China Seeks Role as Second Superpower

exinsanbro

Tihar Jail
Banned
My honorable country has never genocided whole nations and destroyed their culture. My honorable country has not wiped out much of its animal species over selfish reasons to harvest them as medicine, my honorable country does not promote a culture of blind obedience to our government.
That is because you as a whole nation has been genocided at least three times by invading Aryan, Mogul and Brits, you just don't have a unified determination to integrate, and the left over victims are stilling genociding eachother today. Thank you for being modest, but what you listed out as virtues are really some common traits you can share with Somalia or Congo.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I didnt hear you bitching about it when similar cases happends in India.

In an attempt to ensure the well-being of elderly parents, who transfer or gift their property to their children or legal heirs, the Amritsar administration has incorporated a stringent provision in land registration deeds, which makes the transfer of such property illegal or void if the elderly are not provided basic amenities by the beneficiaries.
In Amritsar, neglect elderly parents, lose inheritance - Indian Express

The insatiable greed for money and luxury, leaving little time to self and family is what makes one a robot.
Imagine that you require a law to fulfill what is the natural responsibility. :rolleyes:

For the record, I am for every law that ensures a good elderly care.
Unlike some people I dont try to make a big deal out of it.
There is no law that orders one to go home and look after their parents in India as it is in China.

On what you have quoted is inheritance.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is because you as a whole nation has been genocided at least three times by invading Aryan, Mogul and Brits, you just don't have a unified determination to integrate, and the left over victims are stilling genociding eachother today. Thank you for being modest, but what you listed out as virtues are really some common traits you can share with Somalia or Congo.
You are so ill ill informed (note I have not said illiterate) that there is no reason to even discuss the issue with you.

There is no idea of my re-inventing the wheel for one who has not seen the wheel!

Understand genocide and forcible assimilation first and then go off like a dope induced hallucinatory person!

exinsanbro

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are so ill ill informed (note I have not said illiterate) that there is no reason to even discuss the issue with you.

There is no idea of my re-inventing the wheel for one who has not seen the wheel!

Ill-informed as I am, India remains as India is, I am happy it keeps its way, No argument, no hassle, no more discussion on this topic.
Leave China alone, you do whatever you are doing...

desicanuk

Ill-informed as I am...............
Leave China alone, you do whatever you are doing...
Yes we will leave you and your PRC alone when you leave us alone.Get off our occupied lands,leave Tibet ,leave East Turkestan.Then ask us to leave you alone.We shall never stop till fascism,totalitarianism , colonialism and neo-imperialism is eliminated.PRC is the new Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan combined.Ill informed indeed!!

t_co

Yes we will leave you and your PRC alone when you leave us alone.Get off our occupied lands,leave Tibet ,leave East Turkestan.Then ask us to leave you alone.
Did you just call Tibet and East Turkestan *our occupied lands*? So they belong to India?

We shall never stop till fascism,totalitarianism , colonialism and neo-imperialism is eliminated.PRC is the new Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan combined.Ill informed indeed!!
I hear India's colony in Kashmir is still waiting for a referendum on independence. I hear they have been waiting for a UN-supervised referendum for the past 60+ years. Perhaps you can start your satyagraha against fascism and colonialism closer to home.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You guys are still talking about Asian Super Powers? Come on, even France is not a Super Power and we have a CBG off Syria fueling an insurgency from Lebanon, operations in Somalia, Afghanistan and a full blown war in Mali. Where is China, or even India?

t_co

You guys are still talking about Asian Super Powers? Come on, even France is not a Super Power and we have a CBG off Syria fueling an insurgency from Lebanon, operations in Somalia, Afghanistan and a full blown war in Mali. Where is China, or even India?
Bombing a defenseless bunch of insurgents in a desert far, far, away is no mark of being a superpower.

amoy

Monsieur, it was an INDIAN who initiated this Superpower thread for CHINA.

Meantime none of Chinese is interested in this superduper vanity fair thing . Most are crazy about pollution :wave:

That's what's funny here.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Every country carries out activities for their own self interest and not for any altruistic reasons.

The US does that too and even overseas.

The fact that none can challenge her doing what she does, even when they disapprove of the same, indicates her 'surperpower' status.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
few days before I was talking that Mr Amitabh Bachchan is regarded as the last 'Super Star' of India, and now we have only number 1,2,3 among the stars in Bollywood. and in the same way I would say here also that now the time of 'Super Power' is gone, we now have to live with number 1,2,3 etc, ... :wave:

and in fact we can't see US as a Super Power since early last decade too, and we hardly regarded it as a number 1 power. while in fact the number 1 position of US came on the question since 2008 itself also, since when US's debt level has been doubled, while GDP increased by hardly 2% since mid 2008. and at the same time US has lost its comparative advantage on technologies to extent too, and hence converting into a struggling economy which is looking for help someway.... and hence we hope China would successfully become the number 1 power by 2015, by most of means :thumb:

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
THe han people have themselves genocided all southern natives and indians were genocided only by foreigners.

where is the evidence for aryan genocides ?

and in somalia and congo, they are genociding each other.

the chinese have genocided each other in every century except this of which only 13 years have passed.

also remeber how the manchus or mongols genocided hans and han emperors shamelessly traded their daughters as whores for use by steppe barbarians.

we were not united and so it is obvious that we were defeated and mercilessly killed but we never sent our daughters and sisters to steppe barbarians to purchase peace.

the fact is that our religion instilled in us values
very different from han races

the treaty of vienna was adopted in india in 600 bc.

there is a old chinese proverb

" a good man must know to trade with his father's murderers"

explains the attitude of modern day chinese who are trading with the murderers like CCP but be aware and remember Nanking as it was also not very great demonstration of han fighting capabilities with brothers raping their sisters at orders of japanese .

a ten times smaller nation defeating chinese so easily and not getting anything in return.

mylegend

THe han people have themselves genocided all southern natives and indians were genocided only by foreigners.

where is the evidence for aryan genocides ?

and in somalia and congo, they are genociding each other.

the chinese have genocided each other in every century except this of which only 13 years have passed.

also remeber how the manchus or mongols genocided hans and han emperors shamelessly traded their daughters as whores for use by steppe barbarians.

we were not united and so it is obvious that we were defeated and mercilessly killed but we never sent our daughters and sisters to steppe barbarians to purchase peace.

the fact is that our religion instilled in us values
very different from han races

the treaty of vienna was adopted in india in 600 bc.

explains the attitude of modern day chinese who are trading with the murderers like CCP but be aware and remember Nanking as it was also not very great demonstration of han fighting capabilities with brothers raping their sisters at orders of japanese .

a ten times smaller nation defeating chinese so easily and not getting anything in return.
So you claim a nation you so despised have brutally defeated you easily in 60s, and its economic size is forth of your? Discredit your competitor only make you look weak and pathetic, especially when you cite from no source.

As far as War against Japan, most chinese would acknowledge it is humiliting, but for the very least, China was not entirely defeated and lasted throughout the war. The Japanese were better trained, more determined, and better equiped, their industrial output were far higher than China in the 30s. The humiliation of ww2 is no coincident. Physically and objectly stronger nation temd to defeat weaker one. This is the world we lived in. So it is better to shut up amd get back to work. You will only win of you are stronger.

China may not have a good intetnational image, but That is better than a reputation of a nation of rapers.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

That is why China is the world's leading economic power!

mylegend

That is why China is the world's leading economic power!
By the way. try to google " a good man must know to trade with his father's murderers" with quotation mark, you can only found this sentence from DFI.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
By the way. try to google " a good man must know to trade with his father's murderers" with quotation mark, you can only found this sentence from DFI.
Christ, that's nasty!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles