China Warns India On South China Sea

trackwhack

By the way, the correct way to reply to Sun Weidong and the CCP is to conduct thermonuclear tests, followed by the Agni 5 launch within a week, followed by the commissioning of the Arihant.

This should be followed by the news that the Arihant will be based out of Vizag, Vietnam and Japan.

All these can be accomplished within the next 4 - 5 months. China will not even whimper.

Country flag
China's reported GDP over the last two decades may not be fudged a lot. However, that growth was driven by debt and thats well hidden. Also since 2006 more than 50% of growth has been driven through the creation of fixed assets, almost half of which unnecessary and underutilized. That will hurt when growth starts falling.

Real interests rates are 8-10% in high growth countries like India and China. When growth falls below real interests of capital raised through debt, you are not earning as much as you are paying. China could afford to accumalate massive debt as long as real growth was ahead of real interest rates. But when that reverses, shit hits the fan.

The problem is CCP will look at release valves and a war is a really good release valve.
The real problem will come when the property values collapse after it is revealed banks lended money
Backed by worthless debt and no real assets.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chna tends to bark a way to often.

Barking dogs seldom bite, goes the English idiom.

Adux

Country flag
Trackwahck,

I dont agree with your post regarding Arunchal invasion. Not going to happen. Taiwan maybe, just maybe,

Last edited:

Tolaha

While China builds roads and infrastructure on a land recognised by the UN as disputed, it has problems with India and Vietnam working on a region that UN recognises as Vietnamese. CCP needs to hang the fool who convinced them that getting their hands dirty in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir made "strategic" sense!

India must go ahead with this project. China doesnt do anything, then its Advantage India. We call their bluff. China does something stupid and destroys our rigs, even then its Advantage India. Its going to accentuate the entire East Asia into an anti-China coalition far easier than anticipated! Can't see how any Chinese action or inaction be anything but advantageous to Indian interests by getting into the South China Sea.

Last edited:

pmaitra

lol as far as i know ALL nation recognize, tibet, xinjian as part of china including indian government :namaste:
Tibet and East Turkestan are parts of PRC and India recognies that, true. However, PRC has long refused to recognise Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh as parts of India, not to mention occupied our territories.

Honestly, I'd rather the Government of India changed its stance and announced that it was officially seeing Tibet and East Turkestan as occupied territories and started putting more diplomatic pressure on PRC in international fora. Sadly, that's not happening and I am still waiting for it.

I'm am sure PRC sees India as its greatest threat, otherwise, it would not be arming Pakistan to the teeth and also romancing, if I may use the word, SL, Nepal and BD.

East Turkestan will implode, tomorrow or day after. When you dig a hole for others, you yourself end up falling in there.

panduranghari

China wont do jack shit now. But if their GDP starts falling off, they will need another agenda to justify clamping down on reform calls. Thats when they will mount an attack on Arunachal.

The issue is that there is every chance that in 2012, China's real growth is going to fall below 5%. But the major problem is going to be overcapacity leading to employment stagnation resulting in social issues. I think 3rd quarter of 2012 or first quarter of 2013, we will see a Chinese full scale invasion of Arunachal.

India needs to ensure that the Dalai Lama asks the Tibetans to give the PLA hell within Tibet if this occurs and at the same time reach out to the Uighiurs to go on a killing spree of Han. We also must do everything possible to cut out their trade going through Indian Ocean. If this can be sustained for more than 30 days, the CCP will collapse. There will be PLA prisoners of war.

And lets stop calling it a bloody nose for China. This has to be a full scale ass whooping.
I tend to agree with your opinion.

I however feel unless we have strong PM we cannot do that.

s002wjh

Country flag
Tibet and East Turkestan are parts of PRC and India recognies that, true. However, PRC has long refused to recognise Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh as parts of India, not to mention occupied our territories.

Honestly, I'd rather the Government of India changed its stance and announced that it was officially seeing Tibet and East Turkestan as occupied territories and started putting more diplomatic pressure on PRC in international fora. Sadly, that's not happening and I am still waiting for it.

I'm am sure PRC sees India as its greatest threat, otherwise, it would not be arming Pakistan to the teeth and also romancing, if I may use the word, SL, Nepal and BD.

East Turkestan will implode, tomorrow or day after. When you dig a hole for others, you yourself end up falling in there.
i think china say US as greatest threat. it use pak as counter weight to india, so china can use less resource when deal with india.

the only way tibet/xinjian become independence is if there is civil war in china.

Country flag
i think china say US as greatest threat. it use pak as counter weight to india, so china can use less resource when deal with india.

the only way tibet/xinjian become independence is if there is civil war in china.
USA is viewing China the same way. After a war China will be broken up into atleast
3-4 separate nations.

s002wjh

Country flag
USA is viewing China the same way. After a war China will be broken up into atleast
3-4 separate nations.
both US and china consider themself as competitor, trade partner, not enemy. its naive to think there will be a war between US and china anytime soon. both US and China dont want to start a war. if US didn't start a war with soviet during a cold war, what make you think US will start a war with china, its biggest trading partner, loaner, 1.3B potential customer with hundreds millions existing customer, HUGE investment by US corporation in china. and who influence US politician more than any other people? thats right CEO of these corporation. US has nothing to gina by going to war with china. and china won't invade taiwan or south china sea anytime soon.

Country flag
both US and china consider themself as competitor, trade partner, not enemy. its naive to think there will be a war between US and china anytime soon. both US and China dont want to start a war. if US didn't start a war with soviet during a cold war, what make you think US will start a war with china, its biggest trading partner, loaner, 1.3B potential customer with hundreds millions existing customer, HUGE investment by US corporation in china. and who influence US politician more than any other people? thats right CEO of these corporation. US has nothing to gina by going to war with china. and china won't invade taiwan or south china sea anytime soon.
USA will definetly go to war with China if China ever asks to be paid the debt owed to them.
China makes low end cheap goods nothing special that anyone else can make.

s002wjh

Country flag
Code:
USA will definetly go to war with China if China ever asks to be paid the debt owed to them.
so why didn't india/pakistan/other make it? there are quaility products in china, you just have to pay for it. my friend bought some nice chinese made speaker, cost about $4k. but it sound better than everything else he had. also does ipad, iphone, samsung sounds cheap products?

china will not ask for debt, it will just slowly sell it, and they only hold 6% of US debt.

Country flag
Code:
so why didn't india/pakistan/other make it? there are quaility products in china, you just have to pay for it. my friend bought some nice chinese made speaker, cost about $4k. but it sound better than everything else he had. also does ipad, iphone, samsung sounds cheap products?

china will not ask for debt, it will just slowly sell it, and they only hold 6% of US debt.
India does not export low value goods they are services exporter. ipad,iphone are
owned by apple. Samsung is a korean company.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Wrong, US cant go to war with a country on its wish and whims anymore, specially not with China and that too without a strong reason.

Country flag
Wrong, US cant go to war with a country on its wish and whims anymore, specially not with China and that too without a strong reason.
How about a strong reason of not paying back 2 trillion dollars owed to China to
preserve US economy?

s002wjh

Country flag
India does not export low value goods they are services exporter. ipad,iphone are
owned by apple. Samsung is a korean company.
almost all electronics are made in china, apple entire supply chain is in china. many innovation/technology are invented during manufacture process.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How about a strong reason of not paying back 2 trillion dollars owed to China to
preserve US economy?
How can USA go to a war with a country for USA not paying the bills(meaning USA is the culprit)? And how will the world look at that? You think the world politics is a pushover?

No USA is not a Hyper power anymore and Chinese are no pushovers. And USA is a democracy:wave:

Country flag
almost all electronics are made in china, apple entire supply chain is in china. many innovation/technology are invented during manufacture process.
chinese are not the inventors all the patents belong to apple. China
only does the labor/manufacturing. China has no innovation in electronics
if i am wrong name one?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles