China offers home-made, though outdated, copters to India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I seriously don't understand Chinese strategy once they offer aid and once they offer helicopters something is seriously going on
Monsoon Sales!

99% OFF!

You try to fly it and 99% flies off! :pound:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I think its a good opportunity..

We can buy some older Type-90 MBT which look alike AL-Khalid for war games & JF-17 for our own top gun instructors.. :cool2:

US does own T-72 & T-80 with some BMP for its own war-games, they also have MI-24..

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I seriously don't understand Chinese strategy once they offer aid and once they offer helicopters something is seriously going on
They've been double faced from the start mate. Nothing new about it.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Armand, will the props on the wings give power to move forward if the rotor fails or is it just to provide stability?
Yes it will, it has its own gearbox.

Last edited by a moderator:

no smoking

Country flag
actually they are going crazy with india partenring with western powers they are feeling cornered
Clearly, China doesn't see it in your way. China currently sees india nothing but a market.

China and india could be rivals after at least 20 years. Both of them are still struggling to deal with the dominant navy power--US navy in their own regions.

Since they are fully occupied with this task in their own region, they really don't have a stomach to challenge each other in a remote sea for western powers.

san

This helicopter is not even buying by Pakistan. I think the Chinese knows how defence proceument happens in India. May be they are ready to pay more commissions to our leaders than other and take some chances.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
They would then rename it as Al Ghaznavi de Pankha!

A mix of Urdu, Arabic, Punjabi to show great amalgamation of their culture!
Or may be "Urhta huwa Ghori".... Ha ah ha ha...

Oracle

We can buy some older Type-90 MBT which look alike AL-Khalid for war games & JF-17 for our own top gun instructors.. :cool2:

US does own T-72 & T-80 with some BMP for its own war-games, they also have MI-24..
Supposedly, US also has Migs for mock combats for Top Gunners. But a Chinese copter compared to even a Russian AK-47 is nothing.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

You mean for Pokharan ranges....

J20!

Country flag
A few pics of the "outdated" heli:

WZ-9 light armed helicopters serving in the Army:

J20!

Country flag
Last one is Photoshopped ...
Why do you say that? Its a picture of it firing the cannons in the previous two pictures...

To Photoshop a picture, you need an original picture to modify. If its modified, gimme the original...

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Why do you say that? Its a picture of it firing the cannons in the previous two pictures...

To Photoshop a picture, you need an original picture to modify. If its modified, gimme the original...
Its not difficult to notice some of the worst Photoshopped coming out of Si no-defence ..

J20!

Country flag
Its not difficult to notice some of the worst Photoshopped coming out of Si no-defence ..
It's hilarious that you changed your tune from "You Photoshopped it" to "out of Si no-defence".

I had a simple request. If its Photoshopped, prove it. All i'm getting is usual speculative nonsense. I don't know what's so remarkable about a gunship firing its canons that someone would Photoshop it.That photo is authentic, deal with it.

lcatejas

Any how India is not interested to buy ... Made in China Stuff .. in any condition...:taunt:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles