China must halt execution of pakistan national

Tomcat

this pakistani if he is excequted will have his organs removed for "donation" in the PRC pak-chini Bahi Bahi indeed

vanwilder

yeah,if having seen the movie millionaire in the slum,you will know how children eyes are removed,which can count as kind of donation to indian begging industry.

Last edited:

vanwilder

really,have you seen a movies in which one scenario shows chinese eats fetuse,even horror moive.ironically,millonare in the slum was shot by your saver -america.
We don't eat fetuses atleast.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
really,have you seen a movies in which one scenario shows chinese eats fetuse,even horror moive.ironically,millonare in the slum was shot by your saver -america.

Last i remember they banned an Album by GnR titled Chinese Democracy, can imagine what they'd do to someone who made movies on the aforementioned topic.
Oh, Danny Boyle is british by the way.
And if movies are your best sources of info then indeed your Kung fu is weak.

Last edited:

vanwilder

oh,boy,your ground of argument is really sloppy and unconvincing.even if cpc has a very restrictive censor,but it's out of power for outside of china.in another word,britain or usa can shoot any movies reflecting chinese dark side,any one kind of which movies have not seen so far.whoever danny bolye is ,whom i guess many indian want to be,why are not there any voices boycotting or denying the sad scene depicted in the movie?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Now how did the topic move to a movie when the report is by Amnesty?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
,whom i guess many indian want to be
Well said "Van Wilder".

why are not there any voices boycotting or denying the sad scene depicted in the movie?
It was a movie not a documentary. It was not meant to be factual just entertainment, people do that in the "free world".

britain or usa can shoot any movies reflecting chinese dark side
And hurt the PRC ego?The risk is not worth the reward, but still from time to time things do seep through the Middle Kingdom and it is ugly.

Last edited:

Tomcat

no its not Hinduism by the Buddhist creed of ahimsa that distroyed india

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
no its not Hinduism by the Buddhist creed of ahimsa that distroyed india
Not really, Buddhism is an Evangelical religion, if you look at the Thailand, Japan, Sril Lanka they are more organised and violent.

JBH22

Something tells me Hinduism ruined India with hypocrisy.

What's that sh!tty statement...
Why not say bluntly its hypocrisy of men that led us to this situation atleast I'm proud India has Hindus roots when i look across the border we are doing much better....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What's that sh!tty statement...
Why not say bluntly its hypocrisy of men that led us to this situation atleast I'm proud India has Hindus roots when i look across the border we are doing much better....
Its not a shity statement, In terms of conquering and destroying enemies it was stuck in hypocrisy. The idea Hindus should not conquer beyond their land or venture outside on sea where all limiting factors. How ever there are exceptions who broke the rule.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles