China Military: Photos & Videos

badguy2000

Respected Member
Ok I cant read anything. Can you type down what is written there for me Badguy.
the anti-stealth radar is called " DWL002 PASSIVE DETECTION SYSTEM" ,which is introduced in english on the third picuture.:blum3:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Yjanks badguy...and why do u like that tongue smiley that much?

badguy2000

Respected Member
it is how the passive radar net works

wheere is the proof. we actually don't believe communist created spam. You have to bring a credible Information. Only pakistanis will believe you on this junk. First shoot down something stealthy, then we will listen to you. why don't u chinks start with shooting down one the japanese F-22A. Please do your self a favor and post this some chinese forum:viannen_10:
that just prove how you are ignorant!

passive radar has been used to detect traditional stealth objects like sub for decades.

it is not strange at all to use passive radar to detect new stealth objects like stealth birds.

Czech developed similar anti-steath radar several years ago,called "volla".

Czech once tried to market radar to Chinese, but failed.

now, the CHinese indigenious radar is ready to export, which exactly explains why Czech failed to market their "volla".

Country flag
if you export this there is a chance USA will get it and reverse engineer it.

badguy2000

Respected Member
if you export this there is a chance USA will get it and reverse engineer it.
USA needn't RV it at all, because yankees mastered the tech long ago.

in fact ,the theory how passive radar can be used to detect stealth objects is very very mature.

During cold war, Yankees ,soviets ,UK and France all used passive radar to detect/trail each other's sub.

Frankly speaking , it is just a myth that "steath birds" like F22 can not be detected .

J

JattDaDanda

that just prove how you are ignorant!

passive radar has been used to detect traditional stealth objects like sub for decades.

it is not strange at all to use passive radar to detect new stealth objects like stealth birds.

Czech developed similar anti-steath radar several years ago,called "volla".

Czech once tried to market radar to Chinese, but failed.

now, the CHinese indigenious radar is ready to export, which exactly explains why Czech failed to market their "volla".

sell it to pakistan with love:l_kiss: they might believe you. also your chinese 3d radar that you to Sri Lanka failed to lock on to Tamils vintage aircraft last year. But they managed to shot it down with INDIA 2d Indra radar last year. thats why Sri Lanka didn't place anymore orders.

Sir, please tell that to some 7 year old not me. I have been doing my homework. I don't bring bogus shit like you do. This anti stealth is as effective as the Chinese space walk video....which was aired 3 hours earlier than the actuall spacewalk. let me remind you again that i m not 7 years old.......have a good night and adventurous dreams.:Laie_39:

Country flag
i know you will prove that it's a myth, your reverse engineering capabilities are unchallenged,why export this jewel?

badguy2000

Respected Member
i know you will prove that it's a myth, your reverse engineering capabilities are unchallenged,why export this jewel?
1.it is not a jewel as "precious " as you think at all.....

2.F22 can be "stealth" only in font of "traditional radar".

Country flag
badguy i translated the words in the picture and now i see what this radar can do, this radar will change modern warfare.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Can a missile lock onto the F 22 using the Passive radar? If it can then it is useful if not it is just a listening post.

badguy2000

Respected Member
badguy i translated the words in the picture and now i see what this radar can do, this radar will change modern warfare.
really ? then good job!

well, I think that all major powers like USA ,EU ,Russia and CHina can easily work out such passive radar,since Czech could work out several years.

the export of the radar exactly proves that such radar should be in the service of PLA for some time.

J

JattDaDanda

photoshop. Nice skills. I'll bet my little 7 yearold cousin will believe it.

Pintu

That is Mitsubishi ATD -X Shinshin , thread opening photograph is complete fake and photoshop work .

Regards

indian_sukhoi

Chill down people,..........lets avoid bashing and have fruitful discussions.

Badguy,........Could you please post vital information about this Anti-Stealth radar. I tried but i didnt have enough luck. Found this website but doesnt have any sharp info
China Defense Blog: Some good stuff on display from Oct 4th 2008's CCTV report on 2nd Artillery?s ECM Regiment (Unit 96620).

I would agree that Stealth technology wont be dominating for a long time.The development of Anti-Stealth technology had already started a way long back ago by the Soviets. If you looked at history, Soviets had developed counter measure for everything US developed and vice versa.

There are Anti-Stealth radar developments like Tamara Anti-stealth radar

A.V.

members please discuss the topic rather than personal attacks against any individual or country its not tolerated here on DFI all members here are treated as equals nationality has no bearing on forum posters i hope all members will keep this in mind when making any further posts.

p2prada

It looks like it is an electronic warfare kit. It has ESM capabilities, which is used to detect airborne emitters. For eg: Radar emissions, Communication equipment. So, all it does is detect and process electronic signals and uses the information to give a rough position of an aircraft. Some thing like what the Rafale's SPECTRA does. So, even if a Raptor gives out signals, there are counter measures that can easily defeat such small systems.

It may have ECM capabilities too, if it compared to the Czech VERA-E.

Secondly, if its comparable to the VERA-E. Then its a joke if you compare it to DRDO's Samyukta and the future Samrat systems.

This technology has existed since the 80s. Surprising, the Chinese are this backward in network warfare.

Koji

I don't bring bogus shit like you do. This anti stealth is as effective as the Chinese space walk video....which was aired 3 hours earlier than the actuall spacewalk. let me remind you again that i m not 7 years old.......have a good night and adventurous dreams.:Laie_39:
Really? There was a big brouhaha over this when the actual space walk occurred, but no credible proof was presented. This is the same stupidity that still deny that the US went to the moon.

Now give us a credible source to back up this claim.

p2prada

Anyways, this is not a radar. It's an ESM receiver.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles