China rejects re-opening of India's Lhasa consulate

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
/\/\/\ Sir, have you watched Seven years in Tibet?
No.

show me links other than indian about your Nathu La, then Cho La and then at Sumdorang Chu stories......specificly.....how many km2s area u got from prc and how many PLA soldiers surrendered to your force......i like bed time stories......
Has been given many times before whenever you all raised 1962.

Since you are not a baby as you claim that you don't require 'bedtime stories'. use the search engines around the world and find it out yourself.

Red China history obviously would not indicate those, but international history endorses the same.

huaxia rox

i can give u links about 1962 from chinese indian and the west....u need those??

now your turn to provide me with souces other than indian about your Cho La victory kind of gabbage bed time stories.....

u made up something doesnt exist on earth so u d better show me your sources.........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't require links of 1962 from you.

What happened is well known.

Now you go and fish for the three standoffs that have been mentioned and try international search engines!

Go fish!

However, if you wish to be a Sleeping Beauty, the choice is entirely yours.

The world knows of these incidents, but Chinese sleep since it is too embarrassing for them to wake up and smell the coffee!

Oracle

i can give u links about 1962 from chinese indian and the west....u need those??

now your turn to provide me with souces other than indian about your Cho La victory kind of gabbage bed time stories.....

u made up something doesnt exist on earth so u d better show me your sources.........
What are you? A 50 cent bot? Continuously trolling and blabbering nonsense. Idiot.

huaxia rox

so i take it this way.........u just cant give me the non indian links about your stories.......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so i take it this way.........u just cant give me the non indian links about your stories.......
You can take it wherever you want. It is for you to decide.

English is an universal language and I hope you understand that.

Paste and copy each word of the area mentioned and try on any search engine of your choice.

The computer screen will dazzle you with the elusive links that are not known in China.

They are all international links.

So to the DFI search engine, that too will throw up the cleaning stuff for your cobwebs of delusion and sublime self induced stupor.

huaxia rox

as a link giving expert.....why u so different this time?? whats holding u????

never mind......what u behavied is what i ve expected............

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am a link expert.

I back up my contentions with links. My contentions do not meander in the hazy smoke clouds of the opium dens as some appear to do, and then mistaking substance driven hoary imagination as intelligent posts.

Let it be clear that if I am expected to spoonfeed such challenged lost souls to see reality and truth, then the challenged must think again!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

then i put it this way:

chinese: i dont buy your Nathu La then Cho La and Sumdorang Chu kind of funny stories.....show me any non indian links to verify what achivements u ve made from those stories....specificly.....

indian: u r brainwashed and google it....

chinese: i cant find it.....just give me the links.....

indian: u r scared of the truth and reality.....

chinese: for the ---- sake just show me the links straight away would u??

indian: reality bites.....links r availabe everywhere other than your cpc sources and u stop trolling......

chinese: i said i cant find things that dont exisit if u can find those why cant u just show me the links......

indian: i m not here to educate the uneducated.....

chinese:....................

p2prada

then i put it this way:

chinese: i dont buy your Nathu La then Cho La and Sumdorang Chu kind of funny stories.....show me any non indian links to verify what achivements u ve made from those stories....specificly.....

indian: u r scared of the truth and reality.....

chinese: for the ---- sake just show me the links straight away would u??

indian: reality bites.....links r availabe everywhere other than your cpc sources and u stop trolling......

chinese: i said i cant find things that dont exisit if u can find those why cant u just show me the links......

indian: i m not here to educate the uneducated.....

chinese:....................
I would like to edit it a bit here,

indian: first uncensor Google.

huaxia rox

1 thank u for your little change.....

2 and i can tell u my indian friend.....what ever link u can show me i can open it.......give me the address 1st and i help u put the article in this page.....how does that sound??

p2prada

It is not the link but the search functions that are filtered. Some words are simply banned.

Agni5

which made u not able to show me the links???
I like to play with child.

So have it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_Sino-Indian_skirmish

What's there in links? lets have some fire in battlefield..........
This time you would even never dream of messing with India.

huaxia rox

so finally someone turned up and showed me something which is exactly what i ve read before....good cencorship i must say...........

1987 Sino-Indian skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the end of 1986, India granted statehood to Arunachal Pradesh, which is an area claimed by China but administered by India. The Chinese government proceeded to protest. But the military movements in Tawang, taken in conjunction with this political action were seen as a provocation by the Chinese. In early 1987 Beijing's tone became similar to that of 1962, and with the Indian Army refusing to stand down, Western diplomats predicted war.
The Indian response to the Chinese buildup was Operation Falcon and involved movements across the Sino-Indian border. Mi-26 heavy lift helicopters were used to deploy Infantry fighting vehicles and tanks into North Sikkim in the east and Demchok in the west. These deployments were viewed as particularly threatening by the PLA because they seemed to indicate that India had moved from a strategy of defence in its own territory to that of a larger offensive involving all of Arunachal Pradesh.[citation needed]
The result was a thaw. Indian Foreign Minister N.D. Tiwari arrived in Beijing in May 1987 en route to Pyongyang, North Korea. He carried with him messages from Indian leaders that there was no intention on New Delhi's part to aggravate the situation. The first formal flag meeting to discuss " the freezing of the situation" since 1962, was held on the fifth of August 1987 at Bum La in the aftermath of the Wangdung affair. Both sides decided to take up talks with renewed urgency and the following year, Rajiv Gandhi visited Beijing, returning Zhou Enlai's '60s visit.[4]
Result Both sides showed military restraint.[1][2]
so what war did u fight or what achivement did u make in your make believe Sumdorong Chu war???no more than saying operation parakram was a victory over pakistan in 2001 after your paliment was attacked.......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not wars.

Skirmishes and stand offs.

These are indicators that prevented the Chinese not to escalate since much water had flowed down the Ganges since 1962.

Had these skirmishes not taught the Chinese which side of the bread is now buttered, they would have done what they did in 1962 or attempt to do what they did in Vietnam.

I have the links but what I have proved is that from China your search engines cannot find the issues because it does not allow you that freedom that we have.

The key issue that your post shows is:

In early 1987 Beijing's tone became similar to that of 1962, and with the Indian Army refusing to stand down, Western diplomats predicted war.
The earlier Nathu La, Cho La incidents told the Chinese as to where they get off and that is why in Sumdorong Chu, even though the Chinese thought they could do a 1962, they realised that even though it was only a stand off, China would not be able to pull off anything more than that! War? The Chinese by then had already smelt the coffee!

Op Parakrama was not to fight against Pakistan. It was merely a show of strength.

Last edited:

Oracle

I really don't believe that in this age of free information, available anywhere on the internet with just a click of the mouse, people can be so ignorant. If Arunachal is indeed Chinese land, what is stopping them to take it over - by military means? Had China the balls, they would have taken Sikkim too, and not backtracked on it and called it Indian land.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China is all bluff and bluster and is a Paper Tiger.

That is why their bark is there but not any bite to back up the bark!

Oracle

China is all bluff and bluster and is a Paper Tiger.

That is why their bark is there but not any bite to back up the bark!

I think this also has to do with the dictatorial regime they have in China, where-in lies and propaganda have to be fed to the subjects en-masse to hold on to the grip of power. Much as the way the PA does in Pakistan. And since the big firewall acts as bigfoot and much do not wander to the other side of the line, they grow up thinking they are invincible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles