we want to see how dirty china is:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

now stick to topic,This thread if of Chinese cities.Get out of shanghai and Beijing mania and show real china or have guts to see what we show:lol::lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Tronic

Ironically, I feel pity seeing all the massive urbanized city pics posted by LTE-TDD, and envy the folks in the rural pics posted by the Brigadier.

Trying to run after this facade of big glittering cities, these chaps are diving straight into a future built on pointless stress, living their whole lives trying to match up to unmatchable expectations and glittering materialism. I grew up on the farms, and if given a choice, I would choose farm life over city life any given day!

mileycyruslove

facepalm @LTE-TDD, you made it so easy to make fun of china, cant even ... lol

mileycyruslove

MTE, nothing feels as good as nice clean air and a tranquil rural life.
Ironically, I feel pity seeing all the massive urbanized city pics posted by LTE-TDD, and envy the folks in the rural pics posted by the Brigadier.

Trying to run after this facade of big glittering cities, these chaps are diving straight into a future built on pointless stress, living their whole lives trying to match up to unmatchable expectations and glittering materialism. I grew up on the farms, and if given a choice, I would choose farm life over city life any given day!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually, one gets quite tired of seeing the same type of photographs being posted all the time.

There is no doubt China has made a Great Leap Forward and it is good to know that.

But to everything there is flip side.and that is never spoken of by the Chinese posters, as if it does not exist!

That is the impression they wish to give.

No one here denies that there re huge problems in India. Even if anyone hurriedly goes through the various threads on this forum or any other Indian forum, they will realise that there is a whole lot of problems that affect India and we are not shy to discuss them, even when we know there are foreign members reading them as also many foreign guests. Truth cannot be hidden and should not be hidden!

Therefore, we are not afraid to speak of our problems and faults.

On the other hand, the Chinese are perpetually ad nauseum showing that they live in a Paradise.

It was just my attempt to tell them that we are not totally imbecilic as them to believe that the glitzy Shanghai and some bridges are but representation of China and there is no flipside to the whole shenanigan.

It is time the Chinese realise that, unlike them, we have a great access to news and information and stop these propaganda that keeps on surfacing every now and then..

We are really tired of seeing Shanghai and other 'marvels' of China ! The repetitive churning out of the same is getting a trifle too boring.

Last edited:

panduranghari

Political education

Slogans are often used in China - even in villages - to urge the masses to follow the correct political line.

This one calls on residents to strengthen the law and order system to ensure a peaceful village.

Another slogan in Donglu encourages villagers to abandon arranged marriages and let youngsters decide their partners for themselves.
The Chinese posters are not allowed to see such things. You should be aware of this, my good Sir.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
oooohhhh really? as if you know better*roll eyes*, since when is a peaceful village and free marriage bad things?
So, it does prove that all is not well in China where one has to have Party posters appealing to have peace.

According to estimates by Zhang Beichuan, an expert on homosexuality and AIDS at Qingdao University, there are 30 million homosexuals in China, with 20 million of them gay men and the remainder lesbians. [Source: China Daily]
HOMOSEXUALS AND GAY LIFE IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details
Indeed if this is true, then surely it is correct to advise that one should chose one own partner, lest the marraige goes on the rocks!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Both Chinese members and Indian members are posting the real China, though they are doing it from different perspectives. Take this thread for example, LTE-TDD is showing the bright side of China, while Indian members doing their best to show the dark side of China, by doing that, a real China is presented at this forum.

I don't understand why LTE was blamed for posting the bright side, while Indian members are not blamed for posting the dark side.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Actually, one gets quite tired of seeing the same type of photographs being posted all the time.

There is no doubt China has made a Great Leap Forward and it is good to know that.

But to everything there is flip side.and that is never spoken of by the Chinese posters, as if it does not exist!

That is the impression they wish to give.

No one here denies that there re huge problems in India. Even if anyone hurriedly goes through the various threads on this forum or any other Indian forum, they will realise that there is a whole lot of problems that affect India and we are not shy to discuss them, even when we know there are foreign members reading them as also many foreign guests. Truth cannot be hidden and should not be hidden!

Therefore, we are not afraid to speak of our problems and faults.

On the other hand, the Chinese are perpetually ad nauseum showing that they live in a Paradise.

It was just my attempt to tell them that we are not totally imbecilic as them to believe that the glitzy Shanghai and some bridges are but representation of China and there is no flipside to the whole shenanigan.

It is time the Chinese realise that, unlike them, we have a great access to news and information and stop these propaganda that keeps on surfacing every now and then..

We are really tired of seeing Shanghai and other 'marvels' of China ! The repetitive churning out of the same is getting a trifle too boring.
Actually we are tired of being finger-pointed by people from a country which is left behind by China in almost every aspect.

China is imperfect, please note that, we never deny that China has loopholes.

But we contend China is better than India. We have better roads, better airports, better railways, better medical system, better education system, higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality, lower literacy rate, less powerty, less malnourished children, etc.

Shanghai is better than Mumbai, Beijing is better than New Delhi, those are facts. Posting fact is not wrong.

I don't understand why you are getting tired of seeing the bright side of China, because as far as can tell, you never get tired of seeing the dark side of China.

If this is a free forum as you people have claimed, then no one should be punished for posting beauiful things about China, even if it hurts the feelings of some Indian members.

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well thanks posting pics but i want villages as what are they ofcourse with facilities .villages should not become what cityes are

kickok1975

China is still a developing country. Our cities may look like that of western countries but majority of our people are still poor. While those CCP government officials, rich and powerful enjoy some of the most enviable lifestyle, most of Chinese people are struggling to get their ends meet.
China faces many problems, but China could be better after we eventually end autocracy and become an open, democratic society like rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles