China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I protest, Moderator should change the title of this thread, this is misleading and insulting.
Protest? Why not tell us to "SHUT UP" like many of your leaders told before.
"China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims" and that's a fact.You are the ones which called terrorists like Kasab as freedom fighters but when it came on you today you are crying now. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
this has nothing to do with my english. i know my english is not good.but this is not the point.

the point is,u have prejudice on chinese people. u r not a kind man.

this is simply crime.but in ur title,i see u foment dissension between Han chinese and uighur chinese.also,u foment dissension between chinese and muslims.even u had war with pakistan,we never said indians hated muslims.
When Kasab killed 180 innocent unarmed odd people your govt called Kasab and Company as freedom fighters and also supported Pakistan.... now you are expecting us to be "Kind"... Han's so called love for Tibbetians,Uighur is now an open secret.
Shame on you.

masterofsea

It is well known that Chinese even defended the attackers on Mumbai and called those terrorists as freedom fighters.
Never saw in chinese media that mumbai terrorist were called freedom fighters. if you know something about china,you should know that chinese gov. never use the term "freedom".

niharjhatn

They have killed a policeman.

No matter who they are, no matter where they come from, if they mess with us, they will be punished. Zero tolerance.

And if you Indians like what Ray said "Guests are God" to welcome guest like this, it is your freedom to enjoy them but do not require China to do the same.
One person presumably killed a policeman? Unless all seven shot and the bullets converged at once?

By your justice, the guy who killed the policeman should be punished, killed even - fine... but how come 7 happened to be killed?

But how can ANYONE possibly justify that this punishment was in ANY WAY just, or even legal? even if one, or all, were to be ultimately executed by a jury, the whole point of the judicial system is that it gives the opportunity for all parties to speak.

Ultimately, the box score reads: 1 policeman killed. 7 Uighars killed. No hostages killed.

Unless the police summoned the power of the kamikaze or Zeus's thunderbolt to neatly dispatch the uighar 'terrorists' than I am leaning on what is suggested by the article that indeed there may have been trumped up charges, and the "hostage" was simply used as an excuse to kill the Uighars.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Never saw in chinese media that mumbai terrorist were called freedom fighters. if you know something about china,you should know that chinese gov. never use the term "freedom".
No wonder chinese govt don't use "freedom" since there is none allowed at all inside its territory.Anyone saying "freedom" would be perished overnight. :lol:

nimo_cn

Country flag
It is well known that Chinese even defended the attackers on Mumbai and called those terrorists as freedom fighters.
It is well known Indians have always been calling terrorists in other countries as freedom fighters, terrorists inside India as terrorists.

AprilLyrics

maybe some fanboys would say that.but the government,and most people never say that.in CCTV,they say:孟买恐怖袭击(MUmbai terrorism attack or sth like taht).u must be misleaded by some media.

孟买恐怖袭击血案纪实 印度的"9·11"_视频中国_中国网

see this web and video.see CCTV4? with 孟买恐怖袭击 below.

masterofsea

No wonder chinese govt don't use "freedom" since there is none allowed at all inside its territory.Anyone saying "freedom" would be perished overnight. :lol:
The point I want you guys know is that China never viewed the Mumbai terrorists as good people. Your perspectivet in pos #22 is not right. It should be your misleading media's fault.

ice berg

The mods should close this kind threads. It serves no purpose other than flamebait and trolling. Want to see the evidence? Starting from the name of the title(deliberately changed to inflame reactions) and so far two pages of flamming and trolling.

niharjhatn

India is not a good place for you to practise democracy.
Coz you equate a privately run forum with a democracy?? :toilet:

Stop taking this off topic and into another pissing match as soon as anything that somehow insults the sensibilities of the chinese posters here pops up.

AprilLyrics

When Kasab killed 180 innocent unarmed odd people your govt called Kasab and Company as freedom fighters and also supported Pakistan.... now you are expecting us to be "Kind"... Han's so called love for Tibbetians,Uighur is now an open secret.
Shame on you.
i know nothing about kasab.give me the evidence that our govt called kasab and company as freedom fighters.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It is well known Indians have always been calling terrorists in other countries as freedom fighters, terrorists inside India as terrorists.
It is also a well known FACT that any voice inside China which is not in line with communist govt is supressed and killed overnight and his organs sold without his/her permission.But today we ALL can see what's happening in Tibet and Xinjiang and the truth is coming out.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Coz you equate a privately run forum with a democracy?? :toilet:

Stop taking this off topic and into another pissing match as soon as anything that somehow insults the sensibilities of the chinese posters here pops up.
If you can't even practise democracy at a private-run forum, how could we expect you to do that somewhere else?

The way you run this forum speaks volumes of the way you run the country.

nimo_cn

Country flag
It is also a well known FACT that any voice inside China which is not in line with communist govt is supressed and killed overnight and his organs sold without his/her permission.But today we ALL can see what's happening in Tibet and Xinjiang and the truth is coming out.
If we show any mercy to the teorrists inside China, Shanghai will be the next Mumbai, no one wants to see that except Indians. That is why they are crying when we are doing everything to prevent that from happening.

Cry as hard as you can, we kill as many terrorists as we can. Be it Tibet, Xinjiang.

RedDragon

One person presumably killed a policeman? Unless all seven shot and the bullets converged at once?

By your justice, the guy who killed the policeman should be punished, killed even - fine... but how come 7 happened to be killed?

But how can ANYONE possibly justify that this punishment was in ANY WAY just, or even legal? even if one, or all, were to be ultimately executed by a jury, the whole point of the judicial system is that it gives the opportunity for all parties to speak.

Ultimately, the box score reads: 1 policeman killed. 7 Uighars killed. No hostages killed.

Unless the police summoned the power of the kamikaze or Zeus's thunderbolt to neatly dispatch the uighar 'terrorists' than I am leaning on what is suggested by the article that indeed there may have been trumped up charges, and the "hostage" was simply used as an excuse to kill the Uighars.
If you prefer 7 innocent Indians to 1 terrorist, like what happened in Mumbai, it is you choice. Do not require us to do the same. What I preferred is 0 on our side and 100 on terrorist side.

niharjhatn

If you can't even practise democracy at a private-run forum, how could we expect you to do that somewhere else?

The way you run this forum speaks volumes of the way you run the country.
Right then, perhaps we should have a vote as to whether the topic should stay or go... right? I imagine the chinese posters will vote for the topic to be removed (on grounds that they somehow feel insulted 7 Uighars were killed by Chinese Police in a very suspect shootout), whilst the rest of us...

Secondly, NO ONE here 'runs' the country. Get off your bloody high horse and your snide and cynical ways. No need to somehow turn around and start bashing India again mate. I daresay other forums will cater better to your needs.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i know nothing about kasab.give me the evidence that our govt called kasab and company as freedom fighters.
You should not enlighten yourself so much...let me spoon feed you like your communist govt does each day... Kasab was a brave Paki freedom fighter who fought to save his poor parents and half a dozen siblings from hunger and accepted money from ISI and killed 180 innocent unarmed people in India with his AK-47.He recieved a medal of honour from ISI and would recieve 72 virgins in heaven.Right now he is in Indian jail and crying to see his mommy and behaving like mental.
Your blind support for Pakistan is ENOUGH to label you the BIGGEST terrorist supporting nation on earth.

nimo_cn

Country flag
maybe some fanboys would say that.but the government,and most people never say that.in CCTV,they say:孟买恐怖袭击(MUmbai terrorism attack or sth like taht).u must be misleaded by some media.

孟买恐怖袭击血案纪实 印度的"9·11"_视频中国_中国网

see this web and video.see CCTV4? with 孟买恐怖袭击 below.
It is so ironical for CCTV to mourn the deaths of the Indians in the Mumbai, while the same Indians are expecting similar incidents to happen in China.

Pathetic CCTV.

RedDragon

1 to 7 is still too high. What I preferred is what USA do now, whenever know the terrorist plan an action, attack them before the terrorist lauch the action. But we still don't have this ability.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles