China to fund regional railway hub for Pakistan

sagarpt27

my sources? the tibetan terrorist group residing in India is for one.

come on and surpass China. how are you going to accomplish that?

importing some fancy and expensive foreign weapons? that is what you call quality?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
Maam India is not helping terrorist tibetians and its true that we make militia force , but its for our defence not for attacking chinees , and according to my sources and I also saw the weapon cache that was recovered after encounter with maoist grups they have grenades , AKs and communicating equipments made in china, so see yourself before blaming us and most important you should stop paki govt. which supports uzbek terrorists who r responsible for attacks in kashghar.
2) Dear India is importing lots of forign defence equipments its true but there quality is much superior to chinees counterparts we dont belive in copying , not only that we are now capable of manufacturing defence goods recent eg. are Sagarika missile , Indigenous neuclear submarine , HAL Light combat aircraft(Tejas),and also we have joint venture with russia france and isreal in making defence equipments eg Bramhos super cruise missile , sukhoi T-50 PakFA and many other things so quality wise we are far ahead of u all:taunt:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles