China should 'reconsider' who owns Okinawa: Academics

Zero_Wing

hahaha your caught see we are not so stupid as you guys thought we would be face it your Imperials underestimated all your neighbors and soon you pay for your crimes

amoy

Once Okinawa becomes Ryukyu.. it becomes one of the sources of claim for China..

I am too familiar with this process not to see it. That's why i said that this is the standard operating procedure of the Chinese internet warriors to get that first step done..

Unfortunately, we have several Chinese posters who does that day in and day out in this forum.
The SOP is I've provided firm sources like Cairo Declaration and Potsdam declaration which WW2 victors prescribe Japanese territory as well as post-war world order and also historical documents that highlight Ryukyu was an independent kingdom, and also a pic of Ryukyu independence movement.

Other than demeaning your fellow posters, anything more informative u can add to the debate?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I enjoy the manner in which China has started claiming everything they set their eye on.

Would all this be legal to claim land as part of India?

By Chinese yardstick -yes!

By international yardstick - Daft!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

So Austria and Hungary can say all this area is theirs!

aerokan

Country flag
The SOP is I've provided firm sources like Cairo Declaration and Potsdam declaration which WW2 victors prescribe Japanese territory as well as post-war world order and also historical documents that highlight Ryukyu was an independent kingdom, and also a pic of Ryukyu independence movement.

Other than demeaning your fellow posters, anything more informative u can add to the debate?
Let me ask you a few questions out of ignorance.. Does Cairo declaration and Potsdam declaration declared Okinawa provinces belonged to China? Does the present day China(in terms of territory) exist then at that time?
Isn't majority of the ryukyun's want to stay with Japan(approx 80%) rather than being independent?
Does any ryukyu people want to be part of China? If so, what percentage?
If not, why the hell in the world, China puts a finger in everything relating to neighbors lands and islands?

By your logic, why not China vacate Tibet and set an example to Japanese?

And yeah.. I haven't demeaned anyone here. I just merely stated the facts. And if that looks demeaning to you, maybe you and your fellow posters from China should introspect your actions. I look forward to it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
f not, why the hell in the world, China puts a finger in everything relating to neighbors lands and islands?

By your logic, why not China vacate Tibet and set an example to Japanese?
A historically hegemonic and imperialist nation cannot change as leopard cannot change its spots!

Not only Tibet have they occupied, they are now about to claim the whole of Ladakh!

And one day claim, not too far in the future since they are already hard at it by giving assistance and love, Nepal since they helped the Tibetans defeat the Gurkhas!

And hey presto, a map shall be produced!

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
there is a old chinese proverb

" a good man must know to trade with his father's murderers"

--------What a proverb made by you.

I did not make it as it is indeed a chinese proverb, there are millions of them and just because you do not know that specific proverb, does not mean that it doesn not exist.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
might is right.
as shown by japanese samurai in Nanjing 1937.

do you remember?

It is a classic case of double standards as it is CCP which organizes protest against japanese " atrocities " .

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Chinese general says Okinawa not Japan's

A senior Chinese military officer has said the Ryukyu Islands - which include Okinawa and its US military bases - "do not belong to Japan", as a territorial row mounts between the Asian powers.

The comments by People's Liberation Army Major General Luo Yuan were published by the China News Service website on Tuesday, after the country's leading newspaper last week carried a call to review Tokyo's sovereignty over the chain.

Gen Luo emphasised that the islands were historically in a vassal relationship with imperial Chinese dynasties.

Those ties did not necessarily mean they were part of China, he said, adding: "But we can be certain of one point. The Ryukyus don't belong to Japan."

Chinese general says Okinawa not Japan's

mylegend

I did not make it as it is indeed a chinese proverb, there are millions of them and just because you do not know that specific proverb, does not mean that it doesn not exist.
It does not exist, can not find it in proverb dictionary and can not be searched from google, only result indicate dfi

CCTV

How do you know the proverb? Mr lie:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles