China to invest $100 billion in India over 5 years (Bhai-Bhai)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Jesus Christ, the WSJ blog was quoting some local reports as it stated, which in this case is Indian media.

All in short, the 100 billion figure was made up by Indian media and then cited by WSJ blog.

How does that add to the authenticity of TOI's original report?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2
Jesus Christ?

Wow!

Nice to hear it from a Godless or a CCP controlled God Chinese.

If the reports were wrong, old girl, then the mention, in a blog or otherwise would not have been allowed to be mentioned.

Can a blog state that Xi is a She and not a He and any reputable paper publish it?

Or that Xi is not Xi but XI ( eleven in Roman numeral)

One news reader has been sacked that she though Xi was a not a human but a Roman Numeral!

Credibility cannot be at stake.

That is the bottom line.

But how would a Chinese know that.

They believe anything the CCP sponsored newspaper puts out and are taught that Epoch Times is propaganda.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the Chinese diplomat did made a clarification, Indian media ignored, just like you are ignoring the fact that WSJ never confirmed the 100 billion figure fabricated by your media.

You all belong to the same species, you act in the same pattern.

To Global Times and none else.

He had to or he would have been strung by the yardarm.

Ask Bo what happens when you go against the CCP.

mylegend

Jesus Christ, the WSJ blog was quoting some local reports as it stated, which in this case is Indian media.

All in short, the 100 billion figure was made up by Indian media and then cited by WSJ blog.

How does that add to the authenticity of TOI's original report?

Ray does not talk sense. He is a hyper-nationalist. He intentionally ignored that TOI is the first media that come up with 100 billion claim, he does not understand that media can not possibly verify all information as they do not have those type of resource, as long as you provide a credible source, the article get through. WSJ was considering TOI as credible therefore makes the mistake on relying it.

Ray, if you are really believe in WSJ India Real Time have the type of resource to confirm all information, it is actually not hard to find out how many staff actually work for WSJ India Real Time.

Furthermore, Ray, you do not understand how Journalism work based on your understanding of liablity of media. Even if a journalist written a false article and false claim, he is not liable as long as he can show his source. You can simply verify what I just stated by just checking US legal history on Journalism. Read some cases if you are interested, I guess you don't have that time because you spend all your time on this forum.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Jesus Christ?

Wow!

If the reports were wrong, old girl, then the mention, in a blog or otherwise would not have been allowed to be mentioned.

Can a blog state that Xi is a She and not a He and any reputable paper publish it?

Or that Xi is not Xi but XI ( eleven in Roman numeral)

One news reader has been sacked that she though Xi was a not a human but a Roman Numeral!

Credibility cannot be at stake.

That is the bottom line.

But how would a Chinese know that.

They believe anything the CCP sponsored newspaper puts out and are taught that Epoch Times is propaganda.
obfuscation as usual! that is most expected from the old Indian military officer.

You think that the quotation by WSJ blog makes the original Indian report authentic? that is your choice.

Although the logic behind your argument is simply hilarious, explaining it to you exceeds my English ability because it's just too obvious.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray does not talk sense. He is a hyper-nationalist. He intentionally ignored that TOI is the first media that come up with 100 billion claim, he does not understand that media can not possibly verify all information as they do not have those type of resource, as long as you provide a credible source, the article get through. WSJ was considering TOI as credible therefore makes the mistake on relying it.

Ray, if you are really believe in WSJ India Real Time have the type of resource to confirm all information, it is actually not hard to find out how many staff actually work for WSJ India Real Time.

Furthermore, Ray, you do not understand how Journalism work based on your understanding of liablity of media. Even if a journalist written a false article and false claim, he is not liable as long as he can show his source. You can simply verify what I just stated by just checking US legal history on Journalism. Read some cases if you are interested, I guess you don't have that time because you spend all your time on this forum.
Of course I don't speak sense for a Chinese to understand what is 'sense'.

To a Chinese, 'sense' is parroting endless the CCP propaganda.

Therefore, indeed I don't talk 'sense' since I am not a parrot of the CCP.

Who has told you that reputable newspapers don't verify the facts before they print?

I would not know how the controlled media in China operates, but falsehood or wrong reports can be pasted with a defamation case in a democratic country or told to post a clarification for error. It happens all the time.

I am sure that if the Chinese diplomat in Mumbai gave a clarification to Global Times, then it would have been published in the WSJ. Did it? If not, why? IS Global Times not a 'credible source' or is it that such a clarification was Never given?

I understand journalism better than you, old chap. My classmate and peers have been journalists and Editors and I have seen them work at their offices.

I have all the time in the world, because I know how to 'time manage'.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Hehe, I have anticipated. I have been around too long, I have learned the pattern in which Ray acts.

You think that Ray doesnt understand the loopholes in his argument? then you are naive. Ray is just reluctant to admit the mistake he has made.

语言上的巨人而已!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
obfuscation as usual! that is most expected from the old Indian military officer.

You think that the quotation by WSJ blog makes the original Indian report authentic? that is your choice.

Although the logic behind your argument is simply hilarious, explaining it to you exceeds my English ability because it's just too obvious.

Obfuscation, exaggeration, hyperbole, platitudes, homilies are all the copyright of the Middle Kingdomers.

You have failed to indicate how the clarification to Global Times did not find the equal credibility as the Indian reports.

Obviously, none like parrots and so they don't believe the Global Times, right.

if anyone is humorous, madam, you are the Queen of the Ramp of Falsehood and contrived Propaganda.

Take a tip from the Chinese proverb
小洞不补,大洞吃苦
A small hole not mended in time will become a big hole much more difficult to mend.
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin."

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Of course I don't speak sense for a Chinese to understand what is 'sense'.

To a Chinese, 'sense' is parroting endless the CCP propaganda.

Therefore, indeed I don't talk 'sense' since I am not a parrot of the CCP.

Who has told you that reputable newspapers don't verify the facts before they print?

I would not know how the controlled media in China operates, but falsehood or wrong reports can be pasted with a defamation case in a democratic country or told to post a clarification for error. It happens all the time.

I am sure that if the Chinese diplomat in Mumbai gave a clarification to Global Times, then it would have been published in the WSJ. Did it? If not, why? IS Global Times not a 'credible source' or is it that such a clarification was Never given?

I understand journalism better than you, old chap. My classmate and peers have been journalists and Editors and I have seen them work at their offices.

I have all the time in the world, because I know how to 'time manage'.
invite your peers to join us, enlighten us on how the media works.

nimo_cn

Country flag
To Global Times and none else.

He had to or he would have been strung by the yardarm.

Ask Bo what happens when you go against the CCP.
maybe you can tell me what happens if one goes against India. cant be something pleasant I guess?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
maybe you can tell me what happens if one goes against India. cant be something pleasant I guess?

Like?

We have the Supreme Court, Democracy and Law.

Do you?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
invite your peers to join us, enlighten us on how the media works.

What do you think they are?

Running a newspaper or spend time with Chinese non entities on a forum?

Check from which school Sunanda DattaRay, Vinod Mehta, Swapan Dasgupta, Pronoy Gujathakurta, Chandan Mitra, Pritish nandy come from.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Obfuscation, exaggeration, hyperbole, platitudes, homilies are all the copyright of the Middle Kingdomers.

You have failed to indicate how the clarification to Global Times did not find the equal credibility as the Indian reports.

Obviously, none like parrots and so they don't believe the Global Times, right.

if anyone is humorous, madam, you are the Queen of the Ramp of Falsehood and contrived Propaganda.

Take a tip from the Chinese proverb
小洞不补,大洞吃苦
A small hole not mended in time will become a big hole much more difficult to mend.
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin."
everything has to be quoted by WSJ to prove its authenticity?

Well, I guess WSJ doesnt have that much space to reprint global times.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Like?

We have the Supreme Court, Democracy and Law.

Do you?
of course you have. Hail, democracy and law of India!

You also have a quarter of your ministers under legal allegations.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
everything has to be quoted by WSJ to prove its authenticity?

Well, I guess WSJ doesnt have that much space to reprint global times.

Just shows how little you know about the newspaper industry.

Only a silly muddle headed person would think a whole article has to be reproduced.

Did they reproduce TOI?

Have you eyes?

nimo_cn

Country flag
What do you think they are?

Running a newspaper or spend time with Chinese non entities on a forum?

Check from which school Sunanda DattaRay, Vinod Mehta, Swapan Dasgupta, Pronoy Gujathakurta, Chandan Mitra, Pritish nandy come from.
people hang around with people of their kind. they are your peers, I pretty much understand what they are.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Just shows how little you know about the newspaper industry.

Only a silly muddle headed person would think a whole article has to be reproduced.

Did they reproduce TOI?

Have you eyes?
do you see every article of TOI to be quoted by WSJ? or just this particular one?

have you brain?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
of course you have. Hail, democracy and law of India!

You also have a quarter of your ministers under legal allegations.

Yes, that is democracy.

You cannot hide all the time.

China is ferreting out its politicians and military crook since there is a power struggle, which is common in China (Mao and the Gang of Four is case in point and Deng in the Laogai). That is not so and the Indian Supreme Court is overseeing any errors in justice or vendetta.

In China it is not law and justice, it is vendetta and clearing the deck for absolute power of an individual. Xi is doing it, just as Mao did it with the Cultural Revolution. Mao was a peasant AND Crude, Xi is sophisticated being a rich princeling, having enjoyed the loaves and fish of prosperity because of his father.

In Chine, the justice system is but only an extension of the CCP diktat.

I do have a brain, but it has not been sold to the CCP like your, you parrot.

Quit your pathetic bleats and give some facts.

Like this one
do you see every article of TOI to be quoted by WSJ? or just this particular one?
or as imbecilic as this
people hang around with people of their kind. they are your peers, I pretty much understand what they are.
Right now, I am hanging out with you on this forum.

Does it make me an imbecile or a Chinese tuchku?

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
@CCP started the thread.

The aim was simple for him - gloat and salivate at the gills.

Then the bloomer!

$100 billion plunged to a measly $ 20 billion.

The big talk of Japan's aid being 'peanuts' burst like a punctured balloon.

Other Chinese posters were redfaced.

To weasel out, they peddled all sorts of obfuscations and escapisms.

But then they are good at Ping Pong.

Ping and then they do a Pong.

And now they Sing Song.
I enjoy each and every word in your posts. It is a reality check for our Chinese posters and humorous for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes, that is democracy.

You cannot hide all the time.

China is ferreting out its politicians and military crook since there is a power struggle, which is common in China (Mao and the Gang of Four is case in point and Deng in the Laogai). That is not so and the Indian Supreme Court is overseeing any errors in justice or vendetta.

In China it is not law and justice, it is vendetta and clearing the deck for absolute power of an individual. Xi is doing it, just as Mao did it with the Cultural Revolution. Mao was a peasant AND Crude, Xi is sophisticated being a rich princeling, having enjoyed the loaves and fish of prosperity because of his father.

In Chine, the justice system is but only an extension of the CCP diktat.

I do have a brain, but it has not been sold to the CCP like your, you parrot.
that is democracy of the India kind, the last fig leaf to cover up the failure of Indian government.

to allow criminals work in the government without serving justice in time or at all under the pretext of democracy. You are just one of them, that is why people of you kind keep on reiterating democracy.

You have no brain, you are just a creature feasting on the "democracy of India".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I enjoy each and every word in your posts. It is a reality check for our Chinese posters and humorous for me.
Thank you, you are kind.

I presume that is because I live in a free country, a democracy and do not have the baggage of having to spread propaganda and disinformation, or the fear of a midnight knock on the door by the Police.

In China, one has to toe the CCP line or face the midnight knock by the Public Security (Police) and be thrown in a Laogai without a fair Court dispensing justice beyond the diktat of the CCP.

I pity these parrots in their gilded cage.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles