China Pakistan relations

bose

Country flag
I wish u'd realized thats no longer a big mouth thing - pls check whats going on in SL, NP "¦ many irons in the fire. and u know what ? advancement to the south actually helps with China Seas embroglio! like the cliche goes: offence is the best defence (also one of 36 stratagems)

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
I am fully aware of what is going on in SL & NP... The problem with the cliche is that you have no beef for offence... save your bed fellows Pakistan & North Korea first from disaster and then open your big mouth...

Compersion

Country flag
Good article below that covers some of the basics from a american viewpoint.

The Limits of the Pakistan-China Alliance

Abstract: After the U.S. raid on Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan in May 2011, Pakistani political leaders played up their country's relations with China, touting Beijing as an alternative partner to Washington. But China's concerns over Pakistan's future stability will likely limit the extent to which it will help Pakistan out of its economic difficulties. While China has an interest in maintaining strong security ties with Pakistan, the economic relationship is not very extensive and the notion that Chinese ties could serve as a replacement for U.S. ties is far-fetched. Instead of wringing hands over Chinese influence on Pakistan, the U.S. should seek cooperation from Beijing in encouraging a more stable and prosperous Pakistan—which will benefit all parties involved.
The Limits of Pakistan-China Relations

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China shall pursue a membership in SAARC since China is also a South Asian country
China is a South Asian country?

I thought they were East Asia.

Maybe soon they will claim they are also SE Asia.

And finally peddle themselves as they are the ASIA!

nimo_cn

Country flag
China shall pursue a membership in SAARC since China is also a South Asian country. Pakistan as China's fulcrum in the southern bloc is certainly willing to champion this aspiration. Other stakeholders such as Afghanistan (security concerns), Nepal (more attched with extension of Tibet railway) hopefully will welcome Chinese. SAFTA vision which seems to have long lost steam can be reinvigorated with advent of Chinese entrenched presence like China's boost for ASEAN.

The set-up of Chinese National Security Council will be able to orchestrate synergies fm economic, military and diplomatic fronts for power projection to the warm waters.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
well said.

south Asia is gonna be the next hot spot, it's high time for China to take a position in the region before it's too late.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Global Defence

New threads

Articles