China should 'reconsider' who owns Okinawa: Academics

Srinivas_K

Country flag
well, it is more properly for China to support Ladahi independence from India.

if indian were powerful enough, then indian government would show support tibet independence openly
The latest news is that the Chinese soldiers were whipped in the as$ by ITBP.

We will change our stand on Tibet soon, don't worry.

badguy2000

Respected Member
The latest news is that the Chinese soldiers were whipped in the as$ by ITBP.

We will change our stand on Tibet soon, don't worry.
india can benefit more from giving up sopporting of tibet than keeping supporting tibet indepencdence .

you idea can not bring benifit more than China does....so your government won't accept you idea.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You can claim everything, if you have the ability to get it.
So that's the POINT!!! China is claiming just anything and it doesn't really matter if it belongs(d) to China or not.The new economic boom has definitely made China irresponsible and arrogant to bully around almost all of its neighbors.

Good that you admitted the real reason of your fake "historical" claims. :thumb:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
There lies the difference. India is not an expansionist hegemonic warmonger like China.

Stay power-drunk till you get the inevitable rude awakening.

if indian were powerful enough, then indian government would show support tibet independence openly

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They had ability at their time.
There are none who have the same power in today's world and time!

Ladakhis want independence?

Never heard of it till you have said.

Heard of Tibetan's and Uighurs and Mongol wanting independence, though.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There are none who have the same power in today's world and time!

Ladakhis want independence?

Never heard of it till you have said.

Heard of Tibetan's and Uighurs and Mongol wanting independence, though.
May be CCP has done some FALSE propo-ganda and he believed it.:lol:

Zero_Wing

Man this people are so arrogant to state this thing to us but still they be very sorry to make all their enemies

amoy

Zero_Wing

Dude mind you territory its near batanes islands (Philippine Province) EZZ of the Philippines so your point meaning? And this Just other lie we have no news about it unlike your country the media reports everything i don't care if you believe me our not and one what the hell are you doing their anyway clearly your people are starting trouble again maybe your brothers are joining your claiming frees or stealing filipino resources again? Look jerk you and your kind can bark all you want but you jerks are always going to be the bad guys here because your the new nazi Germany one of this days your going to get your just oh wait? i think its already starting! enjoy your karma jerk!

Last edited:

satish007

This people is just asking for a big war stupid idiots
I agree with you,once japs Chinese flighting ,India must take actions. And some half American half Chinese guys will become spy and kill more real Chinese just like they did during korear war.
Btw you guys killed a taiwan fisherman again you guys no human being.

Zero_Wing

hahaha really dude one they probability poachers trying to outrun the coast guard you people to fish on area that are either protected or not your so i guessing both as the saying goes why are you running if you have not to fear? hahahahaha when stop killing millions then talk to me about being human jerk enjoy the karma

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Fa Hein, Hun Tsen visited India ages back. China should use that as an excuse to claim all of India and Pakistan.

Thank God China was not the first country to the moon. It would have claimed the entire moon for itself

CCTV

So that's the POINT!!! China is claiming just anything and it doesn't really matter if it belongs(d) to China or not.The new economic boom has definitely made China irresponsible and arrogant to bully around almost all of its neighbors.

Good that you admitted the real reason of your fake "historical" claims. :thumb:
A claim is fake or not all upto your capability.

Bill Gates: I want a Boeing 777. --- real
You: I want a Boeing 777. --- fake

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
A claim is fake or not all upto your capability.

Bill Gates: I want a Boeing 777. --- real
You: I want a Boeing 777. --- fake

You do not know a bit of difference between desire and claim. things like i want are desires not claim , claim is that " this belongs to me"

also, thanks for exposing youself that only strength matters and we shall see how you enforce your claims on all nations.

remember the an lushan rebellion.

CCTV

You do not know a bit of difference between desire and claim. things like i want are desires not claim , claim is that " this belongs to me"

also, thanks for exposing youself that only strength matters and we shall see how you enforce your claims on all nations.

This is the reality of the world.

Ps, are you ttrade with ppl who kill your father?:rofl:

CCTV

there is a old chinese proverb

" a good man must know to trade with his father's murderers"

--------What a proverb made by you.

amoy

Well, that is what I said before.

You can claim a thing, if you have the ability, then comeup a random reason for it.

Philipine: Hanyan is mine, since it is my EEZ (200mi).
Then they killed Taiwan fisher who is working only 167 mi away from Taiwan.
CCTV bhai, at least u shall spell Chinese names correctly. Otherwise pls don't reply to me

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles