China warns US to keep out of S. China Sea dispute

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
USA is shaking in it's shoes,war will be the best solution to erase the debt owed to China and it is welcomed by USA.
heheheheheheheh ...
i was listening to henry kissinger on youtube the other night explainig the options on handling the china debt crisis - he wasnt the leasrt bit worried and actually became quite agressive momentarily when the interviewer asked what usa woudl do if china put the squeeze to call for total or mass repayment - he has some scenario of really letting them have it ! usa knows what they are doing even regarding all these un-balance of payments - the globalists have their game-plan .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
US always sends CBGs. Google China's underground Great Wall. China isn't worried about US subs or bombers either. Like I said, they've been prepping for 30 years.
And America has not only experience in Battle over the Pacific (WWII), but has been battle-ready in the Pacific since 1941 (70 years). America gathered experience in offshore warfare since WWI.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sigh!

Once again, a bunch of Indians are cheering up behind the powerful America. Don't you feel sad that the title is not "China warns India to keep out of S. China Sea dispute"? To be honest, I feel sad for India after seeing you people have to fullfil your ego by resorting to US.

ganesh177

Country flag
Sigh!

Once again, a bunch of Indians are cheering up behind the powerful America. Don't you feel sad that the title is not "China warns India to keep out of S. China Sea dispute"? To be honest, I feel sad for India after seeing you people have to fullfil your ego by resorting to US.
You shud not only feel sad but miserable as well that you need the shoulder of failed state like pakistan to engage with india. I am sure that does not feel that good.
I know in addition to that misery, you feel isolated as well in east asia.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Sigh!

nimo_cn,

other than fueling racism; in what way that comment is contributing to this thread? Instead of ranting who feels sad and who is hiding behind who and all those craps, you can type in comments thats worth to talk about if you have any. unlike china, India do not need to hide behind a failed state and do all the dirty work.

nimo_cn

Country flag
You shud not only feel sad but miserable as well that you need the shoulder of failed state like pakistan to engage with india. I am sure that does not feel that good.
Kid, to deal with India, one "failed" Pakistan is enough; To deal with China, now you are mobilizing the whole world, including US, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippine, etc.

What amuses me here is India plays little role in this, as a result you have to step on the shoulders of advanced countries like America and Japan to shout at China.

First, a group of Indians were ridiculing China for being surpassed by Japan in the field of super computing, as if that was an accomplishment of Indians. Now, another group of Indians are celebrating Americans' involvement in South China Sea dispute as if it was a victory of India.

Isn't that pathetic?

I know in addition to that misery, you feel isolated as well in east asia.
There was a thread on this forum which suggested Indians have to endure the lonliness on their way to becoming a great country, many Indian members were inspired by that suggestion if my memory serves. And I am also inspired by that thread, therefore, I really don't feel that bad.

nimo_cn

Country flag
nimo_cn,

other than fueling racism; in what way that comment is contributing to this thread? Instead of ranting who feels sad and who is hiding behind who and all those craps, you can type in comments thats worth to talk about if you have any. unlike china, India do not need to hide behind a failed state and do all the dirty work.
First, find anything racism in my post.

Second, find anything informative in your post.

Country flag
A victory against China is a delight many nations can share. In ww2 many nations had to save the Chinese from the Japanese.

nimo_cn

Country flag
A victory against China is a delight many nations can share.
That is true.

But it is also true that a country which can only enjoy other country's victory is a failed country, and people in that country who are constantly cheering themselves up with other country's victory are a group of losers.

Country flag
That is true.

But it is also true that a country which can only enjoy other country's victory is a failed country, and people in that country who are constantly cheering themselves up with other country's victory are a group of losers.
A victory is for all to enjoy. The only failed countries are Chinese allies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
That is true.

fine, we will be a group of losers :pound: :pound: but we will still enjoy Chinese doom which is closing in. :pound:

Country flag
There may not even be any military action needed the coming temporary default by US govt will put a end to the Chinese economy.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
There may not even be any military action needed the coming temporary default by US govt will put a end to the Chinese economy.
yep;

lethalforce :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: lets prepare for the celebration for the fall of winners like china

Tianshan

we went through ten times worse in the 2008 financial crisis. yet our ecomomic growth was still almost double-digit

out of our $3 trillion reserve, how much will we lose from a "temporary" default by the USA? maybe a few million?

ganesh177

Country flag
Kid, to deal with India, one "failed" Pakistan is enough; To deal with China, now you are mobilizing the whole world, including US, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippine, etc.
Baby, Who told you india is mobilising US, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippine, ? You think india is helpless and hopeless like china to take ride on others shoulder, like china does on paksitan ?
They all have mobilised themselves as they have there own conflicts with china. India does not come into the picture at all, and does not have to do anything.
It also exposes the miserable policy of china in asia that they are isolated like this. US is just trying to take use of this foolishness of china. You have to blame yourself, and not others.

As far as pakistan is concerned, then they deseve to be a failed state, and be balkanised like 1971 again, for having the foolish ally like china. You can hide as long as you want behind this begger nation, but failed nation and failed super-power, you both deserve each other. :becky:

What amuses me here is India plays little role in this, as a result you have to step on the shoulders of advanced countries like America and Japan to shout at China.
Infact as i said before, india does not have to play any role, so make that zero role.

First, a group of Indians were ridiculing China for being surpassed by Japan in the field of super computing, as if that was an accomplishment of Indians. Now, another group of Indians are celebrating Americans' involvement in South China Sea dispute as if it was a victory of India.

Isn't that pathetic?
What more pathetic is that you cant take it if someone praises the japanese people for there achievement. I dunno why you have to be such a jealous girl ? When china was owning the supercomputer i am sure many indians congrajulated, and now when its japans turn same is given back to japanese, so why are you burning ?
And yea i know india does not have achievement in this field today, so does that mean indians cannot congrajulate japanese for there achievement ? what kind of chinky logic is this ?
Grow up girl.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
we went through ten times worse in the 2008 financial crisis. yet our ecomomic growth was still almost double-digit

out of our $3 trillion reserve, how much will we lose from a "temporary" default by the USA? maybe a few million?
So says the Chicoms, The sheer level of NPA's in Chinese banks will make the US Housing Market induced US Bank Collapse look like a minor bubble.

debasree

Country flag
We smoke them with ballistic missiles... end of that!
if u dare to use it that will be the end of china & cpc.not only us but whole nato and their airlied in asia will jump on u that time u see the total war in urs land .hope for the best.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles