China versus India, A Great Asian Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

no smoking

Country flag
Their news papers has compared Chinese ICBM with Agni 5 and jf 17 with Tejas. Read what they say.
Really? Do you have a link?
It is very wired even with your claim:1. Chinese doesn't think Agni 5 as an ICBM; 2. Using JF 17 to compare India's Tejas tells you how they think about India's technologies.

Might be in very few area. Except that, we have robust indigenous R&D program.
Really? Obviously, others don't agree with you.
https://www.wisconsinproject.org/india-missile-helpers/

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Using JF 17 to compare India's Tejas tells you how they think about India's technologies.

Not only JF 17 but even J20 sucks. It is evident from the fact that in spite of having so called fifth generation planes, Chinese buy forth generation planes from Russia. In an excercise with Chinese third generation planes, J 20 scored 3.5 to 1 kill ratio. Same is over 100 for F22. Recently their so called J20 fifth generation plane was detected by Su 30 over 100 km away with its old radar. You guys are entitled to your views but I don't agree with that. China spends a use amount of money in advertising promotion and hiding is black side. China is successful in creating image of its country , which is a better then what actually it is. Chinese smuggles basic medicines as it is not available in China. Chinese patients come to India for treatment not only because that does not have good hospitals but there doctors are unable to diagnose the disease. Many of you guys don't know real development and you guys see development as the the Wide Road and tall buildings. When you guys will understand what is real development your definition of development will change.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
can't believe this thread is still alive. good luck to the author's book selling and all story listeners.
This thread is a piece of $hit. There is no race between China & India, no matter whatever fanboys fart.

China doesn't see India as an actual but theoretical potential rival and will try to maintain status quo. India's goals aren't US or China centric.
Their news papers has compared Chinese ICBM with Agni 5
So you started applying pakis logic? Do you know about the kind of propellants and guidance systems they have access to?
and jf 17 with Tejas. Read what they say.
JF-17 & Tejas not only have a gap of generation, but their role and value for manufacturers is completely different.

JF-17 is a low cost 3.5 gen fighter made by PRC for export. Tejas is a new platform to demonstrate and develop new technologies by India.

JFT is supposed to be backbone for PAF when they can't buy anything else, Tejas is supposed to be a potential frontline fighter and fulcrum of IAF to curb imports.
No they got Russian help too.
Initially and very little. They were pretty unreliable back then. Study about Laurel satellite scam.
Might be in very few area.
As few as China. Nearly every vital strategic technology. It's no shame when you are starting as a backward country with no prior experience or knowledge. You are most obviously going to an experienced one for initial help.
Except that, we have robust indigenous R&D program.
Their R&D budget is 7-8 times of ours.
It is updated many time in different blocks .
It will still get till Tejas Mark-II arrives. Again, its an export purpose plane while USAF is planning to retire it.

Tell me that US can't make anything better than F-16 or China can't make anything better than JF-17.
You are being deliberately stupid.
China is giving support to Monkey Pakistan which has created risk of nuclear attack on India.
Same by US.
They even themselves came once to attack us with their nuclear flotila.
China has taken our land. China intrudes in our border. US doesn't do that.
US has done same to its neighbors.

Even the thousands of miles, they give up no chance to tame us.

smooth manifold

Country flag
This thread is a piece of $hit. There is no race between China & India, no matter whatever fanboys fart.

China doesn't see India as an actual but theoretical potential rival and will try to maintain status quo. India's goals aren't US or China centric.

So you started applying pakis logic? Do you know about the kind of propellants and guidance systems they have access to?

JF-17 & Tejas not only have a gap of generation, but their role and value for manufacturers is completely different.

JF-17 is a low cost 3.5 gen fighter made by PRC for export. Tejas is a new platform to demonstrate and develop new technologies by India.

JFT is supposed to be backbone for PAF when they can't buy anything else, Tejas is supposed to be a potential frontline fighter and fulcrum of IAF to curb imports.

Initially and very little. They were pretty unreliable back then. Study about Laurel satellite scam.

As few as China. Nearly every vital strategic technology. It's no shame when you are starting as a backward country with no prior experience or knowledge. You are most obviously going to an experienced one for initial help.

Their R&D budget is 7-8 times of ours.

It will still get till Tejas Mark-II arrives. Again, its an export purpose plane while USAF is planning to retire it.

Tell me that US can't make anything better than F-16 or China can't make anything better than JF-17.
You are being deliberately stupid.

Same by US.
They even themselves came once to attack us with their nuclear flotila.

US has done same to its neighbors.

Even the thousands of miles, they give up no chance to tame us.
My point is not about India or China. What I mean is it's a profitable business. Don't you know? check out Karolina Goswami's channel on Youtube. That smart woman makes big money. She has 1 billion+ potential subscribers and more viewers. I used to have the same idea of using nationalism among countries to make money when I was in college. But I didn't do it. because I have better business to do.

Bhurki

My point is not about India or China. What I mean is it's a profitable business. Don't you know? check out Karolina Goswami's channel on Youtube. That smart woman makes big money. She has 1 billion+ potential subscribers and more viewers. I used to have the same idea of using nationalism among countries to make money when I was in college. But I didn't do it. because I have better business to do.
I doubt your business is better than this...
China and India means 2.5 billion people who are enraged over history and have plenty of new money to satisfy an ideological fantasy.
Whoever rubs their belly stands to make a ton of money... Especially the people who they want attention/appreciation from. I mean, just look at the reaction channels on youtube and you'll see quite a trend..

Deathstar

Country flag
I doubt your business is better than this...
China and India means 2.5 billion people who are enraged over history and have plenty of new money to satisfy an ideological fantasy.
Whoever rubs their belly stands to make a ton of money... Especially the people who they want attention/appreciation from. I mean, just look at the reaction channels on youtube and you'll see quite a trend..
Just to sum up : inferiority complex...........and both the Chinese and Indians have it.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Just to sum up : inferiority complex...........and both the Chinese and Indians have it.
Reaction channel != inferiority complex.
Indian gives views to everybody who watches Indian stuff. There are famous African people who react to Indian stuff and gets lakhs if views, there are few Japanese people, Chinese and heck even Koreans and Pakistanis are in the list too.

Most famous channel which react on Indian content is run by some Asian dude with his Asian gf.
I have no idea why people of DFI hate reaction channels. AFAIK these reaction channels will actually earn us huge amount of soft power in future.

Again reaction channel does not equal to inferiority complex. It’s more like my country produced this and it’s awesome and if you watch it you will like it too.

Happy Govardhan

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Want to prove by asking simply questions? If you know the latest know. Agni 5 has robust redundant guidence system with high accuracy of very low double digit which is better one any other Chinese missile of its category.

Tony HMG

Country flag
This thread is plain idiotic. Power respects power. We have been a soft coward country from last 70 years, which only now is being undone by Modi & Shah. We are atleast 20 years behind china in all aspects.Our major cities like Mumbai have shitty infra. Development in villages & tribal areas are actually happening now. We are totally dependent on China. We import worth 70 billion USD from China. We export hardly 15 billion to China. Lets first concentrate and finish of the unfinished business of that rabid dog of a country named pakistan. Our border issues with China will never end. The need is to strengthen our selves militarily, economically & be a strong country. We have to be ruthless in dealing with islamic terror from pakistan as well as our own jihadi mullahs. Retaking back POK, Gilgit baltistan should be the priority now.

Bhurki

Lets first concentrate and finish of the unfinished business of that rabid dog of a country named pakistan.
This would've been easier before 2000. Now, the nuclear detterrence is quite a big leverage against use of force as a means of achieving targets.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Want to prove by asking simply questions? If you know the latest know. Agni 5 has robust redundant guidence system with high accuracy of very low double digit which is better one any other Chinese missile of its category.
But it isn't better than Chinese missiles of all categories.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
There is no more "race" between China and India. Only in terms of military, India has something comparable, and that too because of foreign imports. But when it comes to GDP, industry, technology, standard of living, quality of cities etc, China is in another category altogether. We are simply making a laughing stock out of ourselves in the world by comparing ourselves with China. Go outside of India and ask people what they think of China vs India. We'll get the required dose of reality. And with all the freedom living pro democracy westerners, ask them where they would prefer to live, Shanghai or Mumbai. The answer will be unanimous.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
China with their stereotyping has spoiled their society which is very good at doing representative work but unfit to innovate produce something beautiful or new. Inspite of highly ranked educational institutions (In terms of facilities), average students are produced who can not excel in competition in west where they are facing Indian and other students.
I do not want to necro this post or cherrypick it but there is one point I would like to make.

First of all I would like to agree that India has strong social and moral values with a strong emphasis of family and parental respect. We should all be proud of this fact. However it is not right to compare Chinese students with Indian students. Chinese students are dominating the Western educational institutions and are ahead of the Indian brainiacs who end up there.

Infact the halls of Harvard,Stanford,MIT etc are filled with Chinese students followed by Indians. In terms of research asnd funding of sciences China vastly outpaces India.

Take a look at this picture.

This is the American ....yeah American IMO winning team.

https://www.inverse.com/article/644...th-olympiad-victory-was-a-predictable-miracle

As for IMO in general Chinese vastly dominates the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mathematical_Olympiad

Our first step should be to increase academic funding and arrest brain drain from this country. Only then can we compete with China,atleast in the field of education and research.

Tony HMG

Country flag
I do not want to necro this post or cherrypick it but there is one point I would like to make.

First of all I would like to agree that India has strong social and moral values with a strong emphasis of family and parental respect. We should all be proud of this fact. However it is not right to compare Chinese students with Indian students. Chinese students are dominating the Western educational institutions and are ahead of the Indian brainiacs who end up there.

Infact the halls of Harvard,Stanford,MIT etc are filled with Chinese students followed by Indians. In terms of research asnd funding of sciences China vastly outpaces India.

Take a look at this picture.

This is the American ....yeah American IMO winning team.

https://www.inverse.com/article/644...th-olympiad-victory-was-a-predictable-miracle

As for IMO in general Chinese vastly dominates the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mathematical_Olympiad

Our first step should be to increase academic funding and arrest brain drain from this country. Only then can we compete with China,atleast in the field of education and research.
Absolutely correct. In fact in terms of patents and scientific publications, we are far behind China. But that's a different discussion all together as we have a totally fucked up education system. The real good indian brains end up working abroad. Modi has a tough job in hand right now if he finishes the pakistan problem ,our home grown jihadi mullah are waiting to explode.

no smoking

Country flag
Do you really understand what that "potential" means?
And I happened to watch the video in which Mr Du talked about "ICBM" of Agni-5. What he really said was: before the testing (2012), some India medias kept talking about 8000km range, but it only performed 5000km in the test, so there was a possibility that the real maximum range could be 8000km but India just downplayed it. That was his comment in 2012. However, after 7 years watching, it becomes a common knowledge: Agni-5 range is 5000+.

amoy

China and India are parallel universes. That's what I've observed in journeys through both. As usual I'd call for enlarging your horizons, I. e. not narrowing everything down to India vs China. Race happen btwn China n Japan, India and Vietnam...

One thing I appreciate India in particular is its diversity that may have gradually faded out of China in urbanization. Besides IMo China needs to open up for more immigrants not only for workforce but also for brains.

Deathstar

Country flag
China and India are parallel universes. That's what I've observed in journeys through both. As usual I'd call for enlarging your horizons, I. e. not narrowing everything down to India vs China. Race happen btwn China n Japan, India and Vietnam...

One thing I appreciate India in particular is its diversity that may have gradually faded out of China in urbanization. Besides IMo China needs to open up for more immigrants not only for workforce but also for brains.
but the good thing China has done is shut down all the propaganda by the west. The west is enemy of the east be it India , china or even Pakistan. They have always used divide and rule policy on the east. China should allow controlled influx of only good immigrants unlike the west and shouldn't allow these immigrants to enforce their values on the Chinese.
China has a tremendous job is defeating islamists ,the only country to do so successfully. I hope India learns this from China. De radicalization camps are far better than suicide bombings and killings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles