China rejects re-opening of India's Lhasa consulate

huaxia rox

1 so r u guys comparing some Sumdorong Chu drama with 1962 wars???is that what u mean??? no 1 shot a bullet u claim victory??? who asked u FM to come to beijing???? for what???u want a war u send your FM??????its a style of war a la india???and finally u won what??air???

2 and what about your Nathu La, Cho La incidents........wanna show the non indian links and make more embrassments like agnil 5 did here???be my guest....

Oracle

1 so r u guys comparing some Sumdorong Chu drama with 1962 wars???is that what u mean??? no 1 shot a bullet u claim victory??? who asked u FM to come to beijing???? for what???u want a war u send your FM??????its a stule of war a la india???and finally u won what??air???

2 and what about your Nathu La, Cho La incidents........wanna show the links and make more embrassments like agnil 5 did here???be my guest....
Your defence minister is coming to India. What for? Beg Arunachal Pradesh? :D

And I am not your guest here, you are the guest. By you, I mean you Chinese.

Btw, wikipedia servers are in US, not India.

huaxia rox

Nathu La, Cho La

come on....links......how many killed or held pow and which parts of land u fought on and got.....

spicifly......

Oracle

to tell u Aksai Chin is under control.....

and your links???
Aksai Chin was a deceptive and idiotic game that China played, stabbing us in the back and taking our land.

What links? You cannot do a simple search?

huaxia rox

i cant find things that dont exist.....who ever thinks its coz my line is censored or i m not capable of finding that should help me show the links here.....

or may be i need to wait for my friend Agni5 to turn up again........hes a good helper isnt he?

u know the funny part is......u know there is nothing up there and u people still act as if there were..........dont know how many indians r like some of u guys in the forum.......

Oracle

i cant find things that dont exist.....who ever thinks its coz my line is censored or i m not capable of finding that should help me show the links here.....

or may be i need to wait for my friend Agni5 to turn up again........hes a good helper isnt he?

u know the funny part is......u know there is nothing up there and u people still act as if there were..........dont know how many indians r like some of u guys in the forum.......
Nathu La incident: Link1, Nathu La incident: Link2

After the People's Republic of China took control of Tibet in 1950 and suppressed a Tibetan uprising in 1959, the passes into Sikkim became a conduit for refugees from Tibet. During the 1962 Sino-Indian War, Nathu La witnessed skirmishes between soldiers of the two countries. Shortly thereafter, the passage was sealed and remained closed for more than four decades. Between 7 and 13 September 1967, China's People's Liberation Army and the Indian Army had six-day "border skirmishes", including the exchange of heavy artillery fire.[8] In 1975, Sikkim acceded to India and Nathu La became part of Indian territory. China, however, refused to acknowledge the accession at that time.
Chola incident: Link1, Chola incident: Link2

The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish also known as the Chola incident, was a day-long military conflict between Indian troops and members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Sikkim, who had infiltrated the area. The end of the battle saw the People's Liberation Army leave Sikkim.
Sumdorong Chu incident: Link1, Sumdorong Chu incident: Link2

The 1987 Sino-Indian skirmish was the third military conflict between the Chinese People's Liberation Army and Indian Army that occurred at Sumdorong Chu Valley, with the previous one taking place almost a quarter of a century earlier.
Hope that helps.

Btw, can I ask you something? Is it acquired or trained?

huaxia rox

good u finally showed something.....i wont comment on your indian source coz international conflicts need the 3rd party to give unbaised info like 1962 war or all your wars 47 65 71 and kargil.....u can find info in western sources besides indian or pakistani or chinese......

if u ask why i wont comment on indian sources i will say it wont be netureal.....indian sources even claim some 60 pecent of prcs economy relying on india which is not ture and this kind of bullshit never can be read on western source......so i dont buy indian sources but western (and i said i need your non indian links if u really read my posts before).......

wiki will be ok.....in terms of Nathu La incident...wiki doesnt say anything.....

in terms of Chola incident wiki says Casualties and losses: prc:1 killed 9 wounded....india: 4 killed......

so.....is that something u wanna brag????what did u win????compared to 1962 war???why not compare to the war u fought with bangladesh????

good victory i must say.........

Oracle

good u finally showed something.....i wont comment on your indian source coz international conflicts need the 3rd party to give unbaised info like 1962 war or all your wars 47 65 71 and kargil.....u can find info in western sources besides indian or pakistani or chinese......

if u ask why i wont comment on indian sources i will say it wont be netureal.....indian sources even claim some 60 pecent of prcs economy relying on india which is not ture and this kind of bullshit never can be read on western source......so i dont buy indian sources but western (and i said i need your non indian links if u really read my posts before).......

wiki will be ok.....in terms of Nathu La incident...wiki doesnt say anything.....

in terms of Chola incident wiki says Casualties and losses: prc:1 killed 9 wounded....india: 4 killed......

so.....is that something u wanna brag????what did u win????compared to 1962 war???why not compare to the war u fought with bangladesh????

good victory i must say.........
Then come up with some sources from China. Let's see what it says. I doubt these things even find mention in your knowledge zone.

Oracle

You still have not answered. Is it acquired or trained?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes, one would love to learn of the Chinese view of these incidents.

I am so happy to learn that Wikipedia has become an Indian portal!

huaxia rox

there r a couple of small scale of fire changes after 1960s till maybe 1990s......

there r chinese sources and i m NOT asking u to believe any of these.....my position is simple and clear......study all the sources u can and rely on 3rd party sources only.....

1967ÄêÖÐÓ¡Ä˶ÑÀ­É½¿Ú³åÍ»£º±È62Äê¸üÈÃÈËÐľª£¡-¾üÊÂ-CHNÇ¿¹úÍø-Öйú¾üÊÂÃÅ»§ÍøÕ¾
1987ÄêÖÐÓ¡±ß¾³³åÍ»£ºµÚ¶þ´ÎÖÐÓ¡Õ½Õù¼¸ºõ±¬·¢_¾üÊÂƵµÀ_ÖлªÍø

Oracle

The 6 links I posted, and more so the 3 ones from BR - it needs atleast 20 mins to go through them, provided the person reading them has a good command over English. This idiot without even reading all links replied me back in 13 mins. :facepalm:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Christ!

I went to that link and it was totally gibberish to me.

Ping Pong King Kong!

1987年中印边境冲突:第二次中印战争几乎爆发(1)
2012-05-25 14:21:13 环球时报 【大 中 小】
印度向边界集结重兵西方称战争为期不远
最近,印度媒体大量炒作中印边界问题,《印度日报》甚至扬言说印度军队已经做好准备,"想要深入中国给解放军一个足够的教训"ã€‚这些不负责任的报道对中印关系的发展产生了负面影响。其实在1987年,中印两国在桑多洛河谷地区的对峙就差点引发一场战争,最终靠双方的外交努力和政治智慧才得以化解"战争危机"ã€‚
印情报小组潜入桑多洛河谷
1962年中印边境战争的失败,使印度国内的一些鹰派分子很不服气,20世纪60年代末,印军精心制定了一个所谓的"防御作战"è®¡åˆ’。不过直到上世纪80年代初,虽然部署到前沿支撑点的军队已经准备就绪,但通往这些地区的公路网却始终未能建成。当时的印度总理英迪拉"¢ç”˜åœ°ä¸‹ä»¤é‡æ–°å®¡è®®å°åº¦çš„安全形势,1982å¹´-1983年间,她批准了一份由陆军参谋长克里希纳"¢æ‹‰å¥¥ä¸Šå°†æäº¤çš„军事计划,即加快速度部署军队到与中国接壤的实际控制线上。与此同时,印度下定决心大力进行国防基础设施建设。
位于西藏南部的达旺地区自古就是中国的领土,那里是六世达赖喇嘛的出生地,后来被印度非法占领。由于有1962年战争的教训,印度思考着如何才能长期霸占达旺地区。经过重新评估后,印度军事战略家认定,在未来的战争中,防守达旺将是非常重要的一环。1983年,印度派出一个情报小组,前往中印边境东段的桑多洛河谷牧区侦察,他们在那里进行着秘密情报搜集工作,并监视中国军队行踪。印度情报小组在桑多洛河谷呆了整整一个夏季,建起了一个临时哨所,这个哨所位于非法的"麦克马洪线"çš„中国一侧,是个特别敏感的地点。接下来两年时间里,印度情报部门一直没有放松对桑多洛河谷的谍报工作。1986年,印度情报人员报告说,中国军队在桑多洛河谷建起了半永久性建筑,新德里顿时一片哗然。
西方外交官预言"第二次中印边境战争"
1986å¹´2月,印度鹰派将领克里希纳斯瓦米"¢æ¡‘搭吉上将被任命为陆军参谋长,他设法使印度政府批准了一个代号为"棋盘行动"çš„大规模军事演习,演练如何将位于阿萨姆平原的印度军队快速部署到同中国接壤的实际控制线附近。这次演习涉及印度陆军10个师和数个印度空军中队。印度陆军使用新装备的米-26重型直升机,将一个旅的部队空运到了靠近达旺的吉米塘。随后这支部队从塔格拉山口出发,越过纳木喀措,占据了附近的哈东山口。桑搭吉上将还把3个陆军师调到了旺敦附近,另有5万印军前往被他们称为"阿鲁纳恰尔中央直辖区"çš„中国藏南地区。
印军的频繁调动引起了中国军队的警觉,为了防止印军进一步蚕食中国领土,中国军队克服重重困难,把部队派上了实控线中方一侧。在实控线沿线的众多岗哨,中国军人面对面地同印度士兵对峙着,西方媒体曾推测说中印之间将爆发一场新的战争,但中国军队采取了克制态度,并没有主动同印军产生摩擦。桑搭吉不无得意地宣称,印度同中国存在着较大的边界分歧,印军的调动可以使北京认清形势。
1986年底印度议会两院通过法案将非法侵占的中国藏南领土---他们所谓的"阿鲁纳恰尔中央直辖区"å‡æ ¼ä¸º"邦"ã€‚北京不止一次向印度提出强烈抗议,印度不仅不听,反而在达旺一带有异常军事调动,中国人的忍耐已到极点。由于印军拒绝解除战备状态,1987年初,西方媒体认为北京的语调已经同1962年时类似,一些西方外交官甚至预言第二次中印边境战争不久即将爆发。

huaxia rox

i ve read them before.....or something similar.....there was another indian military site called indian defence forum which was hacked by pakistanis so closed(it is reopened now i guess).....i had similar discussions with my indian friends there some years back.....i believe there wont be changes of history of what has happened....

huaxia rox

1 the way u see chinese sources is the way i see indian......

2 i never use chinese sources till u people asked me to....

cant u see the difference here???

huaxia rox

btw google translation has serious mistakes which i can see now......if u wanna read them (chinese sources) in a correct way find someone who knows both english and chinese language.....

Oracle

btw google translation has serious mistakes which i can see now......if u wanna read them (chinese sources) in a correct way find someone who knows both english and chinese language.....
You want posters here to find a Chinese for your trolling. :lol:

We provided sources written in English, so that anybody around the world can read and learn. You don't have any, so just let it go. The more you troll, the more you are being noticed.

But it's fun to have you here, you make up for my daily dosage of laughter. :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Read this if it is allowed in China

India-China border dispute: a case study of the eastern sector

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles