China launches Asia's largest helicopter .

J20!

Country flag
He and you both don't know what is a technology demonstration is or what i asked ?

No one talking about tech, Where and who talk abt tech ?

According to last part, Does China ever take license to produce a modified any hardware, J11 for example ? if not than why in this case..

Sure, Mods are clearly watching over you, Also not to mention don`t use bold text as your trolling is failing..
YOU are trolling. Bringing up tech demonstrators and starting unnecesarry arguments. Look it up! A tech demonstrator is a "proof of concept", mostly used to demonstrate to potential customers or partners the viability of a certain innovation, eg, the forward swept wing Su 47 Berkut. Tech demonstrators are rough examples, usually converted from an existing craft, just like the Su 47 was built by modifying an Su35, AND they don't go into service.

The J20 and T50 are PROTOTYPES used for testing of the design which will most likely see production. Now stop trolling and accept facts, don't believe em, google it.

PLUS the fact remains that the 313 is the largest asian helicopter, trying to find technicalitties about Russia being an Asian country makes ya'll look sad. The fact remains that no ASIAN country, be it Japan or Korea or even Dhruv India has an indegenous equivalent, period. Now please get back on topic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Originally Posted by HeinzGud
There are Muslims but mostly Sri Lankan people who went fishing and settled! They are our brother nation.
Brothers?

Is that the reason why those who wanted to topple the Maldives Govt came from Sri Lanka?

And Maldives cousin threw the SL brothers out?

J20!

Country flag
I am afraid Russia land mass is more in Asia than in Europe.

Large Map of Russia, Russia Cities and Rivers, Printable Map of Russia - worldatlas.com

See the map and see the area of Asiatic Russia and European Russia.

Therefore, Russia is in Mars! :taunt:

I wonder who is to feel sad!
Now you're just being ridiculous. We ALL know Russia stretches from Europe to Asia, that is undisputed. but Russia has been European since the time of the Tsars, trying to say Russia is Asian is stupid and y'all know it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now you're just being ridiculous. We ALL know Russia stretches from Europe to Asia, that is undisputed. but Russia has been European since the time of the Tsars, trying to say Russia is Asian is stupid and y'all know it.
Stop justifying the unjustifiable and being ridiculous!

Historically, when the world felt the Europeans ruled it, it was fashionable to be classified so.

Asia now calls the tune!

Therefore, you are not only stupid, but myopic!

It is like saying that China is still full of opium imbibing, pigtailed sods. That is the image of China bequeathed by the Europeans.

Maybe this will bring some sense not to be offensive in language:

Last edited:

ice berg

So to sum it all up, geographically Russia is both European and Asian.
Culturally and historically, Russia is European.
Keep trolling.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
YOU are trolling. Bringing up tech demonstrators and starting unnecesarry arguments. Look it up! A tech demonstrator is a "proof of concept", mostly used to demonstrate to potential customers or partners the viability of a certain innovation, :shocked:

just like the Su 47 was built by modifying an Su35, AND they don't go into service.
Just admit it you don't know about the basic difference between a prototype and a technology demonstration or any relation between them ?

Also SU-47 was a very different concept than ordinary SU-27, by that time SU-35 was in prototype phase, It was a SU-27 from which SU-47 concept was evolved..

And well when you cannot prove or cannot even search, it seems suddenly the whole topic seems unnecessary ?

Till now you have contributed 0 to this thread, Get basic knowladge than come here and write till then search what is asked for..

J20!

Country flag
Just admit it you don't know about the basic difference between a prototype and a technology demonstration or any relation between them ?

Also SU-47 was a very different concept than ordinary SU-27, by that time SU-35 was in prototype phase, It was a SU-27 from which SU-47 concept was evolved..

And well when you cannot prove or cannot even search, it seems suddenly the whole topic seems unnecessary ?

Till now you have contributed 0 to this thread, Get basic knowladge than come here and write till then search what is asked for..

Hahaha! Its funny watching you wriggle around instead of admitting you were wrong. So according to you the J20 and T50 are tech demonstrators? They will never see production? Tell me, do you still stand by your comment that they are both tech demonstrators? I've given you verifyable fact, please, do us all a favor and check before you rant on about prototypes and tech demonstrators. You are derailing the thread.

You asked FOR the difference between them in definition and I commented:

"A tech demonstrator is a "proof of concept", mostly used to demonstrate to potential customers or partners the viability of a certain innovation, eg, the forward swept wing Su 47 Berkut. Tech demonstrators are rough examples, usually converted from an existing craft, just like the Su 47 was built by modifying an Su35, AND they don't go into service.The J20 and T50 are PROTOTYPES used for testing of the design which will most likely see production. Now stop trolling and accept facts, don't believe em, google it."

And I'll say it AGAIN: GOOGLE IT!

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Stop justifying the unjustifiable and being ridiculous!

Historically, when the world felt the Europeans ruled it, it was fashionable to be classified so.

Asia now calls the tune!

Therefore, you are not only stupid, but myopic!

It is like saying that China is still full of opium imbibing, pigtailed sods. That is the image of China bequeathed by the Europeans.

Maybe this will bring some sense not to be offensive in language:

How very mature of you.

Now please, answer this. Are you saying that Russia is Asian? And dont give me funny maps, because Ruussia is listed as Eurasian, and we all know it is in both europe and Asia. Are you saying that Russia identifies itself with Asia and not Europe?

Are saying Russia swings between identifying itself with Europe and Asia depending on its moods and which continent is popular? Now stop being RIDICULOUS and admit that Russia is an EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY. Russia has never since the times of the Tsars shunned Europe and labelled itself Asian.

ice berg

How very mature of you.

Now please, answer this. Are you saying that Russia is Asian? And dont give me funny maps, because Ruussia is listed as Eurasian, and we all know it is in both europe and Asia. Are you saying that Russia identifies itself with Asia and not Europe?

Are saying Russia swings between identifying itself with Europe and Asia depending on its moods and which continent is popular? Now stop being RIDICULOUS and admit that Russia is an EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY. Russia has never since the times of the Tsars shunned Europe and labelled itself Asian.
DOnt mind him. He likes to trolling when he got nothing to say. Imagine laughing at China when his own country was exploited for centries. Some people just dont know the meaning of shame.

Like I said before geographically Russia is both European and Asian.
Culturally and historically, Russia is European.

End of story.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Brothers?

Is that the reason why those who wanted to topple the Maldives Govt came from Sri Lanka?

And Maldives cousin threw the SL brothers out?
Mostly you are right! Luthufi owned a farm in Sri Lanka and could easily find troops from northern Sri Lanka. BTW maldivian people consider SL as their closest neighbor and mostly come for education and healthcare facilities from SL. Their language divehi is a close relative to sinhala.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Thread Hijacked by Heinz. By the way there is one thing produced by Maldives which is eaten raw. What is that Guderian ??

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Hahaha! Its funny watching you wriggle around instead of admitting you were wrong. So according to you the J20 and T50 are tech demonstrators? They will never see production? Tell me, do you still stand by your comment that they are both tech demonstrators? I've given you verifyable fact, please, do us all a favor and check before you rant on about prototypes and tech demonstrators. You are derailing the thread.
This is where you are making the mistake, Also if don`t know shop ranting and trolling hopelessly..

I don`t have to look back what i said, I stand what i said, You cannot GOOGLE for my qestion because it something very basic..

Either you replay straight what i asked in #137, Or don`t reply or you can ask, Any more of this BS will be reported next time..

nimo_cn

Country flag
Calling it the largest helicopter in Asia is definitely inaccurate since Russia does have something more magnificent, but one has to wonder why does an Indian seem to be more offended than Russians.

cir

The interior view of China's AC313 helicopter cockpit.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Calling it the largest helicopter in Asia is definitely inaccurate since Russia does have something more magnificent, but one has to wonder why does an Indian seem to be more offended than Russians.
No, it is accurate. Only Chinese can be the largest copied model.

cir

Simple。

Try hard as they may, our Indian friends are incapable of making one iota of a thing。

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am afraid that would not be quite close to the fact that Indians are irked about the fact that the Chinese claim that they have the largest or the best of everything in the world.

In fact, one appreciates those which are facts.

However, what is important to us, is FACTS and not fantasies.

Russia is an Eurasian nation and most part of its landmass is in Asia. For historical convenience of Europeans they were clubbed to show that they are European since it would affect their racial attitude that Europe rules the waves. However, in actuality, Russia was more Asia and less Europe.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Simple。

Try hard as they may, our Indian friends are incapable of making one iota of a thing。

They will import from China at throw away price.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles