China not-so-secretly fumes & frets as India, Japan bond

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
The US and Russia would not nuke China if Pakistan nukes India.
The US and Russia don't need to get involved, we would help ourselves. :namaste:

We have enough to evaporate all major cities & military infrastructure in PRC.

Whenever needed, we can enrich our fissile material stockpile to do the same several times over & still spare some. Plus, we have the BMD system second to none.

All your jingoistic rhetoric aside, we can see your pants getting yellow....the best you can do is bark on internet forums. \

Keep day-dreaming :thumb:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
economy : China > Japan + India
military : China >> India + Japan

I don't think India or Japan can benefit form starting a war with China, but you centainly can benefit from doing business with China.

China is helping India to set up its infrastructure at lowest price. electricity, road....etc.
Lest you forget, your infrastructure is setup by Germans, French, Swedish & Japanese technology, consulting, design & implementation + their investments.

Please learn to do it yourself before reaching out to help others. The 3rd grade sh** PRC produces (sorry, assembles) has takers mostly in Sub-Saharan Africa & tin-pot dictatorships.

Thank you for your generous offer, nonetheless, O mighty HAN. All Hail :namaste:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Why that much length in reply, the equation is simple either stop supporting Pakistans nuclear program or stop worrying about India Japan relations.

The two are not equivalent. China didn't offer the reactors to Pakistan until after India got the Indo-US nuclear pact, which allows India access to Westinghouse reactors.

On the other hand, China has never extended an invitation to a Pakistani PM to visit Beijing during 10/1 military parades in the same way India just did to Abe; nor has China invited the Pakistani defense minister and issued explicit proclamations of 'mutual security interests' for a 'multipolar Asia' in the same way that India and Japan have.

Back to China's strategic goals: China wants peace on its southern frontier. There are two different ways for China to achieve it.

The first is a Sino-Indian entente cordiale. The second is nuclear parity on the subcontinent between Pakistan and India. The more India leans away from China, the more China will work for the second option. Ergo, when India thinks it has sent a message to China by inviting Abe for 1/26, it has - it just got itself another 50 Pakistani warheads aimed at its major cities, with better guidance and evasion systems.

China can keep doing this all day, since it has more advanced nuclear technology than India, Pakistan has a Saudi checkbook, and India cannot attack Pakistan's nuclear arsenal without inviting instant MAD. And China will never let Pakistan's nuclear edge fall so far behind India's that India can conceive of a victorious nuclear conflict. For India to try and 'counter' China is a losing competition, since China can continually use Pakistan to check India from a position of advantage.

Ergo, the only way for India to move forward is to swallow its pride and move Sino-Indian relations forward without toxic jingoism getting in the way. Thankfully, it seems India has found someone who can do that in Kejriwal. Here's hoping he gets elected.

Last edited:

CCP

The US and Russia don't need to get involved, we would help ourselves. :namaste:

We have enough to evaporate all major cities & military infrastructure in PRC.

Whenever needed, we can enrich our fissile material stockpile to do the same several times over & still spare some. Plus, we have the BMD system second to none.

All your jingoistic rhetoric aside, we can see your pants getting yellow....the best you can do is bark on internet forums. \

Keep day-dreaming :thumb:
a good read for you to understand India have nothing to nuke China.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/strategic-forces/6005-agni-v-missile-89.html

CCP

Lest you forget, your infrastructure is setup by Germans, French, Swedish & Japanese technology, consulting, design & implementation + their investments.

Please learn to do it yourself before reaching out to help others. The 3rd grade sh** PRC produces (sorry, assembles) has takers mostly in Sub-Saharan Africa & tin-pot dictatorships.

Thank you for your generous offer, nonetheless, O mighty HAN. All Hail :namaste:
Our infrastructure is set up most with USSR's help (1949-1960), but we help them to face US/UN at the Korean war. After 1976,western investment did come in, but we pay high price for equipments.

I guess you are using 3 rd grade shxx PRC products now.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I guess you are using 3 rd grade shxx PRC products now.
Actually we buy products 'assembled' by the slave labourer employed in China by the American, European, Korean and Japanese companies. :sad::sad:

CCP

Actually we buy products 'assembled' by the slave labourer employed in China by the American, European, Korean and Japanese companies. :sad::sad:
Those "slaves" have much higher wage, more educated, eat much better , consume more goods/energy and live much much longer than freedom Indians,

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Those "slaves" earn much more than freedom Indians.
That's what matter in China ..Money Money Money ?
"I'm a slave working for MNC's. But I earn more than those shitty people in Africa and India so that's just fine." :lol:

CCP

That's what matter in China ..Money Money Money ?
"I'm a slave working for MNC's. But I earn more than those shitty people in Africa and India so that's just fine." :lol:
Those "slaves" have much higher wage, more educated, eat much better, have more chance to travel oversea, consume more goods/energy and live much much longer than freedom Indians.

I love to be a "slave" like that.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Those "slaves" have much higher wage, more educated, eat much better , consume more goods/energy and live much much longer than freedom Indians,

Last edited by CCP; 28-01-14 at 03:13 PM.
Yeah!! I take your word for it.
Earned you 50 cents ? Now you can eat your good food made in gutter oil, consume more 'good and energy' and live your whole life in slavery ..much better than free Indians :lol:.

bose

Country flag
The US and Russia would not nuke China if Pakistan nukes India.
If Pakistan Nukes India [for srgument sake, as they do not have the guts] then India will nuke China to stone age...

CCP

Yeah!! I take your word for it.
Earned you 50 cents ? Now you can eat your good food made in gutter oil, consume more 'good and energy' and live your whole life in slavery ..much better than free Indians :lol:.
You eat fresh food, but die 4 years earlier than Chinese.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles