China Reaction To Agni V Test

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Expect China to ask ISI to do something spectacular against Indian targets using proxies... The Chinese strategy is to preoccupy India with Pakistani-sourced headaches...

(Just my thoughts)
That's taking imagination too far IMHO, but China running to others saying world is affected with Indian aggression is typical paki attitude, and CHina has shown exactly same traits. Too much love making between these two :D

pi314159

Just come across this one:

Gaps between macho public rhetoric in the two emerging powers and reality is nothing new. India's chaotic and colourful media are always quick to seize on evidence of aggressive Chinese intentions, whether that be a new alleged border incursion, a new aid initiative to a neighbour or some undiplomatic language. Listening to some TV pundits as you fix your masala chai, eggs and paratha in the morning you would be forgiven for thinking that war was imminent.

India and China have of course fought before, in 1962. Then Delhi's forces, ill-equipped, unprepared and badly led came off much the worse. This has left its scars, as have the three more or less victorious wars India has fought on its other frontier against Pakistan. The result is something of a siege mentality which could be considered odd in a country of 1.2 billion with a $1.5tn (£930bn) economy that dwarfs all but one of its neighbours.
The bastard who wrote this must be paid five zero cents. Here is the link India's missile fails to rattle China | World news | guardian.co.uk

pmaitra

The bastard who wrote this must be paid five zero cents. Here is the link India's missile fails to rattle China | World news | guardian.co.uk
What you are probably unaware of is that PRC likes to use its people as cannon fodder. Waves and waves of young Chinese men have been thrust into war, with little regard for their lives, as long as PRC's megalomaniac leader, Mao, got hold of territory. CCP seems to have carried forward that tradition very well.

Just look at the Chinese strategy during the Koran War. You might as well look at this incident where PRC lost way too many more soldiers, yet failed to dislodge the Indians, who were outnumbered and ill equipped. http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-history/35075-rezang-la-13-kumaon.html

pi314159

What you are probably unaware of is that PRC likes to use its people as cannon fodder. Waves and waves of young Chinese men have been thrust into war, with little regard for their lives, as long as PRC's megalomaniac leader, Mao, got hold of territory. CCP seems to have carried forward that tradition very well.

Just look at the Chinese strategy during the Koran War. You might as well look at this incident where PRC lost way too many more soldiers, yet failed to dislodge the Indians, who were outnumbered and ill equipped. http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-history/35075-rezang-la-13-kumaon.html
You are absolutely right: China lost way too many soldiers in Korean war, that is one reason she has tried very hard to modernize her troop. BTW, is this relevent to this thread?

pmaitra

You are absolutely right: China lost way too many soldiers in Korean war, that is one reason she has tried very hard to modernize her troop. BTW, is this relevent to this thread?
Perhaps not the thread, but definitely to what you have posted. We did lose our territory, but Chinese troops didn't come off very well either.

Gaps between macho public rhetoric in the two emerging powers and reality is nothing new. India's chaotic and colourful media are always quick to seize on evidence of aggressive Chinese intentions, whether that be a new alleged border incursion, a new aid initiative to a neighbour or some undiplomatic language. Listening to some TV pundits as you fix your masala chai, eggs and paratha in the morning you would be forgiven for thinking that war was imminent.

India and China have of course fought before, in 1962. Then Delhi's forces, ill-equipped, unprepared and badly led came off much the worse. This has left its scars, as have the three more or less victorious wars India has fought on its other frontier against Pakistan. The result is something of a siege mentality which could be considered odd in a country of 1.2 billion with a $1.5tn (£930bn) economy that dwarfs all but one of its neighbours.
Now, if you would like, let's get back to topic instead of harping about how a 'badly led Indian army came off much worse?'

pi314159

Perhaps not the thread, but definitely to what you have posted. We did lose our territory, but Chinese troops didn't come off very well either.

Now, if you would like, let's get back to topic instead of harping about how a 'badly led Indian army came of much worse?'
Ok, I see what you mean. Acctualy what caught my eye was "siege mentality", that is something new to me.

pmaitra

Ok, I see what you mean. Acctualy what caught my eye was "siege mentality", that is something new to me.
Pakistan on one side, PRC on the other; a good term to use, even if a bit hyperbolic.

pmaitra

^^

Fear mongering by PRC:

^^

Fear mongering, as usual. PRC is scared, now they want to scare others to, in the vain hope someone will put a cap on India's missile programme. It ain't happening.

Agni-5 can hit Europe, yeah, probably western Kazakhstan or the Orenburg region. Technically, that is in Europe. :lol:

Just a perspective. The geodesic distance from Delhi to London is 6713 km. Sorry, Agni-5 wasn't designed to threaten UK, or for that matter even Central Europe or Russia (even if part of it comes in range). It is designed keeping PRC in mind.

I think most world capitals understand that, and hence, this stoic silence (or lack of criticism of India).

Let PRC bark!

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
To be frank I think China would be more afraid had India declared that no longer 40% of India's children were considered malnourished. China lived under US and/or Russia's nuclear blackmail for over 40 years with no panic, now India wants to join the fun, fine but I'm afriad India is in for more than she can chew.

pmaitra

^^

You must have been frequenting British news channels' comment sections a lot, am I right? Confess. Confess. :)

Blackwater

To be frank I think China would be more afraid had India declared that no longer 40% of India's children were considered malnourished. China lived under US and/or Russia's nuclear blackmail for over 40 years with no panic, now India wants to join the fun, fine but I'm afriad India is in for more than she can chew.

you forgot no toilets:scared2::scared2::scared2:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nuclear weapons are just paper tigers. In this world its the economy might that counts. Now India has nukes, so does N.Korea, Pakistan. If Japan or S.Korea or even Taiwan want to make nukes, they can probably do it in 2 weeks. Now India has tested a missile that on paper can threaten China, but can it be used to combat the burning issues India is facing: rapid advances of the green religion, widening gap betweent the haves and the have-nots, the rampant Maoist revolution, or an inept government apparatus that ranks rock bottom in global corruption index? The answer is no.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
you forgot no toilets:scared2::scared2::scared2:
40% malnutrition rate among children, 60% of general population with no access to toilet facilities, 2 out of 3 of Mumbai's residents live in slums, those are figures I can quote any day, every day. Those are all proven facts and won't change any time soon, and I will keep quoting them until they no longer hold true.

arkem8

Country flag
40% malnutrition rate among children, 60% of general population with no access to toilet facilities, 2 out of 3 of Mumbai's residents live in slums, those are figures I can quote any day, every day. Those are all proven facts and won't change any time soon, and I will keep quoting them until they no longer hold true.
C@#$K please tell us Chinas education, malnourished, poverty statistics/figures when they launched their first ICBM in the 80's.:rofl:

We can now hit every population centre on the Chinese mainland from anywhere in India.... a capability absent before:cool2:

And China is still a third world country.... atleast for 85-90% shitizens...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Where do you get so much of intelligence from?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I find that some are seized with fear and are covering up with bravado and bluster!

Any fool knows that bravado is always a cover-up for insecurity. That's the truth.

But then some real fools don't know and so they indulge in the same!

Bobby Darin said that!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles