China Says, Attack On Pak Will Be Considered An Attack On China

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthSniper

I guess Pakistan doesn't want high end military equipment from America even though the only reason they can compete with India at all is because of their upgraded F-16's. I think Pakistan and China should understand that America controls them, not the other way around and China wouldn't last one week against America considering most of China's military is using outdated military technology from the US that's just reverse engineered, and not that well I might add.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am not seeing any major US channels flaming this up and put it out to debate? China has actually threatened US over Pakistan and i am US has nothing to say?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I am not seeing any major US channels flaming this up and put it out to debate? China has actually threatened US over Pakistan and i am US has nothing to say?
US is not giving too much importance to this, that way they are not even accepting the fact that China can do much against US.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
so the threat is more or less empty words and is against India, hoping that empty words work on India.

Parthy

Air Warrior
I guess Pakistan doesn't want high end military equipment from America even though the only reason they can compete with India at all is because of their upgraded F-16's.
Pakistan had started to adopt the Chinese number games.. They simply wanted to add numbers of fighters so that even if the technology is inferior they'll play with numbers game... This is very evident when they are going for JF17 which is worth of nothing except for the airframe and design... End of the day it is not going to help against IAF..

Parthy

Air Warrior
Lets wait and see how this is responded from US... It is very sure that they're going to dump Pakistan one day and China can't support Pakistan for long decades like US...

But Chinese threat is not meant for US.. US is not an immediate threat for China. Its an indirect warning against our Generals making comment that we have the capability to repeat Abbottabad. China can't do anything against US for now, they can merely watch the Drone strikes in North Warzistan..

Remember - The warning is not against US, its against India

Country flag
Remember - The warning is not against US, its against India
It is meant for India but it is also a warning to USA that we have more influence over Pakistan than you and we are ready to step in once you step out.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Our generals didn't make the statements deliberately. They were asked by media, do we have such a capability?
Not very sensible though but they responded in an obvious manner. An obvious manner is not always the smartest thing to do.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
China has betted on losing horse with this move, its progress and reputation is going to suffer, China was worlds future and Pakistan is going to sink and lost its existence in future.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
US is not giving too much importance to this, that way they are not even accepting the fact that China can do much against US.
I think the Americans are afraid of their bankers in Beijing.lol

What a spineless super power Uncle Sam turned out to be going on bullying smaller countries. They should have said in no clear terms to back off.

Parthy

Air Warrior
It is meant for India but it is also a warning to USA that we have more influence over Pakistan than you and we are ready to step in once you step out.
Might be they're trying the "String of Pearls" around our neck now.. Now in Gilgit and later the whole Pakistan.....

Country flag
I think the Americans are afraid of their bankers in Beijing.lol

What a spineless super power Uncle Sam turned out to be going on bullying smaller countries. They should have said in no clear terms to back off.
Better leadership in USA would have reacted differently. USA does not have to worry about the bankers in Beijing remember

when you owe the bank a million dollars the bank owns you, when you owe the bank a trillion dollars you owe the bank.

A war with China would be a great and fastest way for USA to knock China back to the third world and erase the debt, this is probably the plan??

Tolaha

China Says, Attack On Pak Will Be Considered An Attack On China
In that case, India is well within its rights to consider any kind of attack by Pakistan as an attack by China.

And take appropriate actions!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Does Chinese words effect us, we successfully created Bangladesh in 1971, again kicked both in 1987, in 1999 Chiense tried to take some forward airfields, got solid kicking, and they ran away. So all in all a bluster to say at least

Dark_Prince

This means US has been Droning China for past 10 yrs and conduct Black ops. inside china? What has China done till now? Moreover, we will this time FU pakistan to stone age, what will commie comrades do about it? :D

Oracle

After what US did in Abottabad, China is p!$$!ng in it's pants. Pakistan got the same stripped down versions of China's air defence, which are again stripped down copycat US or Russian versions.

China wanted itself to be heard. We heard it. Now what?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Better leadership in USA would have reacted differently. USA does not have to worry about the bankers in Beijing remember

when you owe the bank a million dollars the bank owns you, when you owe the bank a trillion dollars you owe the bank.

A war with China would be a great and fastest way for USA to knock China back to the third world and erase the debt, this is probably the plan??
Better leadership, by that you mean Bush? :D

I have always thought that the west was fattening up China only to slay it one day. Without an enemy the west has no purpose for its existence. I too think that is the plan but i dont see it happening any time soon because China is not that powerful now and they cant put up a great show in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles