China - Vietnam War like situation

A.V.

things got nasty first with the chinese attack on vietnamese boat , now chinese govt websites hacked by vietnam and then the warfare continues.

tensions all around especially on the net with cyber armies at logger heads.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
give couple of Agni's to Vietnam and see how dragon reacts. :D

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Vietnam just ask what you need and we will send you...........prithvi missile must be high on its list.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
UK Agni is overkill.............prithvi will do the job, plus send some other things to help them. Do i hear Brahmos.
Agni is failing 7 out of 10 trials, and Russia has forbidden India from marketing the Yakhont-knock-off, called Brahmos (because she wants to have the market all for herself, rightfully so as Russia developed the whole thing while India only contributed green-backs), the prithvi, a short-legged primitive derivative of the venerable SA-2, would not scare anyone.

Basically none of your ideas are starters. Here is a good read for you, hopefully it will help you to come to your senses: So-called indigenous weapons have between 85 and 95 percent foreign content

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
We should back Vietnam a lot more, we should sell them a few of our war ships, Akash SAMs and if we can some LCAs if we improve the speed of production.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
We should back Vietnam a lot more, we should sell them a few of our war ships, Akash SAMs and if we can some LCAs if we improve the speed of production.
If the past is any indicator, the sanctioned 20 LCA Mod 1 would not be fully assembled by at least 2015. As things stand now, you don't have an assebly line to speak off, not yet. Further more, don't forget Vietnam is after all still one out of 4 communist countries in the world (guess who are the other 3?). In fact she has more common with China politically and economically, any anyone else, and therefore Vietnam too, like China, is still under US sanctions. LCA uses american engine, I would put the chance of it ever getting exported to Vietnam at close to zero.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Agni is failing 7 out of 10 trials, and Russia has forbidden India from marketing the Yakhont-knock-off, called Brahmos (because she wants to have the market all for herself, rightfully so as Russia developed the whole thing while India only contributed green-backs), the prithvi, a short-legged primitive derivative of the venerable SA-2, would not scare anyone.

Basically none of your ideas are starters. Here is a good read for you, hopefully it will help you to come to your senses: So-called indigenous weapons have between 85 and 95 percent foreign content
okay, just for a minute let me assume that our Agni fails 7 out of 10 times :D and hits the target 3 out of 10 time :D
now honestly tell me, would you be still be willing to take risk against Agni? :D

as my friend here have said, Agni is definitely over kill :D

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
If the past is any indicator, the sanctioned 20 LCA Mod 1 would not be fully assembled by at least 2015. As things stand now, you don't have an assebly line to speak off, not yet. Further more, don't forget Vietnam is after all still one out of 4 communist countries in the world (guess who are the other 3?). In fact she has more common with China politically and economically, any anyone else, and therefore Vietnam too, like China, is still under US sanctions. LCA uses american engine, I would put the chance of it ever getting exported to Vietnam at close to zero.
well, don't forget that kaveri engine just passed critical testing...

In fact she has more common with China
Like water and land disputes? :D just jocking, could you please care to explain

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Egypt was an Dictatorship and Saudi is some sort of premative mandome! That did not stop US from supporting them, i am also sure US will support vietnam if an full scale war erupts. May be we cant supply the LCA now but we can provide a lot of missiles,Indian Radars, Tanks, Ships, Bombs, Ordinance, MRBLs etc., We can also subsidies Russian fighters to sell to Vietnam.

Lets not high-Jack this thread to LCA in your effort to prove US superiority. We will get to become an fighter jet manufacturing country in 10years for sure so be sure to spill all your hot air now because it wont last. The LCAs production is under review and the Government may invest more to enlarge production capacity and not to mention the Kaveri engine will get mated with LCA for tests when it is back from Russia. Although i doubt it can be made to be produced now, so lets leave it at that.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Like water and land disputes? :D just jocking, could you please care to explain
Tony just looks at their puddy eyes, chig chong language and commie back ground and puts 2 and 2 together and thinks they are almost the same!! UTK dont worry there was no intellectual backing to his argument. :D

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Tony just looks at their puddy eyes, chig chong language and commie back ground and puts 2 and 2 together and thinks they are almost the same!! UTK dont worry there was no intellectual backing to his argument. :D
Yep, i noticed that :D thats why i want to hear his arguments. :pound:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
The arguments that are getting thrown around are so ridicurous (and childish), I doubt you guys are being serious. You probably just try to vent your frustration something I perfectly understand (check out the link I provided).

As far as the current conflict in the south china sea goes, there is no military solution, not for Vietnam and not for China either. Diplomacy is the way to go, how long it may take.

aramsogo

Man, you hindu nationalists are so ridiculously racist. Anyway, how about trying to build a simple assault rifle first before you talk about arms exports to Vietnam. Go ahead, we'll arm the Naxals to the max. Remember, you guys are the world's biggest arms importer from bullets to just about everything else.

chex3009

Country flag
Man, you hindu nationalists are so ridiculously racist. Anyway, how about trying to build a simple assault rifle first before you talk about arms exports to Vietnam. Go ahead, we'll arm the Naxals to the max. Remember, you guys are the world's biggest arms importer from bullets to just about everything else.
And you deluded Hans think that we have gifted you Tibet, right? Try anything and we'll see where Tibet goes now.

aramsogo

And you deluded Hans think that we have gifted you Tibet, right? Try anything and we'll see where Tibet goes now.
Go ahead. You have zero Influence in Tibet. India has been playing the Tibet card for 50 years and what did you achieve:
1. Humiliation in '62
2. Nuclear and 4th gen fighter Pakistan
3. Huge refugee population in a poor country

Go ahead. Keep playing that great Tibet card.

chex3009

Country flag
Go ahead. You have zero Influence in Tibet. India has been playing the Tibet card for 50 years and what did you achieve:
1. Humiliation in '62
2. Nuclear and 4th gen fighter Pakistan
3. Huge refugee population in a poor country

Go ahead. Keep playing that great Tibet card.
1. Check what we did in 1967 then...
2. World knows where Pakistan is headed...
3. Atithi Devo Bhava (Guests are like GOD to us)

We don't want to play any card until you chinese feel that you can play us around with your bed-mate Pakistan.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The arguments that are getting thrown around are so ridicurous (and childish), I doubt you guys are being serious. You probably just try to vent your frustration something I perfectly understand (check out the link I provided).

As far as the current conflict in the south china sea goes, there is no military solution, not for Vietnam and not for China either. Diplomacy is the way to go, how long it may take.
There is nothing ridiculous going on here that is comparable to the Chinese defense forums hate mongering towards India. So take hike tony and don't dictate to us what we should talk. If we want we can sell a lot of our tech to Vietnam in case of war just as you do to Pakistan.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
hindu nationalist ? he is atheist.

And you will find 'nationalists' from all religions in India and also those who dont believe in religion/god.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles