China kicked out of Libya Reconstruction

Adux

Country flag
poor guy, I dont know u r doing all those for just 50 cent.
btw, why those militia not complain india?
Hey chicom, still havent got your two yuans from the PLA! Ouch little ****!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
no one can touch those money, unless we had our share.
we r just waiting someone bring money to us,. if they have another to defrozen those money, then go head.
Who will bring money to you? No one... you will be lucky to recover anything in court. I hope you have insurance on all those bombed out infrastructure projects.

amitkriit

Is this me or has anybody else noticed the fake "Superpower" arrogance of the Chinese contributors? Have they been brainwashed to such an extent by the ChinCom media? I think China will be responsible for the next big war. Question is who will take their side? I guess those on top of the "Failed States" list.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Throwing money around is only one third of being a World Power. China has been unable or at least unwilling to use political and military clout to get her way unlike Sarkozy who stakes his claim and makes it happen. China being a Super Power is a step up from where she is if she used all three elements of foreign power like France. Foreign policy of China is based on shakey legs, dictatorial and resource rich regimes that can be kicked from power in an instant. She played her hand against France and lost all over Africa. Time for India to start pulling some muscle and get the rest of Chinese out of the Dark Continent. France and India alone can run the show.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Is this me or has anybody else noticed the fake "Superpower" arrogance of the Chinese contributors? Have they been brainwashed to such an extent by the ChinCom media? I think China will be responsible for the next big war. Question is who will take their side? I guess those on top of the "Failed States" list.
A kind of loose 'alliance' is developing among China, Pakistan and North Korea. We all know the 'taller-deeper' China-Pakistani equation. But fewer people are aware that China helped Pakistan obtain North Korean missile tech, which was painted green and presented as "indigenous". :shocked:

This "axis" among these three nations reminds me of another axis in the late 1930s, which the whole world ganged up against, and crushed to pieces. :namaste:

Adux

Country flag
I have been talking about that for a while now, these little **** pinhead chicoms, with some useless American Treasury bonds, who actually got a some serious ass whopping from tiny inconsequential country like Vietnam, two times over wants us to throw arrogance at us, and not to forget two times from India at Nathu La, Idiots these little twats are.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Then the General Assembly will simply roll over you. It isn't the UNSC where you have a veto... that is why it is called GENERAL. :lol:

BTW, the only thing smooth is your soft Chinese butt hitting the curb. Now it has a nice road rash.

Then don't just complain at China, and go head to deforzen the money and sit inside the UN building.

I am willing to see what that will happen?LOL

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Then don't just complain at China, and go head to deforzen the money and sit inside the UN building.

I am willing to see what that will happen?LOL
It will be funny when Libya charges you with breech of the UN arms embargo and the majority of the assembly agree. You get no veto there and you could face your own sanctions if you don't hand over Libyan money.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
It will be funny when Libya charges you with breech of the UN arms embargo and the majority of the assembly agree. You get no veto there and you could face your own sanctions if you don't hand over Libyan money.
It only happens in ur wet dream.

U got nothing to lose , but think about EU the founder of the war. They will not do such thing to risk their money.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Short term pain for China. Libya needs more from China than China needs Libya. Libya's new government will show some good gestures towards western countries such as knuckle-head France and UK initially, but once they get fully control of the country that no longer need assistance, they will soon turn their back to their formal allies like many Arabian countries did, and seek the highest bidder.

China has money and doesn't play by the rule. Soon Libya will be full of Chinese companies again. Let's wait to see.

prc commie so far has made a lot of money selling tic-toc kinda stuff - now theyre trying to go big time supporting regimes etc
all it takes is for the US led world ( of which india is increasingly a part and even france is gradually subscribing to after decades of reluctance ) is to decide a few things about prc-commie and the economic equation can be very different

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
prc commie so far has made a lot of money selling tic-toc kinda stuff - now theyre trying to go big time supporting regimes etc
all it takes is for the US led world ( of which india is increasingly a part and even france is gradually subscribing to after decades of reluctance ) is to decide a few things about prc-commie and the economic equation can be very different

Too late, We r ready now.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It only happens in ur wet dream.

U got nothing to lose , but think about EU the founder of the war. They will not do such thing to risk their money.
So why is the NTC threatening they will? They have their own leverage over China like $20 billion in investments of its own and the backing of Western and Arab states. If China wants to recoup its investment, it has to play ball or any hardball they try to play will crack China's own nuts. You already missed the gravy train by backing the losing horse, don't get run over by it. :lol:

sob

Mod
Country flag
no one can touch those money, unless we had our share.
we r just waiting someone bring money to us,. if they have another to defrozen those money, then go head.
It is not Chinese money that you will get your share. In most cases it was the oil payments to Libya by European countries, that were frozen. They are just waiting for the new Govt. to be installed, and then money will flow.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
So why is the NTC threatening they will? They have their own leverage over China like $20 billion in investments of its own and the backing of Western and Arab states. If China wants to recoup its investment, it has to play ball or any hardball they try to play will crack China's own nuts. You already missed the gravy train by backing the losing horse, don't get run over by it. :lol:
Why? LoL ,becoz they cant do anything about it without China. Otherwise , they dont need to "threaten" .LOL

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is not Chinese money that you will get your share. In most cases it was the oil payments to Libya by European countries, that were frozen. They are just waiting for the new Govt. to be installed, and then money will flow.
The money we r looking for is mush more than that.

agentperry

Why? LoL ,becoz they cant do anything about it without China. Otherwise , they dont need to "threaten" .LOL
what they cant do anything without china. cant they drill oil without you? cant they make road without you? cant they produce electricity without you? your country is not only nation to produce machinery( in case of low quality and cheap machinery you are no doubt on top).
libya's future rest on NTC which is backed by NATO not communist party of china. after knowing that you tried to help out their enemy no 1 gaddafi, they are bound to KICK YOU OUT.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
what they cant do anything without china. cant they drill oil without you? cant they make road without you? cant they produce electricity without you? your country is not only nation to produce machinery( in case of low quality and cheap machinery you are no doubt on top).
libya's future rest on NTC which is backed by NATO not communist party of china. after knowing that you tried to help out their enemy no 1 gaddafi, they are bound to KICK YOU OUT.
Just as I said before, u have nothing to lose if they do that, but think about EU,the founder of the war. U can't dicide for them,but EU.

agentperry

Just as I said before, u have nothing to lose if they do that, but think about EU,the founder of the war. U can't dicide for them,but EU.
in the same council from which china was thrown out, India is invited. usa highlighted India's possible contribution in placing democracy practice in libya. you have money trapped in libya but that doesnt guarantee place in council for reconstruction of libya.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
in the same council from which china was thrown out, India is invited. usa highlighted India's possible contribution in placing democracy practice in libya. you have money trapped in libya but that doesnt guarantee place in council for reconstruction of libya.
Then ,why do u think they " threaten"?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles