China steps up Afghan role as West pulling out

nimo_cn

Country flag
r u supporting TTP killing innocent pakistani people and soldiers??

its a yes or no question.....and i only need a yes or no answer here.....
ajtr is no Pakistani, he is a false flag

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

there are none innocent if they are working against muslim ummah interests for the occupation force be it civilians or be it army rest are collateral damage.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
ajtr is no Pakistani, he is a false flag
Flag,no flag,or false flag whatever you wish to call.Its always the ummah which gets loyalty then comes flag and country.But then as tarek fatah once said-"I am an Indian born in Pakistan".So I just reverse his quote-"I'm a pakistani born in india"

Blackwater

Flag,no flag,or false flag whatever you wish to call.Its always the ummah which gets loyalty then comes flag and country.But then as tarek fatah once said-"I am an Indian born in Pakistan".So I just reverse his quote-"I'm a pakistani born in india"
You will remain Indian.check ur DNA, u belong this mitti called HINDUSTAN

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
i know but whats turth and not wont change no matter he/she belongs or doesnt belong to certain country....
As a proponent of ummah i 'm also citizen of occupied country East Turkestan and some day in future i'll be the citizen of green china when green crescent flies on CCP headquarters in Beijing.

1st this:

Neil

Country flag
hey chinese members the dream of your taller than mountain and deeper than ocean friend....!! seriously after looking at this India might be a better option for u guys at least we dont dream anything like this....

ice berg

Before India shelter DL, maybe. Now it is no turning back for the chinese. If you want to use him as a bargain chip, then the chinese surely will use Pakistan. Tit for tat.

huaxia rox

there are none innocent if they are working against muslim ummah interests for the occupation force be it civilians or be it army rest are collateral damage.
i m not getting answer here so i m saying this again:

for example.....if u ask me....'r u supporting TTP killing innocent pakistani people and soldiers??' i will say 'no'......m i making myself clear enough to get understood?my indian pakistani friend??? and whats your answer??yes??or no???

As a proponent of ummah i 'm also citizen of occupied country East Turkestan and some day in future i'll be the citizen of green china when green crescent flies on CCP headquarters in Beijing.

1st this:

r u also a citizen of balochistan too?or a citizen of kurd? dont u know not every dispute within a nation or between or among countries is related to different religions.....but any freaking way no matter what u think can be done to xinjiang....my indian friend.....do it and be my guest.......

Tronic

i m not getting answer here so i m saying this again:

for example.....if u ask me....'r u supporting TTP killing innocent pakistani people and soldiers??' i will say 'no'......m i making myself clear enough to get understood?my indian pakistani friend??? and whats your answer??yes??or no???

r u also a citizen of balochistan too?or a citizen of kurd? dont u know not every dispute within a nation or between or among countries is related to different religions.....but any freaking way no matter what u think can be done to xinjiang....my indian friend.....do it and be my guest.......
lol.

I'm literally on the ground laughing seeing you desperately trying to cling onto your dream of the 'taller than mountain and deeper than ocean' partner.

Welcome to reality.

Indians and Chinese may hate each other on the political level but at the end of the day, we are still more ideologically similar.

As for ajtr's answer, she's already answered you enough times. She supports the TTP, the Afghan Taliban, the Uighar Islamists, and all other Islamic Imperialists in the world.

Give her a break. :rolleyes:

Tronic

When Islamization of hindostan will be complete there will be no trace of name hindostan left.
Metaphorically, that is similar to an ant (Islamic imperialists) threatening to swallow an elephant (India). :D

As Mao said power flows from barrel of gun.Muslim Power will flow into Beijing from the barrels of AK-47 of mujahids.
China is not the West. When China brings out its guns to spank your "Mujahids"; this same ajtr will be shedding crocodile tears of human rights violations. ;)

satish007

you are nothing just freak, you are confused freak.

huaxia rox

lol.

I'm literally on the ground laughing seeing you desperately trying to cling onto your dream of the 'taller than mountain and deeper than ocean' partner.

Welcome to reality.

Indians and Chinese may hate each other on the political level but at the end of the day, we are still more ideologically similar.

As for ajtr's answer, she's already answered you enough times. She supports the TTP, the Afghan Taliban, the Uighar Islamists, and all other Islamic Imperialists in the world.

Give her a break. :rolleyes:
i m waiting for her answer not u....and if shes a real pakistan borned pakistani i ll give u 100 bucks $ no matter where u r.......

Tronic

i m waiting for her answer not u....and if shes a real pakistan borned pakistani i ll give u 100 bucks $ no matter where u r.......
errmm.. she's already answered you. She ain't born in Pakistan, she already said that. She's a self styled "Islamic Imperialist". For all we know, she'll be flying the East Turkestan flag tomorrow. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles