China poised to pass US as world's leading economic power

Julian

Tihar Jail
Banned
any link or proof?
4 Percent of Chinese live below 2 dollars a day which means almost 50 million people, Sri lanka has a per capita GDP of 3100 dollars . This is what you were doing with SKorea, picking up some select cities to show that standard of Chinese living is as god as Korean but it is not so. Similarly, China has many million poors whose living standards are worse than millions of Sri Lankans. Even most die hard chinese nationalists know that Chinese living standards are no match to Western or Korean, Japanese ones so I do not know what you are arguing.

CCP

4 Percent of Chinese live below 2 dollars a day which means almost 50 million people, Sri lanka has a per capita GDP of 3100 dollars . This is what you were doing with SKorea, picking up some select cities to show that standard of Chinese living is as god as Korean but it is not so. Similarly, China has many million poors whose living standards are worse than millions of Sri Lankans. Even most die hard chinese nationalists know that Chinese living standards are no match to Western or Korean, Japanese ones so I do not know what you are arguing.
Makes 10 people rich is always easy than make 1000 people rich.

China already made more rich people than whole population of Japan , sk and most developed countries.

BTW,
follow your augment , US has many million poor people whose living standards are worse than millions of Chinese.

Last edited:

Julian

Tihar Jail
Banned
Makes 10 people rich is always easy than make 1000 people rich.

China already made more rich people than whole population of Japan , sk and most developed countries.

BTW,
follow your augment , US has many million poor people whose living standards are worse than millions of Chinese.
It is your argument . My point was and still is that despite SKorea having higher living standards, it does not matter unlike China and any sane college teacher in China will agree with this. You needlessly took it as"insult" to Chinese People and blabbered with Shenzhen and Shanghai being richer . Last time I checked, There were no 2 million SKoreans( 5per cent) living below 2 dollars.
What you said about China pulling more people out of poverty is right but then Chinese population is many time greater than these East Asian nations and hence the results, in proportionate terms, it is as impressive as great Korean growth.
Indian economy is larger than Thailand yet if you come to India you can see poor infrastructure and low standards of living. But can you or anyone deny that India matters more in International arena than Thailand?

Deal with it, an average Chinese is not just highly educated professionals in Shanghai and Shenzhen, there are 100s of millions who are piss poor as compared to West Europeans, all of this however, does not change that China right now is country with great importance next only to USA .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles