China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Terrorists defined by Indians.
And this is the point Indian posters have been making throughout this thread. Paki scum like Ajmal Kasab who kill Indians are not terrorists because it is an "Indian definition" of terrorist/terrorism. People like Hafiz Saeed who openly strut about calling for nuclear war and Jehad against India are not terrorists in your eyes.

Who is the hypocrite now? Are you still surprised at Indians' statements in this thread?

AprilLyrics

is that the evidence that our govt called kasab and company as freedom fighters.

ur link is from foreign sites.

i have given ur my link,with video.the official TV station of china.

so,which is more reliable do u think?

we do cooperate with pakistan.us cooperate with pakistan,too.that doesnt means we consider Mumbai terrorists r freedom fighters.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
why we cannot support pakistan?pakistan is a kind country.American also cooperate with pakistan.why we cannot?

i know.our cooperation made india feel unsafe. this is the policy of government. u can hate our government.

but how can u treat those criminal who kidnapped 2 person and killed 1 policeman as heros?
pakistan is my ass country :laugh:

RedDragon

You cannot support Pakistan because any support you provide to Pakistan will be used to kill Indians and harm India.

Pakistan is a rogue nation that is strutting about even today, because of the nukes that you guys provided to their failed nation.

We cannot force you to stop your support to Pakistan, but incidents like this one will keep happening in future, as long as you keep open borders with that country. Then you will understand what we have been facing from Pakistan all these years.
Be logical please.

nimo_cn

Country flag
right.but there is still a different between mumbai and this time.

the event in mumbai is terrorist attack.

the event in china this time is,um,i dont know it is a terrorist attack or just a kidnap crime.maybe the 7 criminal just wanted money or sth.
No fundamental differences at all.

In both cases, bad guys were trying to harm innocent people.

The only difference here is that we stopped them by eliminating them before they could, whereas Indians failed to accomplish that for being too incompetent. But that difference doesn't make terrorists in China freedom fighters.

natarajan

bhadra
Whatever they call,we(GOI) is never going to hang kasab and keep spending tax payers money(18 crores till now) i dont bother whatever name you call(terrorist or freedom fighter ) when you are treating him as guest and even freedom fighters are living without food

RedDragon

why we cannot support pakistan?pakistan is a kind country.American also cooperate with pakistan.why we cannot?

i know.our cooperation made india feel unsafe. this is the policy of government. u can hate our government.

but how can u treat those criminal who kidnapped 2 person and killed 1 policeman as heros?
The country is a kind country, but surely not all of the people are kind, after all, where the terrorist of this action are trained,

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Here comes the truth now... by declaring Pakistan a "kind" state you simply supported and self-contradicted yourself.Now nothing is left to prove.Your definition of Kind is derived from communist dictionary.
US supported Pak in the past and see what has happened today to US itself.So you want to be in the same state.You would definitely recieve more trouble since you got your borders with pakistan unlike US who can run away anytime.
You are a terrorist supporter so don't cry as we can't be "kind" like you ever.No wonder China is creating more and more enemies today.
Just making one thing clear, we got no sympathy to ANYONE who kills any single innocent.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Guys, most of these are terrorists. While there IS some amount of crackdown in China, Xingjiang's extremist radicals are somewhat similar to the pigs that we had in J&K in the 90s (thank goodness now most of them have been exterminated). Remember, on jihad China is virtually on the same page as we are.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Be logical please.
Google it if you don't believe me. That is the truth.

The country is a kind country, but surely not all of the people are kind, after all, where the terrorist of this action are trained,
Finally, some Chinese are starting to see the results of having an open relationship with a nation like Pakistan. If your country wakes up before it is too late, there is still hope for your Uighur regions.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The CNN article seems to be neutral, with statements from both officials and advocates for Uighurs. Few of the ensuing responses here link back to statements in the original article.

nimo_cn

Country flag
And this is the point Indian posters have been making throughout this thread. Paki scum like Ajmal Kasab who kill Indians are not terrorists because it is an "Indian definition" of terrorist/terrorism. People like Hafiz Saeed who openly strut about calling for nuclear war and Jehad against India are not terrorists in your eyes.

Who is the hypocrite now? Are you still surprised at Indians' statements in this thread?
I should say both of us. But I am not the one who started threads to glorify terrroists, be them in China or in India.

KS

Bye bye DFI
To be fair to the chinis, they seem to be kidnappers and deserved what they got... Don't we wish the same in the case of Kandahar hijackers ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, most of these are terrorists. While there IS some amount of crackdown in China, Xingjiang's extremist radicals are somewhat similar to the pigs that we had in J&K in the 90s (thank goodness now most of them have been exterminated). Remember, on jihad China is virtually on the same page as we are.
Agreed. I'm willing to believe that these guys were involved in subversive activities of one kind or another.

Our method is to arrest them, bring them on trial on government expense, etc. etc. - Chinese prefer to just shoot them dead.

But seriously, the open borders with Pakistan and this taller-deeper stuff is going to hurt the Chinese. They will come to their senses sooner or later.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I should say both of us. But I am not the one who started threads to glorify terrroists, be them in China or in India.
I support the changing of the title to "China, Uighurs offer different account of deadly shooting" - the same as in the article.

AprilLyrics

i understand.

some people in this thread just want a reprisal.

and what i can tell u guys is,chinese official media cosider Mumbai attack is a terrorist attack,like 9.11.also,i have given the evidience earlier.

KS

Bye bye DFI
i understand.

some people in this thread just want a reprisal.

and what i can tell u guys is,chinese official media cosider Mumbai attack is a terrorist attack,like 9.11.also,i have given the evidience earlier.
But still bailed out Hafiz Sayed in UN.... great

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Agreed. I'm willing to believe that these guys were involved in subversive activities of one kind or another.

Our method is to arrest them, bring them on trial on government expense, etc. etc. - Chinese prefer to just shoot them dead.

But seriously, the open borders with Pakistan and this taller-deeper stuff is going to hurt the Chinese. They will come to their senses sooner or later.

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep quite...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles