China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

salute

This is another expose of your ignorance and self contradiction.

So different races can't rest under the same roof? Are u trying to say NE is consisting of Mongoloids so nothng to do with those so_called Aryans or Dravidians like u? Shall they be accorded independence as per their wish?

For your knowledge Uyghur is a mixture of Mongoloid and Turkic origins etc.. Their ancestors once ruled northern China when they were Buddhist prior to the advent of Islam. Chinese are of a wide array, ranging from true Aryans Tajik to Malay Mongoloids.

Uyghurs are widespread as south as Guangdong. 10 million Uyghurs are like drips in the ocean of 1400 million. Better watch your own ass and take good care of 180 million muslims, not to repeat atrocities like Gujarat massacre and demolition of Babri Masjid!!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
@Neo

babri masjid built on the place of temple which was demolished by muslims,

what you know fool,

atrocities ??? what you talking about,

first stop torturing falun gong people then lecture others about atrocities,

me could post about tonnes of media of chinese govt. atrocities on no other but their own chinese people,

but you and those pack of fools pakis still gonna bs so not gonna bother myself for it.

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag
Uyghur freedom fighters must take the attack to the heart of Beijing...
I honestly dont want china to bleed, they are a sensible country but right now they are brainwashed by pakistanis and china has almost enslaved pakis like mughals used to enslave small villages by sending its mansabdars. Hope chinese will wake some day i find what kind of cancer they are dealing with by supporting an islamic terrorist country pakistan.

Syama Ayas

Country flag
I honestly dont want china to bleed, they are a sensible country but right now they are brainwashed by pakistanis and china has almost enslaved pakis like mughals used to enslave small villages by sending its mansabdars. Hope chinese will wake some day i find what kind of cancer they are dealing with by supporting an islamic terrorist country pakistan.
Just to clear things up. while none of us certainly wish for non-combatant Chinese citizens to attacked in a terror attack.

They are not hijacked by Pakistan, they certainly never will be by nations they consider as sacrificial pawns.

Its important to note that Chinese have been doing this from a long time ago.

In the 1960s using East Pakistan as a base, Chinese extensively supported North East insurgents to destabilize India, with 1971 war the insurgency support heavily degraded.

Chinese will continue to support groups like JEM and LET as long as Chinese have the capability to do so.

They do similar things in other parts of their neighborhood for instance in East Asia, they use North Korea to contain South Korea and Japan. In South East Asia they initially used Vietnam and then later Cambodia under Pol Pot to expand their influence.

Chinese consider themselves a civilization state that has been a dominant power in the world for 18 centuries in the last 20 centuries. Their dominance in the last two centuries has been challenged by primarily USA and currently to a small extant by nations like India. Hence they see Islamic terrorism is a temporary threat that may last for 100 years more, unlike nations such as India or USA which are long term threats for centuries to come.

Do not keep hopes of China waking up, but work towards ensuring China sleeps permanently.

Last edited:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Who exactly on a tinderbox? Some simple math ~ roughly 20 million muslims in China incl. 10 million Uyghurs, Vs. 180 million muslims in India incl. 5 million in India controlled Kashmir? The basic demography has already smashed your wildest whims. Mind your own business like I said !
Nothing can be more fallacious. Indian Muslims, whatever be their number are ethnically of same stock as Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Parsis, Sikhs etc. The perceived differences are more like tiffs in a Joint Family.
On the other hand Uyighurs, Tajiks, Mongols, Kazaks, Uzbeks etc. have nothing in common with Han Chinese who constitute 92% of Chinese population. It is an unending saga of brutal domination by an overwhelming majority Han ethnic group and it is only a matter of time before China implodes from within. Xinjiang & Tibet are on the cusp of breaking free. And you know it well, Mao's quick-fix solution of culling dissent is not tenable in present times. The world is watching..more so India.

harsh

Country flag
China, Your Terrorist Is Our Friend Just As Masood Azhar Is For You

China Blames India for Hosting its Terrorist

The spat between India and China over blocking sanctions on Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar may further widen with Beijing declaring its expectation from India, which involves "bringing to justice" a Chinese Uyghur exile - who has been invited to India next week - deemed a "terrorist" by Beijing.

by Ananth Krishnan

The spat between India and China over blocking sanctions on Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar may further widen with Beijing declaring its expectation from India, which involves "bringing to justice" a Chinese Uyghur exile - who has been invited to India next week - deemed a "terrorist" by Beijing.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry told Mail Today in a statement that Dolkun Isa, a leader of the exiled group World Uyghur Congress (WUC), who is among several Chinese exiles and dissidents invited to take part in an April 28 conference in Dharamsala, was "a terrorist" and that it was "a due obligation" of all countries to "bring him to justice".

This follows reports that India has issued a visa for Isa to enable him to attend the conference, which is being organised by a United States-based organisation called Initiatives for China. It is a pro-democracy group, whose president Yang Jianli was among the student protesters at Tiananmen Square in 1989. The meeting is expected to bring together Uyghurs, Tibetans and other dissidents and exiles, under the theme of discussing democratic transformation in China.

The visit of the Uyghur exile is set to create fresh strains in wake of both the sides already grappling with the Masood Azhar issue. While Dolkun Isa has not yet confirmed his attendance, reports in India say that he has been issued a visa.

This move can in no way be supported by Beijing, which has called on countries to arrest Isa and has blamed him for organising terrorist activities in the Muslim-majority western Xinjiang region, home to the Uyghurs, who are one of the 55 minorities in China.

Isa was in 2009 barred from entering South Korea after appearing on a terrorist blacklist. At the time, Chinese State media reports said he was wanted by the Ministry of Public Security for bombings in Toksu, in Xinjiang, in the 1990s. Isa left China in 1997 and was granted asylum in Germany, where he has been living ever since.

China has accused Isa's World Uyghur Congress for fomenting violence in Xinjiang, most notably in 2009, when mass riots claimed at least 197 lives. The WUC has rejected the charges, saying it is working to highlight repression faced by Uyghur minorities.

On the Dharamsala meeting, the Foreign Ministry spokesperson in Beijing said in the statement to Mail Today, "I am not aware of the situation". The statement added: "What I want to point out is that Dolkun Isa is a terrorist on the red notice of Interpol and the Chinese police. Bringing him to justice is a due obligation of relevant countries".

This comes in the wake of National Security Adviser Ajit Doval's talks in Beijing on the Azhar issue, with both sides taking up the discussion on how to better align their counter-terrorism strategies amid recent differences

Doval told Mail Today on Thursday - before departing for New Delhi - both sides spoke on counter-terrorism and other common strategic issues in the 19th round of border talks. The Azhar issue figured as part of those discussions on counter-terror. Doval raising the issue has underlined India's strong stand on China's move at the UN 1267 sanctions committee to place a technical hold on its application to list Azhar. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj hit out at the "double standards" on terrorism at Monday's Russia-India-China meeting in Moscow and also expressed India's strong concerns to her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, who was also in Beijing, had raised the issue in the meetings with the PLA leadership.

On Thursday, Doval met with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang at the Zhongnanhai central leadership compound in Beijing, where the Communist Party leadership usually hosts top visiting leaders. He said that India was looking forward to President Pranab Mukherjee visit to China next month. This would be his maiden visit to China as President.

DingDong

Country flag
Being the largest functional democracy in the world, India is morally bound to encourage democratic and civil rights movements in her neighbourhood.

If China doesn't come to democracy then democracy must come to China.

IndoFighter

China is too hegemonic to understand that.

asingh10

How ironic !

Possibly a Han Chinese who has nothing in common with Uyghur whether it's race,religion or culture is making a statement about Dogra Rajputs who are Hindus and as Indian as a Punjabi or Rajasthani Hindu be it religion or race.They are offshoot of my own clan.

This is what last Maharaja Hari Singh of Kashmir said at round table conference.

"As the Allies of Britain, we stand solidly by the British connection. As Indians and loyal to the land of our birth, we stand as solidly as the rest of our countrymen for our India's enjoyment of a position of honour and equality in the British Common- wealth".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now coming back to your other stupid claim about India.

Credit @asingh10

View attachment 8378

Bharatvarsha's geographical extent,its ethno cultural regions, tribes, rivers, mountains as described in Mahabharta.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m06/m06006.htm

There are many other e.g. ofcourse. Writings of chinese travellers like Fa-Hien, Hiuen Tsang & Xuanzang too mention India as a distinct civilization.

amoy

Tibetans have much better life then they would under communist rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh? Really? LoL even local Indians dare not claim to have a better life haha. Do u assume the outside world has no idea what their life is like in Dharasalam ? Do I have to show u pics that tourists have taken of them? How awful it is in India!

I have seen Tibetan refugees in Nepal, in bad conditions.

It is themselves who disown China. So bye bye and good luck in 3rd world countries like India LoL. Oh, I forget, they're only using India as a stepping stone to greener pastures ~ that's why US shall open up to them, and in due time u'll harvest what u sow like what Tsarnaevs from Chechenia have proven !!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

garg_bharat

Country flag
@amoy, what better life which Tibetans supposedly not have in India?

Can you explain?

And if you are so worried about Tibetans, please take them back. Give their country back to them. We are already overpopulated.

Neo

Where is your Islamic unity? Is there any hypocrisy in your stance and statement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only hypocrisy I see is that you cry foul and accuse your neighbors of hosting and facilitating alleged terrorists yet you're perfectly fine to host Etim and BLA terrorists. Bravo

Neo

Indeed India did host them rather publicly on March 30, 2016. Gave them official tour of Pathankot too. There boss was invited during swearing in ceremony of Modi. Indeed Indian public hate GOI hosting these terrorists who live in dump called: Pakistan
Naa, that was another desperate inside job. And a bad one too.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The days of tolerance are over as far as China and Pakistan are concerned. The time to deal with reality is here now, learn to live with it. China has been on the wrong path ever since it came in to existence. It started with Korean war moved on to Vietnam war and at the same time creating insurgency in North East states of India via Myanmar. Former puppets have left your nest and are challenging your existence itself. Vietnam has moved on and Myanmar is on right path as well. China is left with North Korea who's leadership refuses to listen to China. In reality only one country is hanging onto your lollypops and busy training terrorists who might one day decide to infiltrate Xinjiang troubled waters to help their Muslim Ummah brothers. If it happens than the sparks will fly and we will sit back to watch the self destruction of friendship which is higher than Himalayas and so on bullshit uttered by ex PM of Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles