China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighbours

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighb

historically there was no india. if you were referring to british india or islamic mughal i would say. its not india at all. then what were you actually saying?
Historically there was no China.

It was just centred around the Yangtse.

Then these people spread their wings through imperialist invasion and wiping out the roots, culture, custom and tradition of the people they captured and made them Han through allurement, intimidation,blackmail, intermarriage and so on.

Just as China is trying to do in Tibet and Xinjiang - the two citadels that are refusing to become Han.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Historically, there was no India, untill the British came and put pieces of kingdoms together.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

TrueSpirit

Historically, there was no India, untill the British came and put pieces of kingdoms together.

What you know as India today was referred to by different names back then & even today; but the civilization was very much there (with all its strengths, shotcomings & quirks) before civilization dawned upon other inhabited regions of the world. The journey made by homo-sapiens from Africa to Indian subcontinent, during the 4th inter-glacial period (towards end of the penultimate ice-age) was shorter & easier, so this region always had an early mover advantage. This civilization got more time to develop & mature. Like it or not & whether you concur or not, wont alter a universal truth but at least be honest to yourself & admit that you know less than you care to admit. I suggest, read something before blurting out. Eminent scholastic articles are readily available all over the internet. But maybe Baidu (PLA brainchild) blocks/blacks out serious stuff for you guys. We feel sorry for you, trust me.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Don't talk like a twat. Columbus set sail to search for India. Vasco Da Gama set sail from Portugal to search for India. India as a civilization with a Hindu civilizational base existed from thousands of years. Empires and kingdoms used to change territories and spheres of influence on a regular basis. Only a twat will look at the current boundaries of modern-day India and claim that "since the exact boundaries never existed in the past, there was no India".

Don't be a twat. If you want to be a twat, accept that Chinese were taught civilization by the Japanese in the 1930s, before which the Chinese were a bunch of barbarians with no sense of national identity.

TrueSpirit

From where did Buddhism came into China & the world ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Nepal

Mauryan emperor Aśoka the Great sent the royal monk Massim Sthavira to Nepal, Bhutan, and China to spread Buddhism around 265 BCE.

Ashoka Maurya (304–232 BCE) commonly known as Ashoka and also as Ashoka the Great, was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty who ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent from ca. 269 BCE to 232 BCE

Further:

The (early 3rd to early 5th century) Mouzi Lihuolun first records this legend:

In olden days emperor Ming saw in a dream a god whose body had the brilliance of the sun and who flew before his palace; and he rejoiced exceedingly at this. The next day he asked his officials: "What god is this?" the scholar Fu Yi said: "Your subject has heard it said that in India there is somebody who has attained the Dao and who is called Buddha; he flies in the air, his body had the brilliance of the sun; this must be that god."[10]

The emperor then sent an envoy to Tianzhu (Southern India) to inquire about the teachings of the Buddha.[11] Buddhist scriptures were said to have been returned to China on the backs of white horses, after which White Horse Temple was named. Two Indian monks also returned with them, named Dharmarakṣa and Kaśyapa Mātaṅga.

Wiki

nimo_cn ↑.

Mauryan Empire

It is essential to read about Buddha and his travels to realise Buddha and Buddhism, rather then being perfunctory!

Last edited:

kumar2310s

Historically, China never had border issues with Kashmir either. Going by your logic, China should present itself as a neutral interlocutor to the UNMOGIP, and negotiate with that for an orderly referendum to be taking across IOK and POK.
Why cant first we hold an orderly referendum in Tibet and help Free Tibet People, later you can think of Kashmir? If you are ready to Free TIbet first by holding a referendum, then talk of Kashmir.

kumar2310s

I wonder if we can.

There are people who are stumped for sentences and are capable for one liners!

The DFI policy is to accommodate all and sundry!
Cant This forum ban these chinese who are being paid for the propaganda by chinese government in all the world forums? They are igniting more hatered than the solution. It exposes china's policy to first send their premier to talk peace and sideways send these paid onliners to spread hatered intently to show the world that China tried diplomatically and india did not accepted peace. It seems this exposes china's true intention.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Cant This forum ban these chinese who are being paid for the propaganda by chinese government in all the world forums? They are igniting more hatered than the solution. It exposes china's policy to first send their premier to talk peace and sideways send these paid onliners to spread hatered intently to show the world that China tried diplomatically and india did not accepted peace. It seems this exposes china's true intention.
The Chinese feel they are a special gift of God.

We, as humans, must take care of God's creation because the earth and the good men of China are a special gift from God.

I am not saying this on my own, I am merely interpreting, as a layman, the 7th Catholic Social Teaching Theme - Care for God's Creation.

t_co

You are seriously crazy if you think what 'Chinese' posters on DFI say has anything to do with what China and India are doing in terms of official diplomacy.

shom

This is a forum of India dude and we live in a free country where everyone has the right to speak free,,, you cannot take away fundamental rights from someone. Talking about Chinese both us and China should try hard to maintain peace and good bilateral relationship, because a war like state is very much depressing for both of our economy and development. But if they don't agree to this ,, then the matter ahould be transferred to our eligible defense forces ,, they will handle it efficiently as they have done for years.

huaxia rox

mate we all know the quality of chini materials hence all those claims made by your CCP is most likely exaggerated.i seriously doubt that the chinese have access to any nuclear device having a yield of more than 500 Kt!
CCP has a long history of exaggerating their military prowess,so even if God himself comes down to the Earth and tells me that you have access to any nuclear device haing a potential yield of more than 500 Kt i won't believe him.Period!
jesus christ while i am talking about and presenting scientific data and evidence and web links where you can at least know a little bit of the issue you are telling me what the god has to tell you? who are you trying to entertain anyway in a military forum??

for long scouting devices and all the related detectors have been able to well know whats going on when it comes to nuclear tests or missile tests. you can claim what ever god can do but in real world every thing can be recordded by machines. thats probably why your stupid RAW used to work with CIA sending SFF members to the border area to spy on our nuclear tests having known U2 can well be shot down in prc. how ever your mission failed as usual in a funny way.

but talking about who is faking nuclear tests if you have no links to say i can show you some about how indian scientists faked their tests.
AEC ex-chief backs Santhanam on Pokhran-II - The Hindu
There is a "strong reason to believe that the thermonuclear device had not fully burnt and, therefore, further testing was called for," Mr. Iyengar, a former Atomic Energy Commission Chairman, said in a statement on Thursday.......He said, "If he (Santhanam) says that the yield was much lower than projected, that there was virtually no crater formed, and that these reservations were formally presented by DRDO in 1998 itself, then there is considerable justification for reasonable doubt regarding the credibility of the thermonuclear test and, therefore, of our nuclear deterrent."

Pakistani state sponsored terrorists have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Indians over the last 6 decades,so we have got every right to retaliate if we want to!secondly if we were really acting like a bully then we would have taken this measure right after the incident of 26/11 but we didn't do any such thing.this clearly proves that we are definitely not the ones who are acting like a bully!
thirdly why should we get engaged in an all out war with Pakistan hence risking a potential nuclear fallout when they are doing such a fine job by destroying their own country by the each passing day!we should rather grab some popcorn and watch then destroying themselves slowly but surely without risking anything!isn't it a much feasible idea?
1 i know innocent people got killed in india. innocent people should never be the victims of war so should those in kashmir.

2 when people grab some pop corn as you claimed to watch what is going on (as per you pakistanis are destroying themselves slowly) at least you should make sure you youself are safe from any danger shouldnt you? but is that the case?? from your palarment to mumbai....then my question remains which is when you end up becoming the biggest consumer of pop corn industry in the world will pakistan self destory itself like you said?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

jesus christ
Jesus Christ?

Are you one of the millions of Chinese being converted to Christianity?

Overground or Underground Church?

I am so happy.

Welcome Brother.

Jesus Saves!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

for long scouting devices and all the related detectors have been able to well know whats going on when it comes to nuclear tests or missile tests. you can claim what ever god can do but in real world every thing can be recordded by machines. thats probably why your stupid RAW used to work with CIA sending SFF members to the border area to spy on our nuclear tests having known U2 can well be shot down in prc. how ever your mission failed as usual in a funny way.
When did this happen?

1 i know innocent people got killed in india. innocent people should never be the victims of war so should those in kashmir.

2 when people grab some pop corn as you claimed to watch what is going on (as per you pakistanis are destroying themselves slowly) at least you should make sure you youself are safe from any danger shouldnt you? but is that the case?? from your palarment to mumbai....then my question remains which is when you end up becoming the biggest consumer of pop corn industry in the world will pakistan self destory itself like you said?
We are quite safe.

Thank you.

Time to you realise the difference between the home grown terrorists destroying Pakistan and terrorist from abroad trying their hand in India.

Heard of Xinjiang?

huaxia rox

that is irrelevant.

modern day india includes the region which had relation with tibet.
what is relevant and what is not in the first place? are you trying to tell me historically there was no earth at all?

modern day prc includes the region which had relation with kashmir.
if you do not know history, why are you exposing yourself to be insufferable fool?

Kashmir and assam are indian by the very definition.
what definition?

In any future war with PRC, India must not only seek to gain control over Aksai Chin, but also Mansarovar, which is just across Uttarkhand.

The biggest issue here is that India is just not preparing for a major offensive, and all preparations indicate towards defensive.
no war needed. your RSS leader in his dream has told us what india should take over. i guess your people like to share the same dream.
Citing the example of China, he said that it's economy thrives on the trade with India which is estimated at around 68% and added that if every Indian stops using Chinese goods, the economy of China would come crashing down.

He urged the Central government to hold conditional trade with China in return asking latter to hand over Kailash Mansarovar and Tibet to India.

India should do conditional trade with China: RSS leader - Times Of India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

In India, all views are allowed, even if they are over the top!

Free country!

what is relevant and what is not in the first place? are you trying to tell me historically there was no earth at all?
Heard of the Big Bang Theory?

Or did the earth come into being when the Middle Kingdom decided?

huaxia rox

Historically there was no China.

It was just centred around the Yangtse.

Then these people spread their wings through imperialist invasion and wiping out the roots, culture, custom and tradition of the people they captured and made them Han through allurement, intimidation,blackmail, intermarriage and so on.

Just as China is trying to do in Tibet and Xinjiang - the two citadels that are refusing to become Han.
1 so where was india centerred? indus vally in pakistan?? mugal ruled by islam?? british india? which one is a hindu one and which one is close to the current india except for british india??

2 it was not Yangtse if you really know something. it was huanghe aka yellow river which is where in history china was centerred ok?

3 current chinese law has made it impossible for those tibetans etc to join hans no matter how hard they try. its unlike you can convert muslim to hindunism but more like your caste system. an untouchable cant join upper caste. understand now?

well said. and the main reason for the border issue between prc and india can be traced back to these western colonizers.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

India was centred in the Maurayan Kingdom!

You seem to be obsessed with the Tibetan and Uighurs.

Are they that difficult for you to handle?

Nothing in life is IMPOSIBLE.

Look at China.

Schizophrenic.

Communist mode of governance and capitalist way of economy and life.

Opposite and strong polarity in action proving science wrong!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles