China to build more Aircraft Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cir

So CSSC is going for a 80000-ton catapult-driven flattop,i.e. CV Type 002。

What about CSIC?Same?Or CV Type 001A,an upgrade version of CV16 Liaoning?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
CG = Carrier Group?

The pictures don't show that, does it?
Sir, I am surprised you dont know that!! Their whole Navy is based on CG.

For example: Look at all those pics most of them are on CG...So their navy is Computer Generated Navy.

The P in PLAN stands for Photoshop Liberation Army Navy. As you can see all those pics are CG or photoshop.

Their Airforce is Photoshop Liberation Army Airforce. :laugh: :p

Reactions: Ray

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
So CSSC is going for a 80000-ton catapult-driven flattop,i.e. CV Type 002。

What about CSIC?Same?Or CV Type 001A,an upgrade version of CV16 Liaoning?
No idea, I don't even know if they are going to use a catapult at all. but the following are some other CGs, might be helpful

L15 on board

catapult

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sir, I am surprised you dont know that!! Their whole Navy is based on CG.

For example: Look at all those pics most of them are on CG...So their navy is Computer Generated Navy.

The P in PLAN stands for Photoshop Liberation Army Navy. As you can see all those pics are CG or photoshop.

Their Airforce is Photoshop Liberation Army Airforce. :laugh: :p
You said it, please continue to think this way. thank you.

pmaitra

@DaTang, please upload images to 3rd party hosting sites and then hotlink them here, if the original source does not allow hotlinking. Most are usually free, e.g. ImageShack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
@DaTang, please upload images to 3rd party hosting sites and then hotlink them here, if the original source does not allow hotlinking. Most are usually free, e.g. ImageShack.
OK

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Here comes the Photoshop Navy...Wooooo.. I am scared these pics may become real and launch a missile through the monitor! :p

MOD Edit: There are more refined ways to be an agent provocateur. You are requested not to provoke. Thanks.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Here comes the Photoshop Navy...Wooooo.. I am scared these pics may become real and launch a missile through the monitor! :p
yeah, nothing to worry about, and they outsourced their design to Bangalore as well. actually, they are using Indian CG to build up their blue sea fleet.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
yeah, nothing to worry about, and they outsourced their design to Bangalore as well. actually, they are using Indian CG to build up their blue sea fleet.
We would not do such a bad job, useing Uncle Sams ACs to PS our fleet.

Atleast use original CGs where we can have a 3D view of the project, these American PS versions makes no sense.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
We would not do such a bad job, useing Uncle Sams ACs to PS our fleet.

Atleast use original CGs where we can have a 3D view of the project, these American PS versions makes no sense.
Okay, they must used some cheap indian CGs, cheap Bangalore churns out Maal CGs that does not last and cheap is their only virtue.

pmaitra

Gentlemen, let's focus on the topic. Even if two persons are happy with jibes, a third might not be, and that will start off a flame war. Again, let's focus on the topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
sorry, I did not start it, thank you for keep the room clean

cir

No idea, I don't even know if they are going to use a catapult at all. but the following are some other CGs, might be helpful

L15 on board

catapult
Catapult。The head of CSSC couldn't have made it more clearer in the Chinese version of the article posted herein。

My question is if CSIC would also choose flattop catapult(Type 002)or opt for Type 001A。

As for Type 003(100000-ton plus nuclear-powered flattop with EMALS etc)。。。:cool2:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Catapult。The head of CSSC couldn't have made it more clearer in the Chinese version of the article posted herein。

My question is if CSIC would also choose flattop catapult(Type 002)or opt for Type 001A。

As for Type 003(100000-ton plus nuclear-powered flattop with EMALS etc)。。。:cool2:
This, I really don't have a clue. I assume they may very well start from a very conservative design rather than leaping too radically forward.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is getting no where.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles