China provides tracking system for Pakistan’s missile programme

porky_kicker

Country flag
Viet wanted to buy akash batteries but stupid Modi govt did not sell them those as it did not want to upset the chinese.
How do you know about it , do you have any source from the Vietnamese side ?

I don't trust our presstitudes .

AFAIK they have no use for Akash since they they possess spyder SAM system from Israel .

Akash does not provide any additional advantage , they might be interested in Akash mk2 though in the future.

And the same modi gov exported more equipments than other previous governments combined.

You can verify using Google if you have any doubts

Last edited:

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Viet wanted to buy akash batteries but stupid Modi govt did not sell them those as it did not want to upset the chinese.
China supplied optical equipment, not actual missile parts to Pakistan. I am sure that India has a deal with CHina that China won't supply lethal weapons to Pakistan. If china gives any lethal weapons which are not available from anyone else, then India can object and react

prohumanity

Country flag
Why does it even matter what China supplied to Paki...If Paki is there "all weather friend" of course ..they will supply stuff. Just like, Paki is "the most allied Non-Nato Ally" ....

Ignore the B*S and India should keep making Nuclear Missiles of all sizes, range and shapes....This will not only
deter any enemy (I mean any" ) and stop weapon sellers too who are drooling to make huge profits by selling outdated weapons to India.

Its truly waste of time to defer who is enemy and who is friend as that keeps changing...the need to defens India is what remains constant.

Therefore, the discussion as to who is India's true enemy is useless...If India has a formidable Nuclear arsenal with high tech delivery systems,....no body...I repeat nobody will dare to attack India.

Craigs

Country flag
How does it matter if Chinese equipment (not really know for durability) is supplied to Pakistanis and being operated by the average Abdul? Most probably they will use it to watch Id ka chaand.

no smoking

Country flag
stop weapon sellers too who are drooling to make huge profits by selling outdated weapons to India.
No matter how many nuclear weapons you have, as long as these so called "Outdated" weapons still have value to India, they will keep selling it. It is not someone pointing a gun at India's head and forcing you to buy, it is India open the door and ask for it.

If India has a formidable Nuclear arsenal with high tech delivery systems,....no body...I repeat nobody will dare to attack India.
Russia has the formidable nuclear arsenal with high tech delivery systems, but they didn't stop Westerners from attacking Russia's critical strategic area outside her border.

Today, the country like India, the biggest challenge is not external threat on her own land but the external threat on her strategic interest outside her border. Nuclear weapons don't work very well there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles