China ranked 36th, the second lowest in Asia for English Proficiency.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: China ranked 36th, the second lowest in Asia for English Proficie

The poll is not correct.

More Chinese speak English than say in the last century.

They have realised that English is the only way to succeed in the world.

satish007

They have realised that English is the only way to succeed in the world.
France not any chance

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

hey are looking for white boyfriends to put on their arm and show all their friends.
White skin. Chinese dislike yellow and feel white is beautiful, they feel the darker someone is, the less successful in life they will be.
Source(s):
I live in China.

Believe what you want. I have been living in China for over 2 years. You might not like my answer, but unless you live here and talk to the common people, then don't say my answer is wrong. Skin whitening creams sell like hot cakes, girls get cosmetic surgery to give them a double eyelid like the foreigner, they have eye surgery to make their eyes rounds and breast jobs done to look more like "white" western girls . They believe the whiter the skin the more successful in life one will be. The girls desire "mix blood" babies and that's no joke.

Why do chinese girls like white men so much? - Yahoo!7 Answers

I do not however vouch for the veracity of this claim.

The person claims to be living in China.

they also come to african because most of them have longer dicks than white
China's black pop idol exposes her nation's racism
Contestant on Shanghai TV talent show draws barrage of internet abuse because of her skin colour

China's black pop idol exposes her nation's racism | World news | The Observer

uvbar

WWA's reported otherwise, local population, or rather leolation actually sees no major increase, and several samples have been detected out with hybrid genes.
it is speculated that local sanctuary workers used captured African lions to mate with Asiatic lions, we don't know the exact reason behind it,
tigers and lions are diffrent my friend

Blackwater

Y don't Chinese learn from Pakistani teachers??

after all Pakistanis are born Oxford English speaker:cool2::cool2:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

France not any chance
I strongly doubt he is a French French, he might have some relatives in Goa and immigrated as francophone zone alien to that country.
He can barely speak proper French.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Y don't Chinese learn from Pakistani teachers??

after all Pakistanis are born Oxford English speaker:cool2::cool2:

I got your sacarsm but actually, we have far more Indians on our soil. Pakistanis are mainly exchange students and official dispatches, while Indians are everywhere, they do whatever their ancesters did in China some 500 years ago. In Yiwu alone, you will see thousands of your compatriots, of course, most of them don't even speak proper English.

Last edited:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

How do I know they are mine? They refused paternity tests!
I think you just making this up. Guangzhou is a typical place cheap subcontinent labor frequent. They competed with migrant farmer-workers and
lead a hard life, but they still tide in, there are more than 200K illegal aliens in that province alone, 25% of them are from south aisa coutries.

redragon

Country flag

How do I know they are mine? They refused paternity tests!
Either way, you are a lousy person, that is for sure. You performance in dfi is in line with what you are

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

I think you just making this up. Guangzhou is a typical place cheap subcontinent labor frequent. They competed with migrant farmer-workers and
lead a hard life, but they still tide in, there are more than 200K illegal aliens in that province alone, 25% of them are from south aisa coutries.
Obviously since I said ages ago that none told me they were pregnant. They had my number for months so I am sure they would have called asking for money. I was only with 7 Chinese girls before I found a steady Han girlfriend. I know the difference between Han and Thai so it wasn't illegal aliens. I did get with my Filipina maid a few times.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Obviously since I said ages ago that none told me they were pregnant. They had my number for months so I am sure they would have called asking for money. I was only with 7 Chinese girls before I found a steady Han girlfriend. I know the difference between Han and Thai so it wasn't illegal aliens. I did get with my Filipina maid a few times.
Do me a favor reword this paragraph in French.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Either way, you are a lousy person, that is for sure. You performance in dfi is in line with what you are
I am lousy because I like to have sex with any attractive girl that walks past? That just makes me a man. I know you get upset when you hear a white guy taking your girls to bed, but that is just racist. Simple fact is Chinese females see white as success so they want a white man. It is a creation of your own money driven society that seeks status symbols that has created this phenom. I understand it is a touchy subject with Han men having such a hard time finding girls who want them without their own house, but again that is a creation of your own society.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

you are indeed racist. they also come to african because most of them have longer dicks than white and many of them also like Indian men because Indian have deeper and bigger eyes which make them more attractive.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

I am lousy because I like to have sex with any attractive girl that walks past? That just makes me a man. I know you get upset when you hear a white guy taking your girls to bed, but that is just racist. Simple fact is Chinese females see white as success so they want a white man. It is a creation of your own money driven society that seeks status symbols that has created this phenom. I understand it is a touchy subject with Han men having such a hard time finding girls who want them without their own house, but again that is a creation of your own society.
Fact aside, I agree with you on the money-driven problem though. Do you have time to rephrase the above statement into French?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Fact aside, I agree with you on the money-driven problem though. Do you have time to rephrase the above statement into French?
Why, are you going to re-use it in your French language essay? I don't think that would go over very well. :laugh:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Why, are you going to re-use it in your French language essay? I don't think that would go over very well. :laugh:
YOu just don't know it. Lousy liar.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

YOu just don't know it. Lousy liar.
What? You know I am not allowed to speak anything but English here. You are trying to get me in trouble! :tsk:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

What? You know I am not allowed to speak anything but English here. You are trying to get me in trouble! :tsk:
Stop here clown, not even amusing.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

This "White" thing is not just Chinese, tbh. It is prevalent throughout East Asia. For the last 2 years I have been handling clients in East Asia. I have seen this behaviour in Korea, China, Taiwan, and to a lesser extent, Japan.

And totally right about the money. East Asian girls definitely place white men on a scale above Indian men, but if the Indian man is willing to throw around money, they do go around with Indian men too. :truestory:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

This "White" thing is not just Chinese, tbh. It is prevalent throughout East Asia. For the last 2 years I have been handling clients in East Asia. I have seen this behaviour in Korea, China, Taiwan, and to a lesser extent, Japan.

And totally right about the money. East Asian girls definitely place white men on a scale above Indian men, but if the Indian man is willing to throw around money, they do go around with Indian men too. :truestory:

What you said in the first paragraph is Very true I have to admit, Japanese, Korean even Taiwan society are understandable to have this "Vogue", they are anyways neo-colonies of Western aka "white" powers.

What puzzled me is China, China used to be very proud and hanging out with any "ocean devils" will be considered as a social taboo or even a family shame. But Deng's principle-less openining up changed this in a way that surprised Deng himself and his closest allies, including Ye, another first Generation top leaders who controlled the PLA and assisted Deng onto Power. His grand daughter just married with a Wall Street Tycoon, of course, white. and to make it even more shocking, the wedding was held in the Shrine of Royal Families, it is like a slap in every Chinese's face.

On the second paragraph I'll reserve my comments to avoid possibilities to be called racist, but I can frankly share my disagreement, no, it is not true.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles