China Warns India On South China Sea

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And so, Grow some balls and tell the [edited] of Chinese govt to keep out of the SL and IOR instead of lecturing us Tamils on National interest and strategy.

Adux

Country flag
Chinese need to bugger off. They woken up the lumbering Indian Elephant, now the juggernaut will start rollling. It was quite foolish on the chinese to antagonize the Indians.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Keep off Tibet and Xinjiang!
No first they should be told to keep off SL and BD.

But then who will tell..? Most certainly not GOI.

Chinese need to bugger off. They woken up the lumbering Indian Elephant, now the juggernaut will start rollling. It was quite foolish on the chinese to antagonize the Indians.
You believe India will go ahead with drilling ?

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Keep off South China Sea, India warned - The Times of India

Ask them fu.k off:playball::playball::playball::

Adux

Country flag
No first they should be told to keep off SL and BD.

But then who will tell..? Most certainly not GOI.

You believe India will go ahead with drilling ?
To be honest their influence in SL and Bangladesh, is greatly over- exaggerated by us for our own benefit and domestic consumption. Not the same for Pakistan than though.

Regarding the drilling, it will depend on how strong vietnamese stand. It is their territory.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
To be honest their influence in SL and Bangladesh, is greatly over- exaggerated by us for our own benefit and domestic consumption. Not the same for Pakistan than though.
since you are not a Tamil, i suppose this sentence has more meaning since its from you and not from us. But If the GoI is really worried about SL becoming a Chicom lapdog, then It has to again develop balls to say FCUKOFF to the Chinese than sucking the SL. Show them who is the Boss in the region. Without that political determination all the Non sense fancies about Supah Powah is meaningless

Regarding the drilling, it will depend on how strong vietnamese stand. It is their territory.
Ha come on mate, you cant convince the Vietnamese or any other nation , when you cant take a strong stand on your own. Its more about the Guts of our country than the Vietnamese stand. I mean how can they trust us if we show impotence?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yeppee...Ask them to attack our ships, lets get this ball rolling.

Adux

Country flag
since you are not a Tamil, i suppose this sentence has more meaning since its from you and not from us. But If the GoI is really worried about SL becoming a Chicom lapdog, then It has to again develop balls to say FCUKOFF to the Chinese than sucking the SL. Show them who is the Boss in the region. Without that political determination all the Non sense fancies about Supah Powah is meaningless

Ha come on mate, you cant convince the Vietnamese or any other nation , when you cant take a strong stand on your own. Its more about the Guts of our country than the Vietnamese stand. I mean how can they trust us if we show impotence?
[edited]

You have no clue what you are on about. Tamil's dont determine the Indian policy on IOR beyond a point. Sri Lanka isnt IOR. Yup, that is why they voted against Sri Lanka in UN, Sri Lankan Tamils lost Indian support the moment they 'murdered' one of India's brightest stars and our Prime Minister. LTTE and their supporter's can go ---- themselves.

You do know that Oil Drilling will take place on Viet invitation on Viet territory, India cannot interfere. Security paradigm is under complete control of the Viets.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Since you made 2000 odd posts in 3 months, I guess you have no other better job.

You have no clue what you are on about. Tamil's dont determine the Indian policy on IOR beyond a point. Sri Lanka isnt IOR. Yup, that is why they voted against Sri Lanka in UN, Sri Lankan Tamils lost Indian support the moment they 'murdered' one of India's brightest stars and our Prime Minister. LTTE and their supporter's can go ---- themselves.
So this is personal now? Ya i have just finshed my tests and i am vetti now. So the relevance of that to the discussion?

And you think the sympathy with the Civilians has something to do with the LTTE? Wow, since when did all the Tamil Civilians there became the LTTE?

And WTF man, IOR and SL not the same? How is the IN planning of Controlling the IOR when it cant even put SL into its right place?

But lets leave it right here, i dont want to derail this thread

You do know that Oil Drilling will take place on Viet invitation on Viet territory, India cannot interfere. Security paradigm is under complete control of the Viets.
Did you even get what i posted? I said India should be politically determined and should Shove this threat back at the Chicoms. Without that political motivation No country, whether it is Vietnam or not will not be too confident on us. And they wont be too eager to trust us with a investment on such a strategic issue

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Keep off South China Sea, India warned - The Times of India

BEIJING: Calling the South China Sea a disputed region, China has warned India to refrain from oil exploration in the Vietnamese blocks. "The area is a disputed one. So we do not think that it would be good for India to do that (explore oil)," deputy director general of Asian affairs in the foreign ministry Sun Weidong said. "We hope India would do more to ensure peace and security in the region."

Asking New Delhi not to get involved in the "disputes", the top Chinese foreign ministry official said the sovereignty of the islands in the region was a major issue and India should not carry out oil exploration till it was resolved.

"We want common development in the region. We hope Indian side is not involved in those disputes. We hope India would do more to ensure peace and security in the region," Sun told a group of visiting Indian journalists. Asked why China was objecting to India's exploration projects in the Vietnamese oil blocs when China were involved in carrying out infrastructure projects in PoK, the top official in-charge of India affairs said both issues are "totally different".
Half of China is a disputed region as well.... so keep off half of China as well.

Adux

Country flag
So this is personal now? Ya i have just finshed my tests and i am vetti now. So the relevance of that to the discussion?
[edited] Or be civilized, it will be responded in kind. I expect that out of a fellow citizen.
Dont bring in your 'state' on a national policy decision with view that only your view has paramount importance. It is rude and not appreciated
And you think the sympathy with the Civilians has something to do with the LTTE? Wow, since when did all the Tamil Civilians there became the LTTE?
Sri Lankan Tamils lost when the organization they supported vehemently killed an Indian Prime Minister and several Indian citizens(TAMILS). Just like tell Indian muslims have no business caring about other muslims in the world, same applies for ethnic groups.

And WTF man, IOR and SL not the same? How is the IN planning of Controlling the IOR when it cant even put SL into its right place?
What has SL or China done, which has made SL not in the right place with respect to Indian Navy's supremacy in IOR? What is it? Explain.

But lets leave it right here, i dont want to derail this thread
It would be better, other citizens of India dont appreciate being bulldozed about Indian Ocean Region policy on emotional tamil causes, we have far more important things to consider.

Did you even get what i posted? I said India should be politically determined and should Shove this threat back at the Chicoms. Without that political motivation No country, whether it is Vietnam or not will not be too confident on us. And they wont be too eager to trust us with a investment on such a strategic issue
If there is no political determination, India would have left it at the first sign of Chinese displeasure. They havent have they. India's job is to drill, not go start World War 3 with the Chinese. It is the duty of Viets to fend their territory. Not India's.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Maybe true for BD where the Govt is still pro-India (?)..but BD military is said to be vehemently pro-China.

In case of SL they are everywhere....in all levels of govt and more than BD which is but a basket case surrounded by India on all sides, it is SL with its strategic position overlooking the Indian ocean tat we should be concerned about.

Viets IMO are strong..they want India to go ahead...but India..does it want to go ahead ? That's my question. Heck this govt even stopped selling APCs and guns to Afghanistan because Pakstan wouldnt be pleased.

Adux

Country flag
Maybe true for BD where the Govt is still pro-India (?)..but BD military is said to be vehemently pro-China.

In case of SL they are everywhere....in all levels of govt and more than BD which is but a basket case surrounded by India on all sides, it is SL with its strategic position overlooking the Indian ocean tat we should be concerned about.
Sri Lanka will never ever be a Chinese stooge or Chinese Navy Port. India is too powerful and too close to Sri Lanka. One Night strike and all those infrastructure is gone. The same logic applies to Bangladesh. They will not play ball with the Chinese. They will all stay neutral or India friendly. They cannot afford to be involved in this China - India match up. Dont be completely taken into String of Pearls, Infact we are the one's who are surrounding the Chinese. Who would have THUNK that. We just signed a strategic partnership with South Korea, We already have one with Japan, Vietnam and USA. There is a vast difference in the capacity of our strategic partners, and the supposed strategic partners of China, expect for Pakistan.

Viets IMO are strong..they want India to go ahead...but India..does it want to go ahead ? That's my question

Karthick,

It is very Indian to be skeptic about our capabilities and get our dhoti's soiled. But till, now we havent backed off have we? The more Chinese provoke us, more you can expect Indians to stick it to them.

MOD Edit: Corrected error with quote-unquote tags.

s002wjh

Country flag
Half of China is a disputed region as well.... so keep off half of China as well.
lol as far as i know ALL nation recognize, tibet, xinjian as part of china including indian government :namaste:

Adux

Country flag
lol as far as i know ALL nation recognize, tibet, xinjian as part of china including indian government :namaste:
Well it is not yours, we all know that chicom. You are a imperialist inhuman han's.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Introduce Democracy and see how much of Chinese land stays with China..... CCP understands this and ruling China by iron fist and scared of Democracy.

trackwhack

China wont do jack shit now. But if their GDP starts falling off, they will need another agenda to justify clamping down on reform calls. Thats when they will mount an attack on Arunachal.

The issue is that there is every chance that in 2012, China's real growth is going to fall below 5%. But the major problem is going to be overcapacity leading to employment stagnation resulting in social issues. I think 3rd quarter of 2012 or first quarter of 2013, we will see a Chinese full scale invasion of Arunachal.

India needs to ensure that the Dalai Lama asks the Tibetans to give the PLA hell within Tibet if this occurs and at the same time reach out to the Uighiurs to go on a killing spree of Han. We also must do everything possible to cut out their trade going through Indian Ocean. If this can be sustained for more than 30 days, the CCP will collapse. There will be PLA prisoners of war.

And lets stop calling it a bloody nose for China. This has to be a full scale ass whooping.

Country flag
China wont do jack shit now. But if their GDP starts falling off, they will need another agenda to justify clamping down on reform calls. Thats when they will mount an attack on Arunachal.

The issue is that there is every chance that in 2012, China's real growth is going to fall below 5%. But the major problem is going to be overcapacity leading to employment stagnation resulting in social issues. I think 3rd quarter of 2012 or first quarter of 2013, we will see a Chinese full scale invasion of Arunachal.

India needs to ensure that the Dalai Lama asks the Tibetans to give the PLA hell within Tibet if this occurs and at the same time reach out to the Uighiurs to go on a killing spree of Han. We also must do everything possible to cut out their trade going through Indian Ocean. If this can be sustained for more than 30 days, the CCP will collapse. There will be PLA prisoners of war.

And lets stop calling it a bloody nose for China. This has to be a full scale ass whooping.
With USA planning sanctions and trade wars I doubt 5 percent will be possible and the truth
Will also come out that china has faked the numbers for last 2 decades.

trackwhack

With USA planning sanctions and trade wars I doubt 5 percent will be possible and the truth
Will also come out that china has faked the numbers for last 2 decades.
China's reported GDP over the last two decades may not be fudged a lot. However, that growth was driven by debt and thats well hidden. Also since 2006 more than 50% of growth has been driven through the creation of fixed assets, almost half of which unnecessary and underutilized. That will hurt when growth starts falling.

Real interests rates are 8-10% in high growth countries like India and China. When growth falls below real interests of capital raised through debt, you are not earning as much as you are paying. China could afford to accumalate massive debt as long as real growth was ahead of real interest rates. But when that reverses, shit hits the fan.

The problem is CCP will look at release valves and a war is a really good release valve.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles