China sackings over ruined ancient Buddhist frescos

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
No, I meant it in the context of "how does that impact our original argument" if you like that section in the article?

I was forcing you to either explicitly claim what you were trying to imply or back down and not claim it.

If I asked you why you liked it, then you could answer it in a way that did not relate to the original discussion.

Maybe the reason why you find my language grating is that I approach every single discussion on this forum with the attitude of Atticus Finch in an Alabama courtroom. You can imagine in what sort of role(s) I place the other interlocutors here.
Soon I will approach every single Chinese on this forum with the attitude of Atticus Finch towards the rabid dog.

"Don't go near that dog, he's just as dangerous dead as alive."

Last edited by a moderator:

t_co

Soon I will approach every single Chinese on this forum with the attitude of Atticus Finch towards the rabid dog.

"Don't go near that dog, he's just as dangerous dead as alive."
Did you just threaten to kill me?

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Did you just threaten to kill me?
I expressed my attitude towards Chinese on DFI; i.e. they are rabid dogs.

If I wanted any person dead, I would not announce intentions on the internet.

kickok1975

You comment reached a new low level. You used to be rational commentators who'd like to post something make sense that people can respect. But now you are just one of those guys who like to stir the pot spreading hatred.

If you call Chinese as dogs, then a lot Americans I see are just some fat asses with highest obesity in the world, lazy, ignorant but arrogant which resembles another common animal. I hope you as a American would feel offended the same way as Chinese do .

Last edited:

kickok1975

lol, typical Bush/Cheney style of logics

US is more democratic because people can shoot each other

US shoot other country's people because they are terrorists, they try to stop US from spreading democracy.

Is this what you are trying to convey?

In China government shoots people. In American people shoot each other. We are more democratic.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag

Americans are known for being straightforward when expressing their true feelings, and it's taken as a good virtue by American people.

in China we have a special word for people like WGE, which is 2B.

i would like to express my attitude to WGE, you are a 2B.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Americans are known for being straightforward when expressing their true feelings, and it's taken as a good virtue by American people.

in China we have a special word for people like WGE, which is 2B.

i would like to express my attitude to WGE, you are a 2B.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
In India we call all great people of Nimo's genre as guru ghantals or Sheikh Chillis

ice berg

It seems rather odd that in a thread about exchange insults, I am the only one receiving mods attention.

I own. :cool2:

ice berg

You comment reached a new low level. You used to be rational commentators who'd like to post something make sense that people can respect. But now you are just one of those guys who like to stir the pot spreading hatred.

If you call Chinese as dogs, then a lot Americans I see are just some fat asses with highest obesity in the world, lazy, ignorant but arrogant which resembles another common animal. I hope you as a American would feel offended the same way as Chinese do .
It is not he who reached a new low level. It is this forum and moderators who reached a new low level by tolerate this kind language and attitudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles