China Military: Photos & Videos

Country flag
That's an added cost for an unproven plane, lack of standardization can turn out to be a training disaster.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
It looks like a carbon copy of the Raptor. Jeez.....but gotta hand it to the Chinese-they're world class at stealing designs and copying/reverse engineering foreign goods.

badguy2000

Respected Member
It looks like a carbon copy of the Raptor. Jeez.....but gotta hand it to the Chinese-they're world class at stealing designs and copying/reverse engineering foreign goods.
calm down!

most guys think it is fake GG ....

however, We should gift some clouts to the GG, it is really quite cool ,just like a true bird...:blum3:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I saved the image and enlarged it...there is a difference in pixel match on the edges. So it is a 100% CG. Gotta hand it to those guys they are good.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I saved the image and enlarged it...there is a difference in pixel match on the edges. So it is a 100% CG. Gotta hand it to those guys they are good.
however ,the GG is not complet BS..

PLS have a look at the 5G bird model in wind-tunnels....

p2prada

The lighting on the picture is completely fake, the fighter is too bright. There is no exhaust plume either. As though, you can stand behind the engines.:D

Badguy, the wind tunnel models posted in the net are fake too. The Chinese have never released such sensitive information.

indian_sukhoi

JXX will be mystery until it comes under official news. It will take 2-3 years more for the First prototype to roll out and the airframe would feature radar absorbing composties and paints.

They mostly go for Two variants, Single and Two engine aircraft variants.

No matter how much shall the Russians, China and others try we wont able to produce a aircraft comparable to the Raptor. To bad they wont be has many birds flying around expected. The United States had actually panned to produced 750 Raptors but however reduced to 150 aircrafts now.
They don't see any importance of having so many raptors after end of Cold War

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Amateur Photoshopper. Way too obvious. :113:

Koji

I don't know guys, while fake, that's some serious photoshop skills. Hollywood grade!

NikSha

Looks real to me. I tried enhancing it further and like DaVinci code, the picture was speaking a thousand words to me. Enhanced pic:

Koji

Hahahaha..........nice one! :rofl:

Let's face it. Both projects are unlikely to have progressed from wind tunnel testing.

Unless they progress to full scale mockups like this baby....it's all speculation.

:japan:

p2prada

They are all speculation until they are inducted in their respective air forces.

Anyways, Koji, isn't that the Mitsubishi ATD-X?

Is there some information about the specs?

If it exists, then how about opening a new thread for Japan.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Let's face it. Both projects are unlikely to have progressed from wind tunnel testing.

Unless they progress to full scale mockups like this baby....it's all speculation.

:japan:
well, Japanese have world class "machining and material" ,which is " the base of all bases".

however, Jananese is not good at management of project........F2.H2...etc all proves it.

besides it, japnese has many "blanket " to filled

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
well, Japanese have world class "machining and material" ,which is " the base of all bases".

however, Jananese is not good at management of project........F2.H2...etc all proves it.

besides it, japnese has many "blanket " to filled

are you out of your mind the Japs have Building aircraft since ages even after the second world war it was only till the 50's and early 60's that they completly dependend on USA for every thing with the Letter Defence in it

Mitsubishi F-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mitsubishi F-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ShinMaywa US-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kawasaki C-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kawasaki C-X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, chinese anti-stealth passive rada is ready to export!

well, chinese anti-stealth passive rada is ready to export!

that is why Chinese is not interested on Czecho's villa passive radar,although Czech tried its best to maket it to CHinese. .

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Ok I cant read anything. Can you type down what is written there for me Badguy.

J

JattDaDanda

it is how the passive radar net works

wheere is the proof. we actually don't believe communist created spam. You have to bring a credible Information. Only pakistanis will believe you on this junk. First shoot down something stealthy, then we will listen to you. why don't u start with shooting down one the japanese F-22A. Please do your self a favor and post this some chinese forum:viannen_10:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles