China, Taiwan protest fatal shooting of fisherman by Philippines

Zero_Wing

Ya if its a stupid contest sure they would win i mean who has claim a whole sea as its own? tell me? non but china core Interest my foot talk to the hand imperials

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is great that you are saying that CHINA was ramming, it took me a while to teach you that Taiwan is part of China.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
The Communist Party propaganda has conditioned you like the Pavlovian Dogs to believe that Taiwan is a part of China.

If it were, then they would not have a Govt of their own, currency of their own, legal system of their own, embassies and consulates of their own.

Keep hallucinating and become conditioned like Pavlovian dogs!

bose

Country flag
Ya if its a stupid contest sure they would win i mean who has claim a whole sea as its own? tell me? non but china core Interest my foot talk to the hand imperials
Applying the same logic Mongolia should claim the whole of China...

China represents the 21st Century fascists regime that has come to power in an illegitimate manner.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am afraid raw power from barrel of gun will not be able to help China control over its smaller neighbors, international relations does not work in such a brute manner, if one wants to be great and acceptable then one have to be accommodating to its smaller neighbors and not to scare them by ramming their fishing boats and trawlers.

China is in a hurry to become a super power and does not have the patience to wait for its turn, China is hated by all its neighbors except North Korea & Pakistan. China will pay a price for its obstinate behavior and find itself isolated by its very neighbors.
The Peaceful Rise of China which is belligerence like the Wolf who masqueraded as the Grandmother in Little Riding Hood is coming to roost.

They will meet the same fate as the Wolf, since all are closing ranks against the hegemon and outright imperialistic designs of a Nation called China.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Philippine authorities admitted that one of their coast guard ships opened fire Thursday on the victim's Taiwanese vessel, but said they had done so to prevent their own boat from being rammed and only intended to disable the engine.
I believe that account.

nimo_cn

Country flag
The Communist Party propaganda has conditioned you like the Pavlovian Dogs to believe that Taiwan is a part of China.

If it were, then they would not have a Govt of their own, currency of their own, legal system of their own, embassies and consulates of their own.

Keep hallucinating and become conditioned like Pavlovian dogs!
Let us review your post

If it happened because China was ramming foreign ships to establish their way of Peaceful Rise, then it is reprehensible and an outright violation of international maritime laws!

As we all know, the ship is from Taiwan, if Taiwan wasn't part of China how come it becomes "China was ramming foreign ships"?

You dont agree that Taiwan is part of China, but criticize China for what Taiwan has done, are you suffering from brain malfunction.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Zero_wing, politic and land dispute aside. Just to be frank, do you believe a 13m long boat made of glass fiber is going to ram a much larger boat? You are doubting your own IQ. The shooting was without warning, and the ships has at least 51 bullet mark. How many warning shot do you need to fire directly at humans?

Think again, a glass fiber boat ramming large patrol boat with machine guns... Wow, you must invent some type of logic to explain this.
There is no logic with stubborn old fishermen of any nationality.

nimo_cn

Country flag
As if your post has any logic, how do you know he was stubborn?

How do you relate being old and stubborn with the lack of logic?

Ray is old and stubborn, but he is full of logic as we can see in his recent posts.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
As if your post has any logic, how do you know he was stubborn?

How do you relate being old and stubborn with the lack of logic?

Ray is old and stubborn, but he is full of logic as we can see in his recent posts.

I posted my assessment of the facts at hand. I know what professional fishermen are like. In general they resist any government telling them what to do. They do not become less stubborn with age. That is my experience. I am sharing my experience with you. That is what this forum is for.

Zero_Wing

Sir the Chinese Racist moron is too stupid to understand universal logic let him believe his fantasies because that's all he has

mylegend

By using simple logic, I found the Philippines story without merit.

If(a big one) the owner of fishing boat decide to ram the much bigger patrol boat with his tiny glass fiber fishing boat, he must put his life aside, because it is obvious that the small boat going to sink and everyone on the boat going to die. Then the question arouse why would they escaping for a hour while facing living ammunition by the patrol boat if they do not fear ultimate end of their life? You must convince why would someone who are fearless are fleeing facing bullet of Philippines Patrol boat.

Territorial dispute aside, when Filipino repeatedly argue that they are being bully, it seems like they are the that is bullying other with their carelessness of human life. Maybe I am wrong, but I do not remember when is the last time Chinese patrol firing machine guns at Filipino fisherman when they were being found intruding Chinese territory. The Chinese response was never more than water canon.

Last edited:

amoy

What do Filipinos want, a two-front confrontation?

Taiwan steps up naval patrols after Philippines fires on fishing vessel | South China Morning Post
TAIPEI : Taiwan Sunday sent four coastguard and naval vessels to strengthen patrols in waters near the Philippines following public outrage over the shooting of a Taiwanese fisherman by Filipino coastguards.

"The government is determined to protect our fishermen," cabinet spokeswoman Cheng Li-wen said in a statement as a frigate and coastguard vessels set sail for the area where the 65-year-old fisherman was killed Thursday.
Totally 87,000 Filipinos in Taiwan, generating NTD 2080 mil. remittance back to Filipina.

President Ma Ying-jeou holds grief-stricken Hung Chen A-lun, widow of the fisherman shot by Philippine coastguards. Photo: AFP

Zero_Wing

By using simple logic, I found the Philippines story without merit.

If(a big one) the owner of fishing boat decide to ram the much bigger patrol boat with his tiny glass fiber fishing boat, he must put his life aside, because it is obvious that the small boat going to sink and everyone on the boat going to die. Then the question arouse why would they escaping for a hour while facing living ammunition by the patrol boat if they do not fear ultimate end of their life? You must convince why would someone who are fearless are fleeing facing bullet of Philippines Patrol boat.

When Filipino repeatly argue that they are being bully, it seems like they are the that is bullying other with their carelessness of human life. Maybe I am wrong, but I do not remember when is the last time Chinese patrol firing machine guns at Filipino fisherman when they were being found intruding Chinese territory. The Chinese response was never more than water canon.
Wow ramming boat are a common tactic use by chinese imperial vessels just ask the Japanese, Vietnamese and the 8 filipino fishermen who was rammed last year its a common tactic all the chinese imperial vessels use this it does not matter if you from the mainland, taiwan and from the HK and besides you would never will no matter what is and what is not your a chinese imperial to your eyes the Philippines is guilty while the reality is your stealing from us and the other nations of the world one should ask who is the real criminal here.

amoy

Totally 87,000 Filipinos in Taiwan, generating NTD 2080 mil. remittance back to Filipina.
Sorry my number is wrong. Shall be NTD 20.8 Bil.

@Mods pls give me back the editing power!:mad:

Zero_Wing

See can't even get that right so what send them home or maybe you like punt shot and torture them a bit before sending them home or torture them and send in box ya that sums everything up! But this whats going to happen

Taiwan tech sector to suffer if Pinoy labor import is frozen, warns Taiwanese official
May 12, 2013 8:36pm
139 144 0 481

Tags: Taiwan
Taiwan's tech sector may be hit hardest if Taiwan freezes the importation of Philippine labor due to a row that killed a Taiwanese fisherman last Thursday, a Taiwanese labor official admitted Sunday.

Lin San-quei, head of the Bureau of Employment and Vocational Training, said Filipino workers have a good command of English and skills for operating machinery, Taiwan's Central News Agency reported.

The labor bureau estimates there are 87,000 Filipino laborers in Taiwan, most of whom work in the manufacturing sector. The others are mainly domestic caretakers, the CNA report said.

A Taiwanese fisherman, Hung Shih-cheng, 65, was shot dead in an encounter with Philippine authorities in disputed waters last May 9.

Philippine Coast Guard officials said the Taiwanese boat may have tried to ram their vessel.

Taiwan threatened to suspend the importation of Philippine labor if the Philippines does not respond to its demand for an apology and investigation in 72 hours.

Meanwhile, the CNA report said some Philippine workers in Taiwan voiced sympathy for Hung's family, with some in favor of an apology by the Philippines

those people will suffer but they can find work its not like your only market its little but it can be fix by sending some place else so your countries and taiwanese threats means nothing to us just like your boycott that even made my country a top destination hypocrites! Well i wanna see you mainlanders fill those shoes like we care what happens to Taiwan economy its just other money cow in a global economy so those jerks have a lot to lose than us we can be anywhere while your stuck in your little island so we can survived how about you? and your Taiwanese brothers you can't even conquer

Last edited:

Oblaks

They should have impounded the boat and not kill!
The Taiwan ship was about to ram the CG ship. The machine gun fire was meant to disable the machinery. That was the report coming out from manila. Thingking about it also, if the machine guns were aimed at the fishermen, not only one would have died and died with multiple gunshot wounds.

Its also funny how the news from beijing was reported qhere they purposely erased thw islands (not disputed) at the tip of the Philippines to make it look like to clueless readers that the incident happened outside of philippine waters.

mylegend

Wow ramming boat are a common tactic use by chinese imperial vessels just ask the Japanese, Vietnamese and the 8 filipino fishermen who was rammed last year its a common tactic all the chinese imperial vessels use this it does not matter if you from the mainland, taiwan and from the HK and besides you would never will no matter what is and what is not your a chinese imperial to your eyes the Philippines is guilty while the reality is your stealing from us and the other nations of the world one should ask who is the real criminal here.
Ok, I understand your argument is suicidal boat ramming is a common practice? Sorry, this does not make any sense. Think again, a small boat made of glass fiber ramming much bigger steal patrol boat with machine gun. It seems like you are refusing to use logic. Are you saying this is what happen in this incident? A small glass fishing boat attempted to ram much larger steel patrol boat equipped with machine gun. This clearly defy logic to me.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let us review your post

If it happened because China was ramming foreign ships to establish their way of Peaceful Rise, then it is reprehensible and an outright violation of international maritime laws!

As we all know, the ship is from Taiwan, if Taiwan wasn't part of China how come it becomes "China was ramming foreign ships"?

You dont agree that Taiwan is part of China, but criticize China for what Taiwan has done, are you suffering from brain malfunction.

I concede that it was not a Communist Chinese boat, but that of the democratic China boat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles