China wont attack India: PM

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If that is your conclusion from reading this article, then i can only say good luck with your life.
Try to read what and who I am adressing before you jumping in.
Your post is off topic and try to follow common sense rules of the forum by staying on the topic.
And what about your being the world champion in Hop Step and Jump and then throw a Javelin! :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Since we are talking about reading skills, where did I say skill means hi tech?
And what does this mean?

And I disagree with your sentence :
"Skill is inherent, but nothing extraordinary."

I believe a soldiers skill are important. In many cases even decisive in a battle.
The US army dont win wars based on high-tech alone.

Heard of the idiom - Left handed compliment?

ice berg

And what does this mean?

And I disagree with your sentence :
"Skill is inherent, but nothing extraordinary."

I believe a soldiers skill are important. In many cases even decisive in a battle.
The US army dont win wars based on high-tech alone.
Ehhhh it means literary that a soldiers skills are just as important as having hi tech gadgets ?(Read it a couple times, I can assure you it will be easier after a few times.)

It takes skill to fly a F-22, right?
It takes skill to fly a helo right under Pakistans nose under operation Geronimo, right?

I am surprised to find a military men who dont think a soldiers skill can be decisive in a battle. :shocked:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ehhhh it means literary that a soldiers skills are just as important as having hi tech gadgets ?(Read it a couple times, I can assure you it will be easier after a few times.)

It takes skill to fly a F-22, right?
It takes skill to fly a helo right under Pakistans nose under operation Geronimo, right?

I am surprised to find a military men who dont think a soldiers skill can be decisive in a battle. :shocked:
I don't find your being surprised that a soldiers skill being axiomatic is something extraordinary.

One has to understand the routine from the extraordinary.

To a unlessoned civilian,holding a rifle would appear to be an 'extraordinary skill'.

Do you find that you recognising the alphabets of your language, 'extraordinary'?

If not, I don't find knowing the basics of soldiering by a soldier in any way 'extraordinary'!

I hope that you clear your confusion!

Tolaha

i don't understand what would be the point of attacking india.

the only reason would be retaliation against some interference in our core interests, like in tibet or in the south china sea.
The Chinese show remarkable fluidity when it comes to their "core interests".

Previously it just used to be Tibet and Taiwan. These days S. China seas are mentioned as a part of the core. Tomorrow you may go ahead and add Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh as well.

As and when the CCP decides, Chinese will start aggressive posturing about their so-called "core interests"!

Tolaha

Could you elaborate little more on your claim, what is exactly India's capability to launch an offensive attack on a country that has:

(1)been a nuclear power for half a century
(2)a standing army of 2.3 million people with a 50 million strong militia as backup (in the past probably fewer thse days)
(3)likely world's largest manufacturer this year
(4)world's 2nd largest economy
(5)world's largest energy producer/consumer
(6)world's largest food producer
(7)by far the world's largest steel producing country with 600 million tons annually
(8) a very homogenous population of 1.3 billion people
(9)a huge strategic depth measureing 5000km from east to west and 5000km from north to south
(10)a vast indigenous defence industry
Tony,

You forgot to add an entry to this list. Your Olympic medals, remember?

ice berg

The Chinese show remarkable fluidity when it comes to their "core interests".

Previously it just used to be Tibet and Taiwan. These days S. China seas are mentioned as a part of the core. Tomorrow you may go ahead and add Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh as well.

As and when the CCP decides, Chinese will start aggressive posturing about their so-called "core interests"!
It is still Tibet and Taiwan.
The CCP remains undecided about Sc seas. They have backtracked about the core interest part. Shows that there are fractions.

Tolaha

The CCP remains undecided about Sc seas. They have backtracked about the core interest part. Shows that there are fractions.
In that case, wait until the various factions in CCP discuss and come to a conclusion as to what are all the core interests for China. Once they decide and proclaim it to the world, you can go around parroting it to the rest of us!

BTW I wasnt the one in this thread who mentioned S.China sea as a core Chinese interest. It was mentioned by someone who hadnt got the memo from the CCP yet!

ice berg

In that case, wait until the various factions in CCP discuss and come to a conclusion as to what are all the core interests for China. Once they decide and proclaim it to the world, you can go around parroting it to the rest of us!

BTW I wasnt the one in this thread who mentioned S.China sea as a core Chinese interest. It was mentioned by someone who hadnt got the memo from the CCP yet!
Relax, kid. Just saying they have not decided if it is a core interest or not.
No need to go up like fireworks.
200 posts. Yah.8)

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
If that is your conclusion from reading this article, then i can only say good luck with your life.
Try to read what and who I am adressing before you jumping in.
Your post is off topic and try to follow common sense rules of the forum by staying on the topic.
Yes I had go off topic since you are posting the profile of Dalai Lama. You also addressed Bhadra, I am aware of that. The topic is about China's intention towards India. So let us stay on the topic.

Tolaha

Relax, kid. Just saying they have not decided if it is a core interest or not.
No need to go up like fireworks.
200 posts. Yah.8)
Relax, you old 'thing'!

All that I'm saying is that once the CCP decides on what are the core interests for the 1 billion odd Chinese, you will know what your interests are. And once you have some idea, you can start talking about it. Sounds simple, isnt it? :)

lemontree

Professional
Nehruji was heart broken and died because of back stabbing by Chou-en-Lier who lied that China would never attack india !!!! Long Live MMS sahab!!!:hail:
Why blame China for our stupidity?...We did not fix our borders with our neighbours, then when the Chinese encroached upon Aksai Chin we kept quiet in 1955 and played it down. Only when it became a big issue Nehru started acting tough. He put his coward cousin Kaul as corps commander who f_ked up the whole war plan.

RedDragon

Relax, you old 'thing'!

All that I'm saying is that once the CCP decides on what are the core interests for the 1 billion odd Chinese, you will know what your interests are. And once you have some idea, you can start talking about it. Sounds simple, isnt it? :)
We chose CCP because most of the time CCP is protecting the interest of the country and are prepare fight for the core interest. That is its legislate.

A old Chinese saying "天子守国门,君王死社稷", "Emperor should guard the gate of the country, and if necessary die for the country"

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ray Sir says this quite often, Chinese are used to be dictated throughout their history. They prefer it that way.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Why and how Tibet is core interest of China?
Why not Xinjiang?

Till yesterday, there was nothing called South Tibet. Today you invent a new history.

You Chinese invent history for yourselves but deny the same right to others.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
We chose CCP because most of the time CCP is protecting the interest of the country and are prepare fight for the core interest. That is its legislate.

A old Chinese saying "天子守国门,君王死社稷", "Emperor should guard the gate of the country, and if necessary die for the country"
But your CCP emperor killed his own people who protested against his wrong doings and HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS are in a very bad condition in China due to your CCP. What is the CCP doing to recover its GOOD IMAGE?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles