China's best friends: Genocidal Dictators, Past/Present

JayATL

I just love how this indian wannabe play the China card. It is just hilarious watching some american blames China for supporting dictators. Hahahahah. Quite few of them are in power because of the American intervention. What an irony. :rofl:
Is that why 99% of your pals are hated by the civilized world , while 100% of our friends are supported by the civilized world?

Galaxy

Country flag
Is that why 99% of your pals are hated by the civilized world , while 100% of our friends are supported by the civilized world?
Like KSA, Bahrain, A'than, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan, African countries ?

If you consider Wahhais as Civilized world and Iran as uncivilized. Then nothing to say more. :wave:

KSA is more dangerous than North Korea, They may be bad for own, But at least not spreading terroirsm everywhere like Wahhabis. U.S. supports terrorism ? Osama was also supported by US, if you are aware. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JayATL

Like KSA, Bahrain, A'than, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan, African countries ?

If you consider Wahhais as Civilized world and Iran as uncivilized. Then nothing to say more. :wave:

KSA is more dangerous than North Korea, They may be bad for own, But at least not spreading terroirsm everywhere like Wahhabis. U.S. supports terrorism ? Osama was also supported by US, if you are aware. :rolleyes:
Our friends are NATO .KSA btw like it not, is the one that is integral in the middle east. for all of us. Whahabbis want to kill the KSA royal family too. tell me what UN sanctions are pending or even on the table against those countries.

J20!

Country flag
all very emotional responses but typical BS assumptions. like that- Millions of people killed in Iraq. what's next we (US) are forcing such dumb statements in you through mind control?
I didnt say millions, I said A MILLION. There's always a whole lotta noise about 9/11. Dont you think the iraqis mourned as well. or dont their lives matter? What? They're not American so ---- em? I dont like hypocrits Jay... America is the biggest one.

J20!

Country flag
I think by "civilized world" you mean your lackeys. The Brits, the Japs, the Germans? Every superpower has lapdogs Jay. Is Israel supported by the rest of the world? Because at the end of that speech by the Palestine presitdent at the UN, everyone was on their feet but the US and Israel's representetives... I loved that moment, it was quite defining.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
None of them have the kind of support china gives them. Comparing India's influence to China's is hilarious. Take for Example Sudan. 400,000 killed in a genocide and china does not say a word. Infact invited Bashir who has an international warrant to his name and gave him the red carpet treatment in China. Look at syria, NK the whole list above ... bleh

China's uses it's veto power to stop the UN from acting on genocidal murders or waters down the sanction to where it is not effective. Quite naive to remotely compare India w/ China on this.

India has had less success with those so-called dictators not because India has been trying to keep distance from them rather because India is herself weak and thus less useful than China is: not a permanent security council member, not a recognized nuclear power, a far smaller economy than China is, thus not having much to give away, weapons or otherwise, and last but not least not known for running an independent foreign policy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles