CHINA - THIEF, DACOIT/NUKE PROLIFERATOR/ROUGE COUNTRY

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
here i will post articles that proves the thread title.

as you all know, china is communist dictatorship, having only 1 party. CCP brainwash people from early kid life to worship CCP thugs as kings, and oridinary fool chinise are subjects of king. CCP to spread propaganda has a team of 50 cent workers, whose number is very large. their main ain is to post in foriegn boards about how glorious and powerful china is, and also show positively the CCP image. they get 10 cents for every post.

this articles below is PLA hacking unit which steals business/military and even bra/panty secrets from foreign companies. you all know chinise have no brand, no good product, so they steal, reverse engineer and mke cheap quality products, and this is how they earn their money. by being a thief and selling junk equipments
An Overwhelming Number Of Cyber-Attacks On America Are Coming From This Army Building In China

Chinese army hackers are the tip of the cyberwarfare iceberg
Hackers Linked to China’s Army Seen From EU to D.C.
U.S. accuses China of cyber spying on American companies
Stealing US business secrets: Experts ID two huge cyber 'gangs' in China

Hello, Unit 61398

China Finally Admits It Has Army of Hackers

Last edited:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Next expose, i will post later. time to go to bar and enjoy noodles made by chinise labor.

Kharavela

Country flag
Great... @adrenalin.
I appreciate your effort to show mirror to the super-rouge China. If that one country can be cut to size, I think 50% of the problems faced by world (specially Asia) will be solved.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Great... @adrenalin.
I appreciate your effort to show mirror to the super-rouge China. If that one country can be cut to size, I think 50% of the problems faced by world (specially Asia) will be solved.
Thank you. I once talk to an indian army officer in another forum, he said in case of full scale war, there is plan to take tibet back. which means chinise will be cut to size.

but this thread is for the fraud communits who try to take moral high ground, come in india's way of vetoing UN resolution of not banned JeM terrorist. this shows the chinise are sleeping with porkis in encouraging and exporting terrorism also.

this thread we all can contribute and post all china hacking, duplicate maal, reverse engineering, terrorist financing, nuke proliferation etc in this single thread. expose the chinkis the world over. post everything, so that google ranking is good, andbody sitting anywhere when do search about china, this thread is shown in google search.

Fake milk, fake eggs, post every shit that chinise does.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles