China's Lies, Damn Lies, and Secret Statistics

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There are not many Chinese here, the rest are mostly Indians, between me and Indians, who is more qualified to speak on the behalf of Chinese? Or are you more qualified to speak on the behalf of Chinese?
So many others but you.

Like Xi Jumping, Bo Xilai, Liu Xiaobo and so many others.,

agentperry

the only thing in china that can weaken china is its economy. it feeds outer world thru its cheap manufacturing. if the world does not demand for anything china coudl have stopped the production but china's model is( though suitable for highly populated country) is labor intensive and these labors have no security beside the wages they get from companies( as it happens worldwide) prc being communist cant throw people out of work just to maintain profitable diaries( more over unrest will cripple law and order situation) so they kept on producing and the major issue now is INVENTORY BUILD UP and NON PERFORMING ASSETS.
these two, in a setup like china( presumed closed and secretive) blow like bomb and not a bubble and shake the foundation- the worst hit sector is - credit( credit is word meaning i trust you).

chinese govt in the backdrop of global recession chose internal consumption model but for the money should be with the people and not people's party. for maintaining the regular output the income or consumption of chinese population should balance that of other world( mostly west)
this si again not the case.

Oblaks

How do you deduce from my post that China is a paradise for Chinese? Show me anything related to heaven in my post, otherwise you are just perverting my words.

There are not many Chinese here, the rest are mostly Indians, between me and Indians, who is more qualified to speak on the behalf of Chinese? Or are you more qualified to speak on the behalf of Chinese?

China has a long way to go, no one is denying that. But please review all the posts on this thread, what are Indians really arguing?

The statistics disclosed by China, even if it is dressed up as Indians suggested still doesn't make China a developed country, then I am wondering why are they so sensitive?
If china does lie or not about those statistics, the way you are posting does not help shed light on the issue nor make this thread a healthy discussion. Of course this is an Indian forum. If you are in another household, you got to exhibit humility even if under fire from the hosts. If you cannot accept hardcore criticism about china, stay on the sino defence forum. If your aim is really to disagree that that China's stats are not made up, then please support it with data not with your nationalistic rants.

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If china does lie or not about those statistics, the way you are posting does not help shed light on the issue nor make this thread a healthy discussion. Of course this is an Indian forum. If you are in another household, you got to exhibit humility even if under fire from the hosts. If you cannot accept hardcore criticism about china, stay on the sino defence forum. If your aim is really to disagree that that China's stats are not made up, then please support it with data not with your nationalistic rants.
Well said.

Even if it is an Indian forum, I would go to the extent that if one disagrees that the Chinese statistics are not a fudge, then put the data up front what is verifiable and is from an independent source.

QED.

nimo_cn

Country flag
So many others but you.

Like Xi Jumping, Bo Xilai, Liu Xiaobo and so many others.,
Any of them frequents this forum and posts comments here?

Between you and me, I am always more qualified to speak on the behalf of Chinese.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well, you missed the point here. Whether the statistics is real or not doesn't matter to our Indian fellows, what really matters is how comfortable it is for them the accept the statistics.

It is very apparent that them can't handle China's accomplishments well, that is why Indians keep claiming the accomplishments are either for showcasing or forged. Take the roads for example, there is a thread dedicated to the highways of India, but everytime Chinese members post pictures of Chinese highways, it is wrong, it is immodest.

I have exhibited humility when I came here first. I full understand that, as a guest, it is impolite to challenge the host. However, how much respect have the hosts showed to us, the guests? None. Please look at the threads they started about, do you see any humility from Indians? Not really.

India lags behind China, if Indians can laugh at us, why can't we do the same to them. After all, we the one ahead. Boasting about our own accomplishments is always better than running down others'.

If Indians think that their feelings need to be taken care of and egos to be massaged from time to time, show me some humility first.

skumar7777

If Indians think that their feelings need to be taken care of and egos to be massaged from time to time, show me some humility first.
Don't need our feelings taken care of or our egos massaged by anyone, hence go fly kites.

amoy

Ya, HEALTHY discussions. But below is disturbing -

Do you belong to any other political party of China?

Is there any other political party or thought in China?

Are you a member of the Falun Gong?

Have you condemned the Communist Party of China?

Obviously, you are but a running partner of the Communist thought, policies and governance.
Isn't it against any self advocated "democratic" principles? Not to my knowledge a poster is obliged to disclose, such as which party he belongs to, what faith he bears... And it gives a derogatory sense to being in favour of "Communist thought, policies and governance" (what's wrong if one does?), and derails the whole discussion about China's Lies, Damn Lies, and Secret Statistics Then it becomes all personal.

No, this is not an interrogation! Fire your bullets at Lies, Statistics... Or why not open separate threads condemning communist/CCP as much as u like? But don't ask others to declare "Have u condemned CCP?"

Last edited:

Oblaks

Dear last two Chinese guys just above this post. From the fiery response that I have read, it seems clear that your aim on going to DFI is to wrestle and trade insults with other posters particularly Indian members who has been cynical towards China and not to enlighten those who have a different view of China's ways. On this forum you have been a disappointment to China's cultural revolution.

I have been lurking on this thread before as I was curious and wanting to find the real score as to what this thread is all about. And For the reason that our Chinese friends refuse to educate us, I am starting to get convinced about the deception that china is playing.

Now I will cease to contribute to any further derailment of this thread

no smoking

Country flag
the only thing in china that can weaken china is its economy. it feeds outer world thru its cheap manufacturing. if the world does not demand for anything china coudl have stopped the production but china's model is( though suitable for highly populated country) is labor intensive and these labors have no security beside the wages they get from companies( as it happens worldwide) prc being communist cant throw people out of work just to maintain profitable diaries( more over unrest will cripple law and order situation) so they kept on producing and the major issue now is INVENTORY BUILD UP and NON PERFORMING ASSETS. these two, in a setup like china( presumed closed and secretive) blow like bomb and not a bubble and shake the foundation- the worst hit sector is - credit( credit is word meaning i trust you).

Good thinking, just completely wrong.
The potential problem you are talking about could be applied to any country in the world, is there any country can survive without international trading? Can india survive?
"if the world does not demand for anything", can you please specify that under what scenario the world does not demand for anything? The reason that the world is buying from China is that they are benefited from this trade-relationship, both sides! As long as they can benefit from this deal, they will continue to buy! This is called capitalism!

And by the way, 60% of exportation is done by freign companies, 30% is done by private business, which means that Chinese gov has no say in keeping 90% of its workforces in positions. Furthermore, Chinese gov has no say in 90% of its industry production regarding whether or not to set up inventory and non performing assets.

chinese govt in the backdrop of global recession chose internal consumption model but for the money should be with the people and not people's party. for maintaining the regular output the income or consumption of chinese population should balance that of other world( mostly west)
this si again not the case.
So, you are suggesting that Chinese gov should put the money in people's hand and ask them to buy? Obviously, no country agrees with you. Starting public projection and creating employment to its people are the only solution. China is still a developing country, simply increasing its general wages to western standard doesn't help.

RedDragon

Anyway, fake number or not, the life of our Chinese are better and better. Believe or not, you won't stop the step of China and Chinese.

Oblaks

Believe or not, you won't stop the step of China and Chinese.

nobody is trying to stop your progress. The world is happy to see chinese economy grow because almost any country is, to some extent, tied up with china on trade. I don't know what kind of drugs you took to have a reaction like this. It is normal for a fast growing country to be watched over and be criticized.

RedDragon

nobody is trying to stop your progress. The world is happy to see chinese economy grow because almost any country is, to some extent, tied up with china on trade. I don't know what kind of drugs you took to have a reaction like this. It is normal for a fast growing country to be watched over and be criticized.
If you have drugs, take it for yourself. Especially if it can cure your low IQ problem.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles