China Military: Photos & Videos

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
so what do they what to say that they are also increasing their troop levels on the border

badguy2000

Respected Member
one thing i also like to add that china is creating problems to all its neighbouring countries by arming north korea it has created problem for south korea and japan and by arming pakistan it has created problems for india so my frnd all neighbouring countries like japan,south korea india and also usa is watching china
In fact, India makes troubles with all its neighbours, including china, pakistain, Nepal ,
bengal...etc。

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Coming in the backdrop of announcements by India about increasing troops, stationing MKIs in Tezpur, it's not surprising. But one thing, it's just some pic of trucks in mountainous region. Any substatial report about Chinese movements?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
In fact, India makes troubles with all its neighbours, including china, pakistain, Nepal ,
bengal...etc。
Do u want me to make u remember that China maker more trouble with its neighbour. China is a country that has disputes or has fought wars with most of its neighbour.

youngindian

Country flag
bengal...etc。
india has never created problems to its neighbours in fact india helped nepal ,bhutan ,sri lanka and bangla "i think you are Living in fools paradise"

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
"guys, don't turn this thread into another slinging match. I think a good discussion can happen here on any Chinese counter to Indian moves that have happened recently"

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
So, what will it do by watching?. It will watch India growing and challenging the hegemony of China in Asia and World. And it can't do squat about it.

Country flag
I have read reports that US special forces are currently in AP with Indian army?? we should look forward to any confrontation and make plans to take back Tibet and aksi chin

Koji

China is worried about India and its growth.

Though the Indo US 'Strategic Partnership' is more of Smoke and Mirrors, it nonetheless has China worried since to them it appears that India is in the loop in encircling China along with the US allies in the Pacific rim.
That era has disappeared, Ray.

"By contrast, the best can be said about Obama's Asia policy is that it seeks to nurture key bilateral relationships — with China at the core of Washington's present courtship — and establish, where possible, trilateral relationships.

The upshot of this is that the Obama team has just unveiled a new trilateral security-cooperation framework in Asia involving the United States, China and Japan. While announcing this initiative, the Obama administration has failed to acknowledge another trilateral — the one involving the U.S., Japan and India.

It is as if the U.S.-Japan-India trilateral has fallen out of favor with the new U.S. administration, just as the broader U.S.-India-Japan-Australia "Quadrilateral Initiative" — founded on the concept of democratic peace and conceived by then Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe — ran aground after the late-2007 election of Kevin Rudd as the Australian prime minister. Without forewarning New Delhi or Tokyo, the Sinophile Rudd publicly pulled the plug on that nascent initiative, which had held only one meeting.

Now the Obama administration seems intent to bring down the U.S.-Japan-India trilateral. While announcing the new U.S.-China-Japan trilateral, it did not forget to cite the U.S.-Australia-Japan and U.S.-Japan-South Korea trilaterals. But there was no mention of the U.S.-Japan-India trilateral, as if that Bush-endorsed enterprise had become history like Bush."

Article is from the Japan Times.

Pintu

In fact, India makes troubles with all its neighbours

This is a totally bias view that all I can say .

, including china, pakistain, Nepal ,
bengal...etc。
Pathetic !!!, Badguy a request from me, can you please brush up your GK before commenting , where do you find Bengal as a neighbour of India ? West Bengal is a state in the Union of India and a integral part of India. If you are talking about historical state of 'Bengal' then for your information, the state of Bengal consisting of West Bengal and modern day Bangladesh, and was existed only in undivided British India, and after we gained independence in 1947, Bengal was divided in West Bengal : Capital : Kolkata , (Calcutta then) and East Pakistan Capital : Dacca, and gained independence in 1971 to become 'Bangladesh'.

Regards

Country flag

Koji

Like I said, any US prescence (besides training) is probably long gone with the Bush Administration. Obama is pulling away from military ties with India.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
India is increasing it's military presence in A.P,China is doing it on it's side of the border.They're both within their rights to do so.Every country takes steps to ensure it's security by observing it's neighbors,it doesn't mean anything if the PLA is watching then IA will be stupid no to do the same now that it has RISAT in orbit.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is a totally bias view that all I can say .

Pathetic !!!, Badguy a request from me, can you please brush up your GK before commenting , where do you find Bengal as a neighbour of India ? West Bengal is a state in the Union of India and a integral part of India. If you are talking about historical state of 'Bengal' then for your information, the state of Bengal consisting of West Bengal and modern day Bangladesh, and was existed only in undivided British India, and after we gained independence in 1947, Bengal was divided in West Bengal : Capital : Kolkata , (Calcutta then) and East Pakistan Capital : Dacca, and gained independence in 1971 to become 'Bangladesh'.

Regards
Not to worry.

He has made me a neighbour of my own country!

An exciting experience of floating in vacuum without being shot into outer space!!

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
bengal...etc。

Bengal eh?
Wow that means i could have dual citizenship cool!

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
So, what is the significance of posting these three pictures and giving the title "PLA is watching India"? Whats your point? What are you trying to say or prove?

Its the job of the armies and intelligence agencies to keep a watch on these activities. So what so unusual about it. Or are you amazed that PLA is actually doing something after a long time? (BTW, do they also keep tabs on the local populations, as in Tiannanmen Square?) I would think that PLA would be pretty stupid if they DID NOT keep a watch on India.

Looks like a PR Photo-shoot to me.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That era has disappeared, Ray.

"By contrast, the best can be said about Obama's Asia policy is that it seeks to nurture key bilateral relationships — with China at the core of Washington's present courtship — and establish, where possible, trilateral relationships.

The upshot of this is that the Obama team has just unveiled a new trilateral security-cooperation framework in Asia involving the United States, China and Japan. While announcing this initiative, the Obama administration has failed to acknowledge another trilateral — the one involving the U.S., Japan and India.

It is as if the U.S.-Japan-India trilateral has fallen out of favor with the new U.S. administration, just as the broader U.S.-India-Japan-Australia "Quadrilateral Initiative" — founded on the concept of democratic peace and conceived by then Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe — ran aground after the late-2007 election of Kevin Rudd as the Australian prime minister. Without forewarning New Delhi or Tokyo, the Sinophile Rudd publicly pulled the plug on that nascent initiative, which had held only one meeting.

Now the Obama administration seems intent to bring down the U.S.-Japan-India trilateral. While announcing the new U.S.-China-Japan trilateral, it did not forget to cite the U.S.-Australia-Japan and U.S.-Japan-South Korea trilaterals. But there was no mention of the U.S.-Japan-India trilateral, as if that Bush-endorsed enterprise had become history like Bush."

Article is from the Japan Times.
The era has not disappeared.

One has to note the repeated visits of high officials of the US Administration visiting India in rapid succession.

India holds the following trump card which Japan does not hold:

• The key to US’ success in Afghanistan – building the infrastructure, training the Afghan security forces, cooling off Iran so that the Indian built Chabahar port in Iran and the Highway into Afghanistan can be used so that Pakistan become redundant as a supply route.
• Laying off on Pakistan’s Eastern border so that Pakistan can pull out troops and apply them in the Swat Valley and NWFP.
• US investments in the Indian economic sector which is vast.
• India’s IT manpower.
• And the huge Indian defence purchase to shore up the US economy!

Japan and South Korea are also important to the US scheme of things. They are the buffers to the US mainland. Since they directly affect US security because if they fall, then there is nothing between China and the US, they have their importance. Beyond that, while the Korean economy can assist the US, Japan is in dire straits to help anyone.

China, on the other hand, can sort out the US financially, since she has been bankrolling the US debts. Thus, they cannot be fooled with.

India, on the other hand, can upset the apple cart denying US its economic advantage as also queering the pitch as far as Pakistan pulling out troops from her eastern border and moving it to the West in the SWAT Valley and NWFP.

Obama will lose a lot of sleep, if he thinks he can ignore India!

p2prada

PLA is watching India.

I don't mind. Watch and learn buddy. Watch and learn.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles