China LOSES claim on South China Sea at UN-backed Tribunal, threatens WAR

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Oops, I just liked some more. Sorry for ruining your say lol. :lol:
It's okay.:rofl:
Unlike most active Indians, this guy talks sense.
I'm defaming your all weather communist friend and you are calling it sense?
Chinese ko bataun? :biggrin2:
Not because he's a Chinese (or maybe yes?)
Nahin, main Indian hi hun.:india2:
but he's rational and and not blinded by false chauvinism.
Zyada makhhan polish kar raha hai.
Kya hua?:rofl:
Here's case of Chauvinists/jingoists, there can be few like Dark Soul and hardip, but trolling you doesn't mean we are jingos.
Here's case of countries who jump around here and there to get attention, I look them down to such extent that I prevent myself from agreementing with such helpless buddies.: cruisin2:
Before we point fingers at China, the US and the UK must be the first to be kicked out of UNSC for abusing their powers and for misleading and manipulating the world against Iraq. The war killed more than a million innocent civilians, the country which was quite a wellfare state compared to the region, is bombed to stoneage because someone mislead the UNSC.
Did Iraq right by looting and killing Kuwaitis? India supported Iraq because we had no other source of oil.
Why pushing only US and UK and not all P5 members out of power. They made nukes themselves and sanctioned us in our turn.

Make Russia & Europe and America and China to destroy each other. Then, India will be left only major power on planet as the Lord of Flies. LOL :pound:
And u think u're superior to Africans, wow wow shameless shameless :mad2:
All African countries on one side (without external aid, wait a minute, India is itself one of those give aid to them. LOL) and India on one side.
Let's see.:biggrin2:

Last edited:

aditya g

Country flag
My humble request to the Communist Party of China:

Please publish all the ancient maps, claims etc etc now so that we can figure out if we are next on the "capture" list. Is the moon and space also going to be claimed by you? Is there some randomn 10,000 dash line that extends to Antarctica?

amoy

Now you are resorting to drama.. there are African puppet states because there are Nations like China whose greed forces them to submission. The Africans.. they prefer fat ass women and hard men which the chinks are not if you know what I mean. So why would they side with the chinks for any other reason
It is none of my business if Africans prefer fat ass like u, each to his own.

u simply get in a wrong place DFi for pimping or whoring.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It is none of my business if Africans prefer fat ass like u, each to his own.

u simply get in a wrong place DFi for pimping or whoring.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
Usually Pakistanis call South Indians darker, shorter and inferior (though inferior they themselves are, South India is even better place than North),
is there any similar thing going on between Chinese and Southeast Asians? Just asking.:p

BTW,

Another topic to went flame, baiting
and penis measuring competition.
Mods: @sayareakd @Virendra

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
No. India can't do what China does.

India does not sit on the United Nations Security Council. If a UN ruling or resolution comes before the UNSC, India does not have a permanent veto. Thus, China's permanent veto can stop any UN action from becoming international law. India cannot.

Secondly, China has a massive military. China's conventional army is unstoppable on land. China also has a huge thermonuclear-armed Second Artillery (e.g DF-5 A/B ICBMs, DF-31 A/B ICBMs, DF-41 ICBMs, JL-2 SLBMs, with JL-3 SLBM in development and DF-ZF hypersonic glide vehicles).

In conclusion, India lacks China's political (P-5 Veto) and military power.
did you forget the thrashing PLA got in 1967 and the thrashing that was abot to start in 1987? Chinise conventional weapons are reverse enginered 3rd rate weapons, india has quality. conventiona my foot. if your military is superior, why don't you take back arunachal pradesh. stupid troll. chinise cannot do nothing because the nanking rape and massacre have made them cowards.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are delusional.

NATO has already said it has nothing to do with the South China Sea.

----------

Nato has 'no legal platforms' to intervene militarily in South China Sea | Straits Times

"Nato will not intervene militarily in the South China Sea territorial disputes because it has 'no legal platforms' to do so, General Petr Pavel, who chairs the Nato Military Committee, said on Friday (June 3)."

american navy is enough to turn china into stone age pirates, nato is not needed.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
It seems unfair to you, but that's the way the real world works.

Power is held by the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.

A UNCLOS ruling likely means it's binding on India, which is a small country.

However, a large country like China (which is the world's second-largest in land area) can veto any UN ruling that it doesn't like and this includes the stupid opinion from The Hague.
----------

Earlier, you suggested India will one day achieve a permanent veto at the UNSC. I strongly disagree.

Firstly, India has been chasing that dream for decades. To no avail.

Secondly, India needs China's approval. As you saw with the NSG, I don't think India can ever obtain China's consent. China's permanent veto at the UNSC can prevent India from ever achieving a similar veto.
CCP troll don't have access to google. china is 4th largest in area, not second, liar.

http://www.geohive.com/earth/area_top50.aspx

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...nations-as-determined-by-total-land-area.html

And secondly, all P4 members are sick and tired of china in P5, expect to be kicked out soon. labour economy is groing at 4%, lol.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Will western countries have the balls to enforce this verdict from outside the UN using trade-bans and embargoes against China like they did to Russia during the Crimean crisis? I don't think so.

This verdict is meant more as a dent to China's PR, its so-called "peaceful rise," and to highlight its hypocrisy. Notice how they threw the rule books at India during its NSG bid and even made a laughable "ethics" argument; and then turned around to shove rule books up their own asses just weeks later.

And that is what this verdict will achieve. It will further alienate China from most of its neighbors. China did lose something tangible yesterday. Countries with sufficient Naval power now have an "ethical" and legal basis for not recognizing China's claims, and ignoring its ADIZ.
also sir, it become difficult for china to obstruct india's membership in NSG. i mean, china and pakis are the 2 biggest nuke proliferatores in world, and china talk about NPT is like robber talking about meditation.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
I also reported you for your racist slur towards Indians.. If you can't stand racism.. refrain from doing that too
he reported me also once and i got banned. his posts all support ccp, i think he is a 50 center.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Before we point fingers at China, the US and the UK must be the first to be kicked out of UNSC for abusing their powers and for misleading and manipulating the world against Iraq. The war killed more than a million innocent civilians, the country which was quite a wellfare state compared to the region, is bombed to stoneage because someone mislead the UNSC.
what is you problem is iraq is bombed? oh i c, all muslims should be terorists, courtesy ISI, right? you pakis defy even gravity and float in your mental shit all the time

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
After being made aware of their actual positioning in Geo-politics at NSG, Chinese have been spanked again with this USA lead appeal to support Philippines at UNCLOS.

If China is not going to abide by UNCLOS verdict then there is no point staying in UN as well. From human right violations to nuclear proliferation and bullying neighbors these primitives do not deserve high seat in Civilized world.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
He means land area, not total area. In land area PRC is 2nd largest.

Total area= Land area + water area.
In total area PRC is 3rd or 4th depending on how the area of the US is calculated.

In any case it is not much pertinent to the thread and he is just using CCP techniques to deflect attention.

he reported me also once and i got banned. his posts all support ccp, i think he is a 50 center.
True

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Tweeted by Xinhua News.:p
And retweeted by Ahmed Qureshi.
View attachment 9375
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Click on the image to access account of our superstar.
@rock127 @Navnit Kundu @Ancient Indian @Bornubus @Blackwater @porky_kicker @HariPrasad-1 @thethinker @SREEKAR @Screambowl
Muslims constitute 13% of Philippines population. In a China-Filipino conflict or a take over of Philippines by China, so many Muslims will also die, is Pakistan ready to reconcile with this? Already Pakistan has given a blank cheque to China to butcher the Uyghuirs. All the 'non-state actors' of Pakistan must be watching this very carefully. I won't be surprised if they lose their patience and declare the government and military of Pakistan as a kaffir-collaborator and try to launch a jihad against Pakistan itself!

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
He means land area, not total area. In land area PRC is 2nd largest.

Total area= Land area + water area.
In total area PRC is 3rd or 4th depending on how the area of the US is calculated.

In any case it is not much pertinent to the thread and he is just using CCP techniques to deflect attention.

True
martian says india is small country and not conventional miitary upto china. Hahahaha, in 1967 indian army slapped chinise and that started the war. indian army martyed was 88, chinise killed was 340 and 450 injured, after that PLA run away tucking its tail between their legs, just like pakis do. both are best friends no wonder.

china earned money by labor economy, by making low quality stuff like lighter i buy for 10 bucks. they have no world reknown industry of their own. lenovo they bought, volvo they bought. they don't have a brain it seems other than doing CCP propoaganda. and by stealing military secret from US and USSR, and by doing reverse enggm they made their defence products. fact is that chinse do not have confidence in their PLA, airforce and navy, because they also do not know if the weapons will be successful, lol. India has US and Russian weapons, all battle tested.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Muslims constitute 13% of Philippines population. In a China-Filipino conflict or a take over of Philippines by China, so many Muslims will also die, is Pakistan ready to reconcile with this? Already Pakistan has given a blank cheque to China to butcher the Uyghuirs. All the 'non-state actors' of Pakistan must be watching this very carefully. I won't be surprised if they lose their patience and declare the government and military of Pakistan as a kaffir-collaborator and try to launch a jihad against Pakistan itself!
pakis get angry when US drones kill paki bred terrorist in pakhanland, but when chinise kill uighurs, pakis forget. Pakis are the worlds biggest terrorist country and every paki is a terrorist.

amoy

If only you read mahabharata and knew what duryodhana said at his peak power!!

Anyways, Chinese govt hates US because it is shit and Chinese does the same but claim to be pious. Strange Chinese logic.

You are becoming what you hate.. True heights of shamelessness!! 100 years of shame is not sufficient I guess [emoji15]

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Nobody hates anybody. Like Indians Chinese admire US and wish to rise to the height of America. Shame on those who have no ambitions.

In fact not so difficult to fathom why America would rather push pawns like Filipina to the forefront - top powers let proxies do the chores to avoid direct confrontations. It takes a long time for the sole superpower to acknowledge the Pacific is wide enough to accomodate two powers.

Beijing is interested in more than just energy and fishery resources. SCS is also integral to China's nuclear submarine strategy.

Now China reponds to the ruling with Chinese airliners land at Mischief and Subi Reefs today. Tourism may flourish there soon.

Subi

Mischief

Make China great again!

SANITY

It seems unfair to you, but that's the way the real world works.

Power is held by the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.

A UNCLOS ruling likely means it's binding on India, which is a small country.

However, a large country like China (which is the world's second-largest in land area) can veto any UN ruling that it doesn't like and this includes the stupid opinion from The Hague.
----------

Earlier, you suggested India will one day achieve a permanent veto at the UNSC. I strongly disagree.

Firstly, India has been chasing that dream for decades. To no avail.

Secondly, India needs China's approval. As you saw with the NSG, I don't think India can ever obtain China's consent. China's permanent veto at the UNSC can prevent India from ever achieving a similar veto.
I China or any country keeps using veto just for their own interests irrespective of right/wrong. UNSC will sooner or later become irrelevant. It's clear from your post that your arrogance is only due to the fact that you hold a veto in UNSC. Let's see for how long it serves you.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
I China or any country keeps using veto just for their own interests irrespective of right/wrong. UNSC will sooner or later become irrelevant. It's clear from your post that your arrogance is only due to the fact that you hold a veto in UNSC. Let's see for how long it serves you.
not long my friend. chinise have been begging for membership into MTCR for 10 years, everybody kicked them out. In NSG, india will be there in by december, or 2 more years, but we will be there, becuse chinise will be left alone to explain why if all members want india in NSG chinise say no. The nuke biggest proliferator will have no answers then. Also UNSC will be reformed in the next 5 years, we aleady have backing of 4 permanent members, chinise will do noodles when time comes. chinise is all noodles and no substance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles