China projects Kashmir as a separate country

Pintu

[mod] Avoid one liner while in discussion [/mod]

nimo_cn

Country flag
I disagree I think USA is the biggest bully I have ever seen, but that's besides the point. Just imagine if China and India were friends and we helped each other get stronger instead of helping each other get weaker. I think the two countries would be unstoppable and I honestly would rather have a friend like China then be friends with USA. The reason is not because I hate America but we do have a lot more in common with China then we ever willl with America.
Good point. China and India do have a lot in common, we should cooperate rather than confront, both sides with benefit alot. Considering the complicate problems between China and India, maybe we can't be friends in the near future, but we can definitely be partners. I believe the combination of China and India will stun the world.

It's easy to be angry with another country but I do want Pakistan and China to do well also. Unfortunately they don't want us to prosper and I love my country and if they are enemies with my country they are enemies with me.
I admire your patriotism. But i disagree with you on this point.
A richer India means more opportunities for business, i believe China will be glad to see that. And regardless of all the unpleasant history we have experienced in the past 50 years, we dont see India as an enemy, we see Inida as a potential partner.

Vladimir79

Professional
Because people and will lose faith in the Dalai Lama, if he (or we) chooses the path of violence to liberate Tibet. There will be no ideological difference left between the Tibetan Government in Exile, and KMT (both claimants to the Chinese mainland.)
So let me get this straight, you pose that non-violence should be upheld while the illegal annexation of a country exists? So if PLA comes crashing through the mountains you are going to lay down and surrender? Tibet will never gain freedom like India did, there is no imperial army to mutiny. All that is there are Han Chinese. When Georgia tried to annex S. Ossetia and Abkhazia, they were not going to be stopped by them laying down arms. The people fought until a great power had the guts to step in to keep the peace... now they are free. Force is the only thing these despotic regimes understand.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles