China to fund regional railway hub for Pakistan

limit_sky

Good to see you slowly come out of the closet :)
He/she has taken someone's advice to

Take the fight to enemy[forum] too seriously.

Internet SSG on expeditionary mission.

It seems our friends in Pakistan defense forum are causing some serious heartburn.

Blackwater

Selaam biraderam, chitor aasti?

If you are an Afghan, then, let me be the first one to apologize for Pakistan ignoring the Panjshiris, Farsiwan, Hazaras, and using colonial methods of only supporting the majority like it did in its own country with Pakistan where it supported the Punjabis (who turn out to be only 30-40% in number after the Seraikis lost the Punjabi label. If we remove Hindkowans, Pothwaris and Kashmiris, then the numbers go even lower than the original 60% we were told, the "majority" Punjabis were).

You see, the British colonial philosophy was to support the minorities of a country to maintain relations with it and India continued this philosophy in Sri Lanka and Afghanistan (including India, itself, where only a minority of Hindi-speaking, North Indians rule the country - How did that turn out everywhere, including India? You can see, for yourself).

However, recently, Pakistanis met with the Afghan government and addressed their concerns. The Hazara, Tajik and Uzbeks were communicated with and mistakes of the past had been rectified. No "community" can be supported as Afghanistan is one nation-state and all political parties in their manifestos for the coming election have stated that they do not believe that Pakistan should interfere in internal affairs of Afghanistan, like in the past.

With that said, the only road China made was Karakoram highway in the Northern areas that it had made for it's own transportation. As far as the Railways and other factors that you mentioned are concerned, then you have to understand that Pakistan was not a developed part of British India and whatever development we had to do, we did ourselves, because during partition, the Indians did not give us our fair share, out of bigotry and hate.

We built Islamabad from the ground up and our bureaucracy didn't even have paper supplies so branches from trees were used as pins and pens. This is a very important and dramatic part of our history. Conversely, India had it's entire country, left by the British, as is. What you see now, was developed by them and since then, their capital, Delhi, has had absolutely no new upgrades as it stayed just like it was given to them since 1947.

Like our ancestors built the Taj and Char Minar, we built one of the biggest Mosques in Pakistan with Turkish and Saudi collaboration.

Despite the claims of Modi's Gujarat, there is absolutely no development in Surat, a major port there and even other parts that border China have absolutely no comparison to what China has achieved in its infrastructure.

Afghanistan also had nothing and till date, it's only achievement is the Kabul Palace.

We are a new nation and starting to develop but due to our dark ages under Bhutto, we have suffered a lot. Bhutto was the one who supported Hikmatyar and distanced us from East Pakistanis so much that they ended up making Bangladesh.

Prior to the Bhutto-era, when Ayub Khan, an ethnic Pashtun was in power, Pakistan was known as the Asian Tiger under Ayub and even Seoul, South Korea was made in Karachi's impression.

I mentioned his ethnicity because Farsiwan Afghans believe Pashtuns have some issue with them but they don't. Most, normal and every day Pashtuns are peace-loving and do not have clever designs at taking over the world or even Afghanistan - the problem was with Bhutto who tried to play religious and ethnic politics in a neighboring country.

His ideological son, Zardari, who is now, illegally in power, has sent us back 50 years and destroyed every last thing we had achieved in the 2000's. He is playing ethnic politics in Pakistan, including Karachi, just like Bhutto, where you see countless murders everyday including those associated with religion (but that is much deeper because the conflicts involving Shiites are taking place all over the Middle East and what we see happening in Pakistan is an extension of that).

Lastly, if you're an Indian Muslim and have a poster of Ahmad Shah Masood because it is acceptable to the Indians, then I sympathize with you because I understand the mood in India when it comes to those who they look at with suspicion and through xenophobia.

Like in America where Obama won, one day, civil rights will also have a victory in India and people like Salman Khurshid and Simranjeet Singh Mann will not be rebuked for speaking for the rights of their respective communities.

you built?? its was Saudi king Faisal money that built Islamabad or even Pakistan. you even can not handle free money properly. your armed forces are made by ammerika.

if pakistan was under developed part of british india , So you also got free fund from saudis and other arabs in the name of Islam

everything was made with free fund still you are complaining

It will be not wrong to say, that for the last 60 yrs, pak was surviving with Saudi money now china''s money.

you were never be self-made or will not be

Last edited:

gotti

Tihar Jail
Banned
you built?? its was Saudi king Faisal money that built Islamabad or even Pakistan. you even can not handle free money properly. your armed forces are made by ammerika.

if pakistan was under developed part of british india , So you also got free fund from saudis and other arabs in the name of Islam

everything was made with free fund still you are complaining

It will be not wrong to say, that for the last 60 yrs, pak was surviving with Saudi money now china''s money.

you were never be self-made or will not be

So, if I understand you correctly, Pakistanis are absolutely incapable human beings who are unable to do anything as any other human race possibly can?

To put it nicely, you believe Pakistanis are sub-level human beings or not even human beings at all?

Are you somehow suggesting, being an Afghan and an Arab-obsessed clown, that the "Saudi money" was somehow earned by the Bedouins or they did some marvelous technological development to gain it?

Please, give me your views on the subject because I would also like to know what you think of Africans who are less developed than Pakistanis?

Do you consider them to be human beings?

Given that there's a doubt about what you feel about Pakistanis being humans, I can't even get around to wondering what your opinion on the Africans would be.

PS Darwinism, when applied to animals, is called science, and when applied to humans, it's called Nazi science.

PPS Where are you in this chain of evolved human beings? Arya, the master race? Mein Kampf-ing much? :rofl:

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I hope the funding part doesn't include the Chinese locomotives which are good for nothing rusting iron blocks. :rofl:

Chinese locos fail, Pak railway stutters

Islamabad: Bearing the burden of "ill-conceived decisions", financial crunch and purchase of costly and yet sub-standard China-made locomotives, the Pakistan railways is heading for a breakdown, media here reported on Wednesday.

"Ill-conceived decisions, forcefully imposed by past bureaucrats to achieve self-serving motives, are one of the major causes that have literally crippled Pakistan railways... if these flawed polices of the past were not rectified then Pakistan railways may even shut down in the near future," The News daily reported on Wednesday quoting railway insiders.

The daily said insiders also blame the purchase of allegedly high priced 75 China-made locomotives for putting railways in a financial crunch. "The engines worth billions of rupees proved to be of substandard quality," an insider was quoted as saying.

"The operations of a large number of trains, including passenger and freight coaches, have also come to a screeching halt in recent times.

"Railway used to generate huge revenues through freight services but due to non-availability of locomotives its business has been massively affected, causing great losses to the department whose deficit is mounting with each passing minute," he added.

The paper said instead of rectifying past mistakes, top officers in the department want to procure another 150 locomotives from China.

This project, worth Rs 450 million, was approved in December 2010 by the Cabinet and Executive Committee of National Economic Council (ECNEC).

"Going for American manufactured locomotives instead of Chinese ones would be better. The experience of Chinese locomotives has dismally failed in the past.

"If serious thought is not given to this issue and more Chinese locomotives are purchased, then there is a very real possibility that the railways may close down in a few years," warned an insider.

Meanwhile, secretary, railway board, Shafiullah said a "crash programme" needed to be evolved and implemented within the next six months with the objective of reviving the sector. PTI

Demonstrators protest against the poor state of the Pakistani railway system at a train station in Quetta

Chinese locos fail, Pak railway stutters

Blackwater

So, if I understand you correctly, Pakistanis are absolutely incapable human beings who are unable to do anything as any other human race possibly can?

To put it nicely, you believe Pakistanis are sub-level human beings or not even human beings at all?

Are you somehow suggesting, being an Afghan and an Arab-obsessed clown, that the "Saudi money" was somehow earned by the Bedouins or they did some marvelous technological development to gain it?

Please, give me your views on the subject because I would also like to know what you think of Africans who are less developed than Pakistanis?

Given that there's a doubt about what you feel about Pakistanis being humans, I can't even get around to wondering what your opinion on the Africans would be.

P.S. Darwinism, when applied to animals, is called science, and when applied to humans, it's called Nazi science.

I never said that. i said since independence,you got all the money /oil from arabs in the name of islam to built ur new country,still you are like this till now.

First you leased ur country to arabs and now china blindly

rest i leave it on you ,to think what sort of people pakistani are:p:p

Development is not model town lahore or clifton karachi. Development is better society,law and order,democracy, education,health,science:sad::sad:

Blackwater

PS Darwinism, when applied to animals, is called science, and when applied to humans, it's called Nazi science.

PPS Where are you in this chain of evolved human beings? Arya, the master race? Mein Kampf-ing much? :rofl:
when applied to pakistan is called terrorism

90% pakis have hindu anscestry

gotti

Tihar Jail
Banned
I never said that. i said since independence,you got all the money /oil from arabs in the name of islam to built ur new country,still you are like this till now.
Like what? It's not like we are like Afghanistan

First you leased ur country to arabs and now china blindly
To me, lease is what Afghanistan was to USSR, Pakistan/Iran, US, India, in no particular order

Development is not model town lahore or clifton karachi. Development is better society,law and order,democracy, education,health,science
Development is when an ungrateful Afghan doesn't even have an airport in Afghanistan and uses the one in Pakistan to travel abroad and seek refuge?

Also, I am assuming that you know about all localities that are developed in Pakistan and know about all of the educational institutions in Pakistan along with where they stand?

So, I am sure you didn't just roam streets when you sought refuge in our country and actually had family members in every part of the country and knew every single locality or, is it that only two in Pakistan (that you know about) are enough to justify your information about a nation?

But how about we let that go and try to understand where you're coming from, bechem, so we get an idea about how easy it is to talk and criticize from the high platform that you belong to?

Iranis don't want you, Pakistanis want to send you back and you keep killing yourselves. And, ironically, you think people can't invade you or take over you - it's not that, bechem, it's that you're so worthless that everyone feels at ease trying to take over you.

They all jump in together at the same time, end up fighting each other and leave your flat, barren land, like it was, before. You know, it's kind of like ten people, trying to walk into the door of an empty, barren and useless room, at the same time. They get stuck, have to fight over it to get in, and after a little while, when they realize it wasn't worth getting into, they leave.

I mean, even Turkey has a stake in Afghanistan and so does Tajikistan. :rofl:

You're a joke. I mean, Afghan pride, isn't even a thing. How can one have pride in being nothing?

The first time I heard this concept, I had to try really hard to actually understand what could possibly be something that one can pride themselves over, when it comes to Afghanistan.

Can't do a single thing without Pakistani permission. All of your leaders know Urdu and even you probably do but our people don't know a word of darri or Uzbek :pound:

It is because of you that Pakistanis are so maligned in the Arab world. You enter our country, take our passports, smuggle drugs there and eventually get beheaded while their news reports it was because of us.

I can't even insult Afghanistan. I wouldn't know what to insult. What does Afghanistan even have that I can insult? Please reply to this and tell me what it has so we would know?

In Jalalabad, you use our currency despite having been introduced a better one. All of your cars come from Pakistan (despite being the opposite drive, you still take it), all of our servants and laborers are Afghans, I mean, even I can personally go to any big city in Pakistan and enslave an Afghan so if you worked for a big locality in Pakistan, it doesn't mean you're a special slave, you were an Uncle Tom, at best.

Child brides, throwing acid on women's faces, rape through marriage, I mean, a savage making fun of Pakistan? Really? I think the Mayans had it wrong by one year, the world was going to end, now :pound:

A pinnacle of Afghan-Indian relations: :rofl:

Justice for Sabra Ahmadzai!!!

when applied to pakistan is called terrorism

90% pakis have hindu anscestry
Hindu is an ethnic group and if you're saying they are pagan, then, even the Jewish people were Pagan.

But you know what's funny?

Afghans have Persian ancestry and they are ashamed of it :pound:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol never had an idea of indians are so much pissed off from PAk-CHina friendship

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Iranis don't want you, Pakistanis want to send you back and you keep killing yourselves. And, ironically, you think people can't invade you or take over you - it's not that, bechem, it's that you're so worthless that everyone feels at ease trying to take over you.

Your a joke.
Your English is as bad as your comprehension skills.

Can't do a single thing without Pakistani permission. All of your leaders know Urdu and even you probably do but our people don't know a word of darri or Uzbek :pound:

It is because of you that Pakistanis are so maligned in the Arab world. You enter our country, take our passports, smuggle drugs there and eventually get beheaded while their news reports it was because of us.

I can't even insult Afghanistan. I wouldn't know what to insult. What does Afghanistan even have that I can insult? Please reply to this and tell me what it has so we would know?
Urdu is a Indian language so does this mean all Pakis who speak Urdu are enslaved. :why:
:pound:

Pakistan is a Failed State, your economy is in shambles and if not for begging you would have defaulted long ago, in short Pakistan is a slaughterhouse. I read today Paki's are going to beg IMF for another $5-$6 Billion bail out package, again.

In Jalalabad, you use our currency despite having been introduced a better one. All of your cars come from Pakistan (despite being the opposite drive, you still take it)
:lawl:
All of your cars, really ? Gross generalization ? :taunt:
Just say you provide transit facility for export of Japanese and Korean cars to Afghanistan, you're making it sound like as if Pakistan export Made in Pakland cars to Afghanistan. :pound:

You're a joke. I mean, Afghan pride, isn't even a thing. How can one have pride in being nothing?
Pakistan pride is fanciful too.
Regular Drone strikes, beheading of your Soldiers by Talibani's in dozens, Bomb blasts every day (literally), sectarian violence etc., etc., how can one be called a prideful citizen of such a ----ed up country, right ?

(PS: I am talking about Pakistan, not Somalia or Congo)

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

To me, lease is what Afghanistan was to USSR, Pakistan/Iran, US, India, in no particular order

Development is when an ungrateful Afghan doesn't even have an airport in Afghanistan and uses the one in Pakistan to travel abroad and seek refuge?

Also, I am assuming that you know about all localities that are developed in Pakistan and know about all of the educational institutions in Pakistan along with where they stand?

So, I am sure you didn't just roam streets when you sought refuge in our country and actually had family members in every part of the country and knew every single locality or, is it that only two in Pakistan (that you know about) are enough to justify your information about a nation?

But how about we let that go and try to understand where you're coming from, bechem, so we get an idea about how easy it is to talk and criticize from the high platform that you belong to?

They all jump in together at the same time, end up fighting each other and leave your flat, barren land, like it was, before. You know, it's kind of like ten people, trying to walk into the door of an empty, barren and useless room, at the same time. They get stuck, have to fight over it to get in, and after a little while, when they realize it wasn't worth getting into, they leave.

The first time I heard this concept, I had to try really hard to actually understand what could possibly be something that one can pride themselves over, when it comes to Afghanistan.

In Jalalabad, you use our currency despite having been introduced a better one. All of your cars come from Pakistan (despite being the opposite drive, you still take it), all of our servants and laborers are Afghans, I mean, even I can personally go to any big city in Pakistan and enslave an Afghan so if you worked for a big locality in Pakistan, it doesn't mean you're a special slave, you were an Uncle Tom, at best.

Child brides, throwing acid on women's faces, rape through marriage, I mean, a savage making fun of Pakistan? Really? I think the Mayans had it wrong by one year, the world was going to end, now :pound:

Hindu is an ethnic group and if you're saying they are pagan, then, even the Jewish people were Pagan.

He's indian not afghan.please dont call any indian as afghan

There is no place in afghanistan including kabul where pakistani currency is not used..
27% of afghan having master degrees had studied in Pakistan(of total 100% educated one only)
all over pakistan each year 214 afghan student are only selected for medical(for free in public sector)..
alone in KPK they have 65 seats..while in the recent FATA medical colleg to start from this year will have 10% of afghan students.again for free

50% of there leaders has done education from Pakistan.
100% of cement and sugar etc are paksitani in afghanistan.
khyber tv is the most watched channel in Afghan..most famous pashto channel
5 of there players are pakistani by birth in cricket,while all of them are trained in PAkistan for years

1/3rd of afghan refugees in pakistan now has even got nationalities.

i can go even more

Blackwater

first of all iam not afgani. Secondly ur condition is not better than afganistan either

gotti

Tihar Jail
Banned
He's indian not afghan.please dont call any indian as afghan

There is no place in afghanistan including kabul where pakistani currency is not used..
27% of afghan having master degrees had studied in Pakistan(of total 100% educated one only)
all over pakistan each year 214 afghan student are only selected for medical(for free in public sector)..
alone in KPK they have 65 seats..while in the recent FATA medical colleg to start from this year will have 10% of afghan students.again for free

50% of there leaders has done education from Pakistan.
100% of cement and sugar etc are paksitani in afghanistan.
khyber tv is the most watched channel in Afghan..most famous pashto channel
5 of there players are pakistani by birth in cricket,while all of them are trained in PAkistan for years

1/3rd of afghan refugees in pakistan now has even got nationalities.

i can go even more
I know this information and I will still thank you for this. The Pakistani newspapers have flooded the Afghans and even the northern Afghans speak Urdu but I had to respond to this joker assuming that he was still living in the past where Pakistanis were perceived as only supporters of Pashtun and not of all Afghans.

Any offense caused will be apologized for if someone notifies me of it (but no Afghan would ever be on an Indian forum, anyway)

gotti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your English is as bad as your comprehension skills.
Now that you've mentioned my English being questionable, you will shown the mirror. Every single grammatical mistake of yours in English (a language Indians use as lingua franca given that they don't have a local one) will be mocked, insensitively.

Urdu is a Indian language so does this mean all Pakis who speak Urdu are enslaved. :why:
:pound:
It should be Urdu is an Indian language. Before a noun (proper, included) starting with a vowel, an, is used

Urdu is a minority language in India and it is more identifiable with Pakistan than India in that it is intelligible by 75% of Pakistanis unlike in India where only 40% understand Urdu/Hindi.

In Pakistan, the best Urdu poet was a Pashtun by the name of Mr. Ahmed Faraz and a Hindkowan Punjabi by the name of Muneer Niazi. It is a language that goes beyond ethno-linguistic boundaries.

Conversely, Hindi is not understood by anyone in South India (except Muslims who speak Urdu) and neither are they fond of the Hindi movie industry called Bollywood. Same is the case in North East where they would rather watch Korean movies and have also banned Bollywood.

A little corner of Korea in India - YouTube

In Bengal, Urdu is an official language only because of the Muslims, otherwise no one speaks Hindi there, either.

Urdu becomes 2nd language in West Bengal - YouTube

Therefore, your futile attempt at being provocative or trying to prove a point that does not exist has failed, miserably.

Bollywood is only 40% of the entire Indian movie industry and the South Indian movies are what rule the South. No one speaks or cares to speak Hindi and neither do they use the Sansrkit script.

The topic of the movie industry is important in that language is promoted by culture, which would be films and movies - the South Indians, in general and the Tamils, in particular have rejected the idea of Indian imperialism where a foreign culture and language is enforced upon their centuries old, superior, culture.

Why don't you North Indians learn and speak their language? Why force it on them? Are you saying you're better than the South Indian Dravidians?

In Pakistan, all languages are in the Persian script and everyone reads, studies and learns each others languages if they reside in another province. They are also familiar with them, in general, because they are very closely linked, mutually intelligible and most Pakistanis have inter-marriages in other communities - thus, multilingual homes. Our television also plays a part in this and we don't have segregated, localized television shows.

BTW, Afghanistan banned Indian shows, and rightly so. This wasn't out of religion but because it was so stupid for them to have to see and they also stated that it is far removed from their culture.

Even the Americans couldn't place this in the serious section of the news when they tried translating the title of the news. The title was: "Because the mother in law, was once a Sister-in-law" :laugh: What non-sense!

Furthermore, after American television shows, the most popularly watched shows in the world are Turkish shows that are even translated and subbed in their rival country, Greece. What's even more ironic is that the most watched drama in Pakistan, that broke all records of ratings was the Turkish, Ask-i-mamnu, which was dubbed into Urdu - so much for Urdu being an Indian language. :pound:

Pakistan is a Failed State, your economy is in shambles and if not for begging you would have defaulted long ago, in short Pakistan is a slaughterhouse. I read today Paki's are going to beg IMF for another $5-$6 Billion bail out package, again.
There needs to be a comma after begging and in short

Greece and Spain, and other EU countries have also gone to the IMF. Taking out loans or aid is not something to be embarrassed about. India, till recently, took aid at a governmental level from Britain and has millions of NGOs working to improve the conditions of the poor.

The Christian conversions, that is hated so much by the extremists is also happening because the missionary charity organizations are promising to alleviate poverty.

Conversely, Pakistanis have EDHI, who won the Lenin award and many other local charitable institutions like by Imran Khan and other stars.

When you compare this with India, you see a man living in a billion-dollar home across from a million people in the slums.

That is a perfect example of "newly rich", where a worthless man is granted so much money that instead of being charitable or humble, he raises the most expensive home in the world, to rub it in the faces of the most poorest people in the world, residing in the slums of Mumbai (BTW, the world knows India for it's poverty, case in point: Slumdog Millionaire)

Coming from the perceived "superior" position of being Indian does not work because India's future is like that of Argentina, in it's currency and economy given the inequality that is inherent within its society.

Also, India is comparable or rather worse than Ethiopia/Somalia because it has more poverty-stricken people than all of Sub-Saharan Africa.

:lawl:
All of your cars, really ? Gross generalization ? :taunt:
Just say you provide transit facility for export of Japanese and Korean cars to Afghanistan, you're making it sound like as if Pakistan export Made in Pakland cars to Afghanistan. :pound:
It should be the export and the break after Afghanistan is more than a comma. It should be either a semi-colon, or a hyphen. Also, it should be sounds like,

So much for being an English-speaker. Stick with an indigenous language that is mutually intelligible in other parts of India where you don't belong.

I think the pride in TATA cars do not serve the Indian psyche well because they are owned and manufactured by a "foreign" Persian, just like there are 200 million Mongolians living in your country alongside 5% British. :frusty:

Pakistan pride is fanciful too.
Regular Drone strikes, beheading of your Soldiers by Talibani's in dozens, Bomb blasts every day (literally), sectarian violence etc., etc., how can one be called a prideful citizen of such a ----ed up country, right ?

(PS: I am talking about Pakistan, not Somalia or Congo)
I think there is a lot of pride to be had in being a Pakistani over an Indian who are perceived as frustrated perverts, sexually harassing and raping any piece of meat they can lay eyes on. Be it Swiss tourists (or tourists, in general) or local Indian girls, the sanctity of females is not safe, in India.

After the classical Indian article, Superpower India, RIP, someone needs to write Indian Tourism, RIP.

On the sectarian violence, I am going to guess you are suggesting that what is happening in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Bahrain, Iran, Saudi's Qatif province is all Pakistan's fault. This is understood by Pakistanis to be a proxy war between Iran and Gulf States and no confusion has ever been made on the matter - only more awareness it being created. This is well documented to be the case in the Middle-East where this issue exists.

On the sectarian issue, in general, there were times when such brawls used to take place outside colleges in Lucknow but you wouldn't know any of this, including what I mentioned above (and will be, below).

Anywhoo, you tried!

You can go ahead and feel pride in being an Indian, because it is your right but a country where the worst of human rights abuses, religious and racial discrimination and slaughter takes place, not much can be done in trying to tell that person to not embarrass themselves by saying I am proud of being an Indian, openly.

Your only purpose in existence is hating Pakistan. That is your only source of unity and pride. Every time there is discussion of internal Indian matters like the disenchantment that Tamils feel in being colonized by the North Indians, you bring in Pakistan.

With the Sikhs complaining about not being allowed to marry outside of Hindu law, it's Pakistan.

North East, which is far removed from Pakistan, and where their language and religion is being suppressed, the source, is still Pakistan.

I was going to say Kashmir but they already told you they are Pakistanis when the young boys, girls and children went out in the streets two years ago and hung the Pakistani flag in the Lal chowk, Srinagar. No one ever does that in Pakistan or Bangladesh.

I mean, if Final Solution Gujarat, the movie on the Babri Masjid (where a young boy dreamt, and Advani believed), movies on the violence on Sikhs, Christians, North Easterners and Tamils, isn't enough to make you feel ashamed of your nation, then there's nothing that can be done - you have no heart and emotions as you feel pride in being associated with the most bigoted nation on Earth.

All communities of India are exhausted and want out, but what you failed to realize is that, had you given them their rights, they wouldn't have agitated. I always argue that the Bengalis separated because they were not allowed more fundamental human rights and equality - if they were, they wouldn't have chosen the path that they did now.

Now, I see Tamils taking the same route as the Bengalis, where they will be taking part in civil disobedience like in Bangladesh, not pay any bills, show up to work, etc., and rightly so. Who in the world can possibly tell someone to not make a bridge to connect with their people because of a myth in which they are portrayed as monkeys?

Adam's bridge is not a real bridge, people!

Stop forcing the Tamils to not have dignity by using the Iyer Brahmins as an example of "unity". They are Tamils, first and Brahmin, second.

Tamils are free from your communal bullsh!t because they are Tamils first, Christians, Muslims and Hindus (Shavism), second. Also, stop forcing them to believe in the North Indian Ram!

If they are not allowed complete freedom and dignity, they can never accept being Indians. This is how democracy works, not the other way around

gotti

Tihar Jail
Banned
first of all iam not afgani.
First of all, it's Afghani,

Secondly ur condition is not better than afganistan either
and second of all, is that what you tell yourself before going to sleep to satisfy yourself?

Pakistanis are living in much better condition than about half of the Indian population that have never seen power (electricity), in their entire lives.

Most Pakistanis complain about power shortages and other minor things but when they are told about India and how bad conditions are there, they feel slightly less miserable about their situation. These people complain about frequent blackouts but after the Superpower India, RIP story, where the world's biggest blackout took place was published in the global media, everyone stopped complaining as they realized that they were being ungrateful and there are people living in a much worse situation.

There is no sanitation, no power, no food, nothing in India, yet their main focus is Pakistan and what happens in it's internal matters.

It's like saying your house is on fire but you'd rather make sure your neighbour has brought home sufficient groceries. What an idiotic nation with a delusional sense of pride

There are so many people in India that those foreigners who had traveled from India to Pakistan had noticed the difference. Whilst in India, people thought there were festivals or processions going on in everyday streets.

I mean, I can't even begin to tell you how terribly integrated India and its population is. The Biharis can't even work in Maharashtra or Punjab. Pakistani laborers and workers can work and go wherever they please in Pakistan.

In Urdu, we say, bud say budnaam bura. Maligning Pakistan in the world or within India has done no good.

Even Pakistanis who used to believe the Indian propaganda have started to feel gratitude for their conditions and realized that India is in no place to help them, let alone, help itself.

PS. The Panjshiris, Hazaras and Uzbek/Tajik have built ties with Pakistan so your futile attempts at being "allied" to a perceived Pakistan enemy, has failed.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian language is only sanskrit.

hindi and urdu again are muslim language.which indians hate the most.

Note: in such cases by indian i usually mean only hindu(not even great people like buddhists)

Blackwater

and second of all, is that what you tell yourself before going to sleep to satisfy yourself?

Pakistanis are living in much better condition than about half of the Indian population that have never seen power (electricity), in their entire lives.

Most Pakistanis complain about power shortages and other minor things but when they are told about India and how bad conditions are there, they feel slightly less miserable about their situation. These people complain about frequent blackouts but after the Superpower India, RIP story, where the world's biggest blackout took place was published in the global media, everyone stopped complaining as they realized that they were being ungrateful and there are people living in a much worse situation.

There is no sanitation, no power, no food, nothing in India, yet their main focus is Pakistan and what happens in it's internal matters.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's like saying your house is on fire but you'd rather make sure your neighbour has brought home sufficient groceries. What an idiotic nation with a delusional sense of pride

There are so many people in India that those foreigners who had traveled from India to Pakistan had noticed the difference. Whilst in India, people thought there were festivals or processions going on in everyday streets.

I mean, I can't even begin to tell you how terribly integrated India and its population is. The Biharis can't even work in Maharashtra or Punjab. Pakistani laborers and workers can work and go wherever they please in Pakistan.

In Urdu, we say, bud say budnaam bura. Maligning Pakistan in the world or within India has done no good.

Even Pakistanis who used to believe the Indian propaganda have started to feel gratitude for their conditions and realized that India is in no place to help them, let alone, help itself.

PS. The Panjshiris, Hazaras and Uzbek/Tajik have built ties with Pakistan so your futile attempts at being "allied" to a perceived Pakistan enemy, has failed.

We have one madrasa education pak member now u also come. Open ur eyes,come out of madrasa environment. if u see population to poverty ratio. 50% of ur population is under poverty level. literacy rate has fallen to 47%.

there are more biharis in punjab than bihar. But can u work in balouchistan and tribal areas???:taunt::taunt:. i have heard if u say u r Punjabi in balouchistan u will get 72 virgins straight away :taunt::taunt:

no foriegn tourist come to pakistan now. only tatto wale uzbek,raymond davis type come to pakistan

so come out of dream world of madrasa education

Blackwater

farhan_9909;700178[B said:
]Indian language is only sanskrit.

hindi and urdu again are muslim language.which indians hate the most.
[/B]
Note: in such cases by indian i usually mean only hindu(not even great people like buddhists)

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

BTW Sanskrit is mother of all languages, open ur madarasa computer and check ur self:sad::sad:

Blackwater

There is no sanitation, no power, no food, nothing in India, yet their main focus is Pakistan and what happens in it's internal matters.

you means terrorist ties:taunt::taunt:

Well, i dont know how to laugh or laugh on ur statement.

anyhow only difference is, in the last 65 yrs. Indian govt has pulled people out of poverty ,where as more people go under poverty level in pakistan.. check ur states urself:sad::sad:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles