China Seeks Role as Second Superpower

thirdartillery

Tihar Jail
Banned
Next week, Beijing will open...l gas!
Not true, India is the second Supa Powa, while we chinis are still living in a developing country, we don't earn 40K USD per household, we poor poor, Supa Powa Hindi rich rich, Jai Hindi.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Comment on the message and not the messenger. Anyways, it seems to much to expect of shallow imbeciles like you to go through such a detailed article with analysis. Ohh wait, I forgot - instead of intelligent debates, you just like to post pictures of reverse engineered junk (Made in PRC) and talk BS.

If I go by conspiracy theories and you are CCP propaganda dept. employees, then I think you did not comment on it because it is above your pay grade and a false comment will land you in trouble.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute to the thread, why don't you keep your mouth shut or stay away from the thread?
It requires knowledge and awareness to be able to comment.

I don't blame them for their ignorance and personal assault.

It is natural of the Chinese, who are usually on the backfoot internationally and trying desperately to showcase that they have arrived.

This showcasing of Chinese point of view which they feel can be stuffed in and people made to believe is what they feel is 'reasoning' with others.

I also don't blame them for that either.

They are, after all, like the Pavlovian Dogs as the specimens of the experiment is called, totally conditioned to reflexes. In other words, they jump with glee to every CCP diktat as the message from the Messiah!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Next week, Beijing will open...l gas!
Ray ↑
Not true, India is the second Supa Powa, while we chinis are still living in a developing country, we don't earn 40K USD per household, we poor poor, Supa Powa Hindi rich rich, Jai Hindi.
Nice truncation of the post.

I don't gas. You gas.

What a juvenile attempt.

I did not write the article in any case.

KevWang

China sucks. 82.6 million Communist party members suck. They force us to live longer, eat much better, have better education and offer us outstanding transportation systems that Indians can only dream about. We are like dogs if we applaud the party or appraise China. :laugh:

But why Iceland came to China to bow to the f**king evil communist party? I know, they are competing for dog food against ordinary Chinese people. It's all China men's fault because they are rich. We democratic people need dirty money which is like drug from the sh*t communists to feed us. Tribute to the biggest and most widespread democracy of India! And the cleanest, never-bankrupt Iceland.:thumb:

By the way the female Premier and her wife are so charming. We China men like them a lot :laugh:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
second superpower China ? do they have more nukes then Russia or US?

JBH22

second superpower China ? do they have more nukes then Russia or US?
China has a lot to catch up with Russia and US in terms of military tech, but their economy being the second largest one this makes them de facto the second largest superpower.

Like it or not China is force to be reckoned with and without a clear vision in India we may never catch up :)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
China has a lot to catch up with Russia and US in terms of military tech, but their economy being the second largest one this makes them de facto the second largest superpower.

Like it or not China is force to be reckoned with and without a clear vision in India we may never catch up :)
then proper word would be "economic superpower"

santosh_g

we should accept that if there is a country at present which is having cpabailty to be a super power in coming 20 yrs, it's china.. we might become super power after that. we need catchup with china in many things like economy , millitary and infrastructure etc ... it's not that easy but i'm sure we will in near future. :thumb: :india: :india:

JBH22

then proper word would be "economic superpower"
you gotta admit a state that has the largest standing army has surely some military clout, they are actively modernising their forces.

As for Indian modernisation well we all know what's the status :lol:

thirdartillery

Tihar Jail
Banned
you gotta admit a state that has the largest standing army has surely some military clout, they are actively modernising their forces.

As for Indian modernisation well we all know what's the status :lol:
Only countries like India will take this kind of western eye wash due to lacking of confidence, if one is eager to be accepted, it will tend to claim itself a so called power, as India government always chanted future super power or regional super power. China knows itself, we are poor and developing, we have a long long way to go, and we are far from being a power let alone super. Indian can take the title if you need it, we are not a super power, we don't give a **** of the rank, we know where we actually are.

JBH22

Only countries like India will take this kind of western eye wash due to lacking of confidence, if one is eager to be accepted, it will tend to claim itself a so called power, as India government always chanted future super power or regional super power. China knows itself, we are poor and developing, we have a long long way to go, and we are far from being a power let alone super. Indian can take the title if you need it, we are not a super power, we don't give a **** of the rank, we know where we actually are.
If you did not give a ---- a you mentioned then why Chinese are eagerly projecting themselves as a superpower?
Olympic games,massive re-armament I bet its not only for parade but to tell the whole world hey we are here now .

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, most Chinese know where CHina is exactly and are confident enough that west countries can not not prevent China from rising to be the most powerful country in the world, as long as Chinese themselves don't skrew China.

thus most of CHinese don't take west words too seriously.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Maybe China should worry about getting domestic consumption above little France before it worries about playing Super Power. :lol:

badguy2000

Respected Member
[SUB][/SUB]
Maybe China should worry about getting domestic consumption above little France before it worries about playing Super Power. :lol:
well,we chinese do seriously deal with our domestic affairs and pay just a little attention to foreign affairs,

so we have a healthy economy and 3 trillion FRX.

On contrary, Frenchmen obviously pay tooo much attention to other's affairs and too little to their domestic consumpiton......so france now is in bankrupty while they bombed africans ,Iraq and Afh .

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I also see Indians role as first superpower, China can be our side kick.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles