China's state-sponsored tweeters & their paid tweets

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
To me, your amusement is much more than 50 cents.
I also board to some US/UK forum, but they are much boring, not as funny as your guys.
If you had borders with US/UK then the situation may have been different and yeah it's indeed funny the way many chinese members here are defending themselves so seriously to death by simply negating even the possibility of some 50 cent'r on this forum and that this forum is not important enough to spread their misinformation.

Now this indeed makes situation funny. :laugh:

RedDragon

If you had borders with US/UK then the situation may have been different and yeah it's indeed funny the way many chinese members here are defending themselves so seriously to death by simply negating even the possibility of some 50 cent'r on this forum and that this forum is not important enough to spread their misinformation.

Now this indeed makes situation funny. :laugh:
So you see, here, we amused each other. That is the value of this forum. :pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So you see, here, we amused each other. That is the value of this forum. :pound:
Actually chinese members are making the things funny by simply denying just about anything.Keep denying and denying and denying and ... this trait is one of the common traits found in Pakis as well.

So keep denying and amuse us more and more... :popcorn: :taunt:

RedDragon

Actually chinese members are making the things funny by simply denying just about anything.Keep denying and denying and denying and ... this trait is one of the common traits found in Pakis as well.

So keep denying and amuse us more and more... :popcorn: :taunt:
They denied because that is not true.
Like if I say you are a shit, of course you will deny -- if you are not a shit.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
They denied because that is not true.
Like if I say you are a shit, of course you will deny -- if you are not a shit.
Ok so now 'shit' and 'toilet' stuff is started... this is how chinese amuse themselves? Another similarity with Pakis... they have fetish for it.Your level of argument is going lower and lower so I won't come in the gutter in which you are... keep there and amuse us more.:taunt:

"Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it"

RedDragon

Ok so now 'shit' and 'toilet' stuff is started... this is how chinese amuse themselves? Another similarity with Pakis... they have fetish for it.Your level of argument is going lower and lower so I won't come in the gutter in which you are... keep there and amuse us more.:taunt:

"Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it"
"Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it"? You guys are the pigs?

lemontree

Professional
the list of Chinese memebers of DFI

nimo_cn
kickok1987
aimarraul
badguy2000
huanle
huaxiarox
shotgunner
masterofsea
niceguy2011
J20!
aramsogo
no smoking
TianShan
ohimalaya
OK all those who listen to 50 Cents or have a CD of him or have ever heard him raise your hands :D

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This quote is from Mark Twain:
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes time and annoys the pig.
Another one:
There is something worse than ignorance, and that's knowing what ain't so.
And another:
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
More here Talk:Mark Twain - Wikiquote

What he wrote about India:

"This is indeed India! the land of dreams and romance, of fabulous wealth and fabulous poverty, of splendor and rags, of palaces and hovels, of famine and pestilence, of genii and giants and Aladdin lamps, of tigers and elephants, the cobra and the jungle, the country of a hundred nations and a hundred tongues, of a thousand religions and two million gods, cradle of the human race, birthplace of human speech, mother of history, grandmother of legend, great-grandmother of tradition, whose yesterdays bear date with the mouldering antiquities of the rest of the nations--the one sole country under the sun that is endowed with an imperishable interest for alien prince and alien peasant, for lettered and ignorant, wise and fool, rich and poor, bond and free, the one land that all men desire to see, and having seen once, by even a glimpse, would not give that glimpse for the shows of all the rest of the globe combined. Even now, after the lapse of a year, the delirium of those days in Bombay has not left me, and I hope never will. It was all new, no detail of it hackneyed. And India did not wait for morning, it began at the hotel --straight away. The lobbies and halls were full of turbaned, and fez'd and embroidered, cap'd, and barefooted, and cotton-clad dark natives, some of them rushing about, others at rest squatting, or sitting on the ground; some of them chattering with energy, others still and dreamy; in the dining-room every man's own private native servant standing behind his chair, and dressed for a part in the Arabian Nights."

lemontree

Professional
Personally, I dont have anything against the Chinese. I like their culture, their food, and the people. I have had ethenic chinese colleagues, and class mates.

We must remember that India's problem with China is a political one. The solution lies in resolution of the border dispute. This is very different from our relations with Pakistan.

RedDragon

Personally, I dont have anything against the Chinese. I like their culture, their food, and the people. I have had ethenic chinese colleagues, and class mates.

We must remember that India's problem with China is a political one. The solution lies in resolution of the border dispute. This is very different from our relations with Pakistan.
Haven't see you in WAB for a long time.

RedDragon

This quote is from Mark Twain:

Another one:

And another:

More here Talk:Mark Twain - Wikiquote

What he wrote about India:
In the early 20 century, Some famous foreigners have say something similar about China, but what China really is and Chinese people lives at that time?

At that time, China is a push over and Chinese people's life is like the dust. The foreigners feel romantic and exotic in China because they enjoy their privilege and a luxury life base on the Chinese people's suffer.

Now we will rebuild a strong country and take back yesterday's glory. China must be a powerful country, and what the foreigners think about China, we don't care.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now we will rebuild a strong country and take back yesterday's glory. China must be a powerful country, and what the foreigners think about China, we don't care.
If this is the great mission of China, then why care about what the US says or does.

Especially in the SCS.

They are not threatening China. They are merely ensuring that China does not get to delusional in its desire to bring lost glory by thinking the world belongs to them!

The US is merely helping China to smell the coffee!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles