China sounds nationwide security alert after Paris attacks

sorcerer

Country flag
@amoy

LOL genius karma starts his daily sermon now.
Yes idiot...your security expert has started his sermon to you ignorant chinese.

Indian muslims not migrants? Wow now better crawl out of yr cave n get updated ~ who're millions of bengladeshis adding to yor diversity everyday?
Everyday...in millions...wow!!! Thats something..YOu gotta look beyond the great wall of commie controlled china to learn facts.
THe majority of the muslims are INDIAN converts.

@pmaitra has explained to you the stuff on Indian Muslims..so well..seems like you dont know your cuntry too well..if you do you wouldnt be so stupid in here.

Indians tolerant without worries blah blah ~ which india r u in, on Mars? lately a old muslim was beaten to death for alleged possession of beef others injured in a village? and ridiculously u banned cow slaughtering in a few pradesh, needless to mind u a century old mosque was demolished by fervent hindus and the Gujarati riot, and oppression in Kashmir ~ for which u coined euphemisms - "small skirmishes". so all is well muslim hindu sikh bhai bhai everyone lives happily ever since, no violence in yr lalaland? u big liar !
:D Tell me how many churches are crushed by your commie administration? :D :D and how many mosques are shut down by the commies in East Turkestan which belong to Uighers.
YOu dont know your cuntry well..or you are scared to even talk against the commie admin as the big boss will be watching you now.
IN Indian .in all these cases the issue is solved between people by the people...Meaning the skirmishes gets solved..
But in the case of China..the CHINESE ADministration is the culprit who uses heavy hand to suppress religious practice in East Turkestan...A dangerous proposition.

Skirmishes in INdia is Nothing when compared to the terror done to the Uighers by the Commie paid thugs in East Turkestan.

YOu big ignorant piece of joke learn about your cuntry well before you start your idiotic sermon on skirmishes in a diverse land like India which is not scared of its diversity where you commie administration is pissing in pants just by thinking about the scenario that could be brought by the influx of religion into the commie system.

since when did u get so cynical to an extent of opposing to bowing to the national flag? u must be a vicious sociopath otherwise hailing afar from a dark corner unless u can prove which hadith or fatwa is banning u from paying tribute to the flag!

Hello ignorant chinese...Muslims pray by facing toward Mecca not towards the commie flag.I will bring up the thread on DFI that talks in tons about Commie terror on Uighers?..that include the pics too...on Muslims bowing towards the commie flag during their daily prayers..

sorcerer

Country flag
Tolerance of Chinese
Prominent Tibetan monk dies in Chinese prison
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/prominent-tibetan-monk-dies-in-chinese-prison.68939/

The Absurd Ramadan Ban in China is Going to Seriously Backfire on Beijing
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/rising-chinaas-muslim-problem.55939/#post-814536

Red Tape: Chinese Government Regulation of Uyghur Religious Freedom
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/rising-chinaas-muslim-problem.55939/#post-814536

China Confiscates Muslims Passports
Uighurs at Xinjiang mosque have to face China flag when praying
defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/uighurs-at-xinjiang-mosque-have-to-face-china-flag-when-praying.54423/page-2

Last edited:

amoy

u @sorcerer can bitch yourself as much as possible to make yourslf convinced of your own 3rd world cesspool is superior. so much pleasure u can derive from vilifying China then go ahead to get disappointed.

if u a pathetic sociopath wish to continue mocking Chinese further on bowing to the national flag then here u go ~

SRINAGAR, Aug 15: Thousands of Muslims protested on Friday against New Delhi’s rule in Kashmir, with some of them burning the Indian flag on independence day
http://www.dawn.com/news/316794/kashmiris-burn-indian-flag-on-independence-day

meanwhile Chinese would be minding our own business no matter what u cynic would blabber. [emoji1]

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Reactions: Neo

sorcerer

Country flag
u @sorcerer can bitch yourself as much as possible to make yourslf convinced of your own 3rd world cesspool is superior. so much pleasure u can derive from vilifying China then go ahead to get disappointed.

if u a pathetic sociopath wish to continue mocking Chinese further on bowing to the national flag then here u go ~

SRINAGAR, Aug 15: Thousands of Muslims protested on Friday against New Delhi’s rule in Kashmir, with some of them burning the Indian flag on independence day
http://www.dawn.com/news/316794/kashmiris-burn-indian-flag-on-independence-day

meanwhile Chinese would be minding our own business no matter what u cynic would blabber. [emoji1]

C'mon the world knows how isolated chinese is when it comes to certain policies at international level with just 2 terrorist friends on either sides and starts bitching on peace

Vilfying china..yes on supporting terrorism through pakistan...the result of which chinese is going to face in a matter of time...the reason why your security expert is so much worried about the deeper than deepest friendship with a terrorist state ,pakistan with backstabbing attitude.

Kashmir is an Indian territory which is occupied by pakistan by the support of chinese.. And such flag burning drama is expected when negotiations on border is underway between India and
China.

its good if china minds own business but its not so when china uses pakistan as a proxy for terrorism in india .

China should stop blabbering on peace by supporting a terrorist state like pakistan..which give rise to cynicism.
:D

Police Conduct Raids in Xinjiang a Year After Flag Burning
http://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/police-conduct-raids-in-shayar-county-04162015140703.html

Authorities in a county in northwest China’s restive Xinjiang region have conducted raids of residents’ homes as they continued to search for suspects involved in a Chinese flag-burning incident at a mosque that occurred more than a year ago, local villagers and officials said.

Last edited:

amoy

u @sorcerer r not only silly but also ignorant. that flag burning was happening in Srinagar of India occupied Kashmir on yr independence day. r u really a moron to assume it relevent to India China border negotiations??

that shows how much those indians on yr claimed Indian territory hate India to the core. by yr cynical and moronic logic regarding Chinese muslims bowing to the national flag, u should applaud the act of burning Indian flags too shouldnt u?! [emoji1] and u even disapprove of Chinese hunting down terrorists!

still r any indian posters going to lick ass of this anti-nationalistic @sorcerer?

Reactions: Neo

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
u @sorcerer r not only silly but also ignorant. that flag burning was happening in Srinagar of India occupied Kashmir on yr independence day. r u really a moron to assume it relevent to India China border negotiations??

that shows how much those indians on yr claimed Indian territory hate India to the core. by yr cynical and moronic logic regarding Chinese muslims bowing to the national flag, u should applaud the act of burning Indian flags too shouldnt u?! [emoji1] and u even disapprove of Chinese hunting down terrorists!

still r any indian posters going to lick ass of this anti-nationalistic @sorcerer?

What a dumb guy who still using"occupied" word for Kashmir when pakistani refugees are burning flags.
You proved what's your IQ level.
And why are you so worried about Kashmir?
Are you a pakistani or pakistanis will also hand over this territory to China after snatching (what they did last time.)
We know very well about conditions in China.
What's happening in Tibet, in Hong Kong and borders with central Asian Nations.
Better to watch your country's behaviour with small countries like Vietnam before blaming us for bullying someone.

no smoking

Country flag
IN Indian .in all these cases the issue is solved between people by the people...Meaning the skirmishes gets solved..
You mean like the conflict, Hindus vs Muslim, or Hindus vs Sikhs? People kills people on the street with freedom?
Or you mean the skirmishes gets solved YEARLY?

Skirmishes in INdia is Nothing when compared to the terror done to the Uighers by the Commie paid thugs in East Turkestan.
This is the part I love most.

The highest death toll of single riot in China wass around 120, while in India,
2002 Gujarat violence alone claimed 2500 lives;
One of Indian prime minister was killed by her Sikh guard due to religious issue;
Thousands of Christians flee home due to the “ethnic cleansing of Christians".

Of course, all these sounds nothing comparing to China since these Indians are killed by other Indians, not some kind of evil commie government.

Yes, it is ok if "the issue is solved between people by the peole".

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You mean like the conflict, Hindus vs Muslim, or Hindus vs Sikhs? People kills people on the street with freedom?

One of Indian prime minister was killed by her Sikh guard due to religious issue;

Of course, all these sounds nothing comparing to China since these Indians are killed by other Indians, not some kind of evil commie government.

1. How much minorities you guys have?
India has a remarkable population of minorities.
2.How many have freedom to speak in China?
I have seen videos during any protest in China.
People are treated like animals. Who will have guts to protest then.
3. How much content is blacked by Chinese government?
We all know what happened to Tibetans and now problems you are creating for Dalai Lama.

no smoking

Country flag
1. How much minorities you guys have?
India has a remarkable population of minorities.
In 2000 statistics, there was 106m minorities in China. Does India have 20 times population of minorities?

2.How many have freedom to speak in China?
I have seen videos during any protest in China.
People are treated like animals. Who will have guts to protest then.
Are you sure there is no protest in China?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/china-toy-factory-workers-protest-over-unpaid-wages-1439015131

3. How much content is blacked by Chinese government? We all know what happened to Tibetans and now problems you are creating for Dalai Lama.
So, because Chinese government black the content, it is alright that Indian kills Indian for religious reason.
And because Chinese government creates problem for Dalai Lama, it is nothing that Indian people solve the religious problem by killing others.

Tell that to the Indian families of victims, they will love it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
In 2000 statistics, there was 106m minorities in China. Does India have 20 times population of minorities?
India has more than 400M minorities.

Are you sure there is no protest in China?
I didn't said so. I said what happens to them.
:p

So, because Chinese government black the content, it is alright that Indian kills Indian for religious reason.
And because Chinese government creates problem for Dalai Lama, it is nothing that Indian people solve the religious problem by killing others.

Tell that to the Indian families of victims, they will love it.
What a dumb are you.
I didn't said there's no problem in India.
But China who itself has itself has such attributes doesn't deserve to blame us.
You tried to rotate my card on me? :pound:
Look, Chinese people started first here topic of Indian intolerance.
And then, they were replied about Chinese environment to shut their mouths up.
So, read the whole thread before asking something.

nik141991

Where you getting your facts from last time I check 1000 people died in 2002 gujrat riots some 700 Muslims & 300 Hindus ,now compare this to your leaders who massacred(genocide would be right word) fellow citizen in 10 of million & still doing it in Xinjiang & Tibet with minorities specially Muslims

no smoking

Country flag
India has more than 400M minorities.
So, Indian people does quite better efficient job of killing than Chinese government?

I didn't said so. I said what happens to them.
:p
Partially get what they want and go back home.
You must read all your "devil Chinese government" stories from new papers:" People protests and then everyone ends up in jail".

What a dumb are you.
I didn't said there's no problem in India.
But China who itself has itself has such attributes doesn't deserve to blame us.
What a dumb are you. I didn't say if China deserves to blame India. But some Indian members' ignorance to the death of their own countrymen.

You tried to rotate my card on me? :pound:
Look, Chinese people started first here topic of Indian intolerance.
And then, they were replied about Chinese environment to shut their mouths up.
So, read the whole thread before asking something.
Maybe you should read my reply to others first. For the matter of fact is I didn't ask anything. Instead, I simply condemn some Indians trying to downplay their own people's suffering in order to win an argument.

something like this
"Skirmishes in INdia is Nothing when compared to the terror done to the Uighers by the Commie paid thugs in East Turkestan."

What a shame!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So, Indian people does quite better efficient job of killing than Chinese government?
divide the number of minorities with skirmishes.
You'll know who is real blood monger. :p

Partially get what they want and go back home.
You must read all your "devil Chinese government" stories from new papers:" People protests and then everyone ends up in jail".
no evil Indians are more inhumane.
:biggrin2:

[/QUOTE=]What a dumb are you. I didn't say if China deserves to blame India. But some Indian members' ignorance to the death of their own countrymen.
[/QUOTE]
then you said what?
topic was terrorism.
Chinese members took the topic to civil death and got their answers. We are ourselves enough to care about our people.
Better than communists. :taunt:

Maybe you should read my reply to others first. For the matter of fact is I didn't ask anything. Instead, I simply condemn some Indians trying to downplay their own people's suffering in order to win an argument.
No Chinese members first did it.
something like this
"Skirmishes in INdia is Nothing when compared to the terror done to the Uighers by the Commie paid thugs in East Turkestan."

What a shame!
at least you got the reality but correct its sense or someone will get a misconception.
:rofl:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@no smoking oops looks I missed something.
Kindly read about services provided by GoI.
Inferior to China(because it's income is higher), they are very good when things come to a developing country.

Sameet2

We will not let any invader get away with our land ! And invader like you chinese should knw that this your country and others are your colony like that of UK , france and spain !
484601928.jpg

sabari

You mean like the conflict, Hindus vs Muslim, or Hinb vs Sikhs? People kills people on the street with freedom?

Sorry India is much open to world then China so what ever happen hear can be seen around the world .in India peaple kill peaple in name of religion but in China peaple are kill for protesting against government don't forget what happen in ta numen square. Till this day no one in the world know how many got killed in it .at least we know how many got kill in Gujarat.so don't compare India with china

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Westerners and Communists are same.
They think that they can dominate anyone, sanction anyone without any reason and nobody will challenge them.
And whenever someone achieves ability to tighten loose screws of their minds, their media tries to defame. Chinese and paki media cries over intolerance in India but forget their own death toll which is worse than India.
Similarly, westerners (specially British and Americans) report over rapes in India but forget that despite of having many times smaller population than India, they have still 5-6 times higher rape cases.
I was laughing whole day when I watched CNNs documentary"rape culture in India".
Their population is less than 1/4th of us but their rape cases are 5-6 times to us.
:pound:
gems of the great nation Britainia claimed that 54% rape cases aren't registered in India but again missed to tell that for Britain was "94%" in their report!!!!
:lol:
Seriously, they're amusing.
:biggrin2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles