China - World's greatest Copycat

balai_c

they just use that word casually like its nobody gives a shees. do they even understand the meaning of that word?

That's what happens when you copy without understanding the word. Atleast understand what you are copying, then you can use it at appropriate places, and a make an informed decision.

balai_c

So,folks what to do to not buy Chinese knock off stuff?

From our painstakingly acquired database, don't buy anything if see the following brands:

1] NO NOKLA phone, it really is not Nokia!
2] For bike fans do not buy BOJAJ GULSAR, no relation with Bajaj Pulsar
3] No SQNY electronic brand.
4] No king Burger, only Burger King!
5] No, ADIDOS,ADADAS ODADAS, or any other anagram, only ADIDAS.
6] Only Star Bucks, no sun bucks, or any other anagram.
7] No Poly Station, it may be injuroius for your health.

Finally , with these guidelines I am certain that anyone can save their hard earned money , and more important Health!

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
I actully never saw those fake products on the market,but those picture does look quite funny,although the star ---- looks quite like photoshopped,you know some chinese enjoy making those photoshopped stuff,just making some fun,but sometimes foreigners will take it seriously and start to have a meaningful discusstion about it。:rofl:

mikhail

Country flag
India's philosophy is" if you steal from me, I will starve myself to death". Correct me if i am wrong.
no mate our philosophy tells us that if some steals anything from us then we should beat the sh*t out of him and should ensure that he would never be able to repeat his act in the future!:cool2:

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
no mate our philosophy tells us that if some steals anything from us then we should beat the sh*t out of him and should ensure that he would never be able to repeat his act in the future!:cool2:
I think the right action should be trun the thief to the police。。。。afterall there is law in india right?

mikhail

Country flag
I think the right action should be trun the thief to the police。。。。afterall there is law in india right?
yeah we have our laws(Indian Penal Code) but when when a thief gets caught stealing things the people who catch the thief generally give him some beating and then only we hand him over to the Police who then charge him under different sections of IPC!but i guess in china if you catch a thief you guys let him go because stealing is quite legal in china:lol:

winton

yeah we have our laws(Indian Penal Code)
I think both your laws and the chinese are one the same. hopeless. no point bragging.

there really isn't much difference coz money talks and BS walks.

PS. some really funny photos in this thread.

huaxia rox

So,folks what to do to not buy Chinese knock off stuff?

From our painstakingly acquired database, don't buy anything if see the following brands:

1] NO NOKLA phone, it really is not Nokia!
2] For bike fans do not buy BOJAJ GULSAR, no relation with Bajaj Pulsar
3] No SQNY electronic brand.
4] No king Burger, only Burger King!
5] No, ADIDOS,ADADAS ODADAS, or any other anagram, only ADIDAS.
6] Only Star Bucks, no sun bucks, or any other anagram.
7] No Poly Station, it may be injuroius for your health.

Finally , with these guidelines I am certain that anyone can save their hard earned money , and more important Health!
some of those r in deed funny my indian friend....but what about Bollywood??

vk17

At least we didn't reversed copied had claimed it to be our design,

It really takes guts to be so shameless to copy almost every aircraft design be it

Chinese WS 10 A ~ Russian AL 31 F engine

Chinese J- 6 ~ Russian MiG-19 Farmer

Chinese J- 7~ Russian MiG-21 Fishbed

China's H-6 bomber ~ Soviet Tu-16 Badger

China Y-5, Y-7 and Y-8 ~Soviet An-2 Colt, An-24 Coke and An-12 Cub

China's new Yuan-class submarine ~ Russian Kilo-class diesel subs

China HQ-9/FD-2000 missiles ~ Russsian S-300 t

China's L-15 trainer jet ~ Russia's Yak-130

.........................................and this list goes on and on

Everyone knows how China had violated international copyright laws and copied one of Russia's most lucrative military export items—the Sukhoi-27 fighter. One Russian analyst characterized the Chinese J11-B as "simply a Russian design stuffed with local electronics."

These Chinese are real shameless!!! :innocent:

satish007

I actully never saw those fake products on the market,but those picture does look quite funny,although the star ---- looks quite like photoshopped,you know some chinese enjoy making those photoshopped stuff
I bet most are true. I were a poor colleage 20 years ago,I got a expensive panosonnic(fake panasonnic) from a big store.

huaxia rox

At least we didn't reversed copied had claimed it to be our design,

It really takes guts to be so shameless to copy almost every aircraft design be it

Chinese WS 10 A ~ Russian AL 31 F engine

Chinese J- 6 ~ Russian MiG-19 Farmer

Chinese J- 7~ Russian MiG-21 Fishbed

China's H-6 bomber ~ Soviet Tu-16 Badger

China Y-5, Y-7 and Y-8 ~Soviet An-2 Colt, An-24 Coke and An-12 Cub

China's new Yuan-class submarine ~ Russian Kilo-class diesel subs

China HQ-9/FD-2000 missiles ~ Russsian S-300 t

China's L-15 trainer jet ~ Russia's Yak-130

.........................................and this list goes on and on

Everyone knows how China had violated international copyright laws and copied one of Russia's most lucrative military export items—the Sukhoi-27 fighter. One Russian analyst characterized the Chinese J11-B as "simply a Russian design stuffed with local electronics."

These Chinese are real shameless!!! :innocent:
1 jets like J-7 r indeed copy.....but we never said we didnt copy the techs from russia......renaming them is a policy of PLA.....

2 J-6 Y-5 etc r copied under agreements with russians.....we just renamed them....if you call them copies you should also call su-30mki a copy....

3 L-15 or HQ9 all not russian copies.....as simple as that......

if you really wanna know what is copy i suggest you to read something starting from your SLV rocket.......

Last edited:

vk17

1 jets like J-7 r indeed copy.....but we never said we didnt copy the techs from russia......renaming them is a policy of PLA.....

2 J-6 Y-5 etc r copied under agreements with russians.....we just renamed them....if you call them copies you should also call su-30mki a copy....

3 L-15 or HQ9 all not russian copies.....as simple as that......

if you really wanna know what is copy i suggest you to read something starting from your SLV rocket.......
I really read the bolded part thrice to understand what you meant, you said entire jest of this thread in this line

Also about HQ-9 not being copy please educate yourself Source:HQ-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

huaxia rox

I really read the bolded part thrice to understand what you meant, you said entire jest of this thread in this line

Also about HQ-9 not being copy please educate yourself Source:HQ-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
so spicificly....which sentence or paragraph says HQ-9 is a copy in that link my highly educated indian friend??

let me tell you how chinese are taught in school when quoting stuff to prove stuff......you not only need to show a link but you need to show the specific part as well (author and other info etc not for here as we both should assume).......and let me show you an example......

if i say indian SLV rocket is a copy or your vikas rocket engine is a copy i will 1st show you the authentic link: Testimony on Cooperation in Space and Missiles

then i will show you the spicific parts which can reveal the facts:

Kalam then proceeded to build India's first big rocket, the SLV-3, which was an exact copy of the Scout. The first stage of the SLV-3 is now the first stage of the Agni missile.
France
"¢Licensed production of sounding rockets in India

"¢Supplied the liquid-fuel Viking rocket engine, now the "Vikas" engine of the PSLV second stage

"¢Tested Indian-produced Vikas engine in France
so now my educated indian friend.....can you do the job i ve done to you to tell me how HQ-9 is a copy???in that link:HQ-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Don't know if a re-post :-
Copy of Pulsar brand motorcycles

There were several allegations of IPR infringement by Chinese manufacturers in Sri Lankan and South American markets. Pulsar clone versions are sold in Bangladesh also. The 'Tomahawk' motorcycle manufactured by Hong Kong based Giantco Limited, 'YB200' motorcycle manufactured by China based Taizhou City Kaitong Motorcycle Manufacture Co., Limited (the company which made a clone of Piaggio MP3), 'ZX200-7(G) and ZX200-7(II)' motorcycles manufactured by China based Jiangsu Zhongxing Motor Group Co., Limited, 'RT150-8' motorcycle manufactured by China based Chongqing Rato Power Co., Limited, 'SM150-GB' motorcycle manufactured by China based Pantera Motorcycle Co.,Limited, 'HJ200-23' motorcycle manufactured by China based Guangzhou Panyu Haojian Motorcycle Industry Co.,Limited, 'VL150-30, VL150-28 & VL150-26' motorcycles manufactured by China based Veli Technology Industrial Co., Limited,'SUM200 Pulsar' motorcycle manufactured by China based Chongqing Union Co., Limited, 'YG200-7A' motorcycle manufactured by China based Chongqing Yingang Sci.&Tech.(Group)Co.,Limited and 'YX150-CS' motorcycle manufactured by China based Chongqing YInxiang Motorcycle(Group) Co., Limited are some famous replica of Pulsar brand motorcycles.:-

Bajaj Pulsar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Kudos for the chines for copycating each and every western technology whether it is electronics or mechanical related.Even though copying their reverse engineering ability should be acclaimed.But one doubt why no western firm is complaining about this or the western patent law is not valid in china?

shom

Kudos for the chines for copycating each and every western technology whether it is electronics or mechanical related.Even though copying their reverse engineering ability should be acclaimed.But one doubt why no western firm is complaining about this or the western patent law is not valid in china?
A Patent law is valid for a company who is gentleman's company. Because regarding world patents there is no policing authority or implementation of the decree, and as you now @ALBY that chinese and gentlemen are Oxymoron ,,,,,, hahhahahahaahaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles