China kicked out of Libya Reconstruction

agentperry

china has money but only china has money!!! no
others too have money... and libya can be rebuild with the help of arab nations.

debasree

Country flag
Short term pain for China. Libya needs more from China than China needs Libya. Libya's new government will show some good gestures towards western countries such as knuckle-head France and UK initially, but once they get fully control of the country that no longer need assistance, they will soon turn their back to their formal allies like many Arabian countries did, and seek the highest bidder.

China has money and doesn't play by the rule. Soon Libya will be full of Chinese companies again. Let's wait to see.
looks like u are very optimistic but future can be very nasty for urs country in middle east and africa,the rate ,the evil dictatorshio is ousted from those area,urs whole investment can be gone up in smoke and about un u are bubbling up urself,ur still not so powerfull

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
UN membership is decided in the General Assembly, not the Security Council so you got nothing. They already have enough support to be recognised.
LOL?how about China deny it?LOL.
BTW,our speak person said " things will be smooth , if we see the money"/水到渠成

Last edited:

agentperry

more important is that despite europes sweeteing relations with china in past one decade... china is KICKED OUT... waiting to see how things move forward...

Tronic

LOL, if EU dont show us money(and some south asia policy),we certenly will.LOL
Talk is cheap. As I said, try it. China acts as a tiger sitting on a heap of US dollars. :D The US can turn that heap of money into useless paper whenever it wishes.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
West are no saints here...the leader in this rebellion is a terrorist.

He has attended terrorist camps in pakistan and afghanistan. West will support anyone who toes there line.

agentperry

one after another army run arab nations falling down. with or without the help of west... whole of the mineral rich mid-east is down... i dun know how its goin on in such a synchronized manner

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Talk is cheap. As I said, try it. China acts as a tiger sitting on a heap of US dollars. :D The US can turn that heap of money into useless paper whenever it wishes.
LOL, can you hear the complain form those militias about China?then , you must know what China is doing.LOL

Oracle

I have a question to all you Chinese posters other than some. What is it with you all & LOL & one liners. Is that what you could translate from google?

* shivers *

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have a question to all you Chinese posters other than some. What is it with you all & LOL & one liners. Is that what you could translate from google?

* shivers *
emmmm, I just cant stop laughing. My bad. :)

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Too bad, Mr. 50 cent. Trolling won't fetch you any money in here. Try posting in communist propaganda forums. That's where you earn.
poor guy, I dont know u r doing all those for just 50 cent.
btw, why those militia not complain india?

agentperry

china fall when ever it turned arrogant from astute thinker... may i consider chinese guys loling around as arrogance and over confidence....

Tronic

West are no saints here...the leader in this rebellion is a terrorist.

He has attended terrorist camps in pakistan and afghanistan. West will support anyone who toes there line.
Yes. The West literally destroyed all genuine secular and democratic movements in the middle east, and has a old habit of supporting despots and right wing nut jobs.

sob

Mod
Country flag
On UN mandate Western countries had frozen Billions of Dollars of Libyan assets, most of them cash. Once the new regime takes over the money will be gradually released, and who gets thew contract is not a puzzle for all.

Also videos of Rebels ecstatically kissing the Stars and Stripes would have gladdened many a heart in the White House and Pentagon. Chinese have backed the wrong horse this time, and will have to wriggle out of the mess. India also with it's ambiguous stand will have to work very hard to get some morsels off the table.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
On UN mandate Western countries had frozen Billions of Dollars of Libyan assets, most of them cash. Once the new regime takes over the money will be gradually released, and who gets thew contract is not a puzzle for all.

Also videos of Rebels ecstatically kissing the Stars and Stripes would have gladdened many a heart in the White House and Pentagon. Chinese have backed the wrong horse this time, and will have to wriggle out of the mess. India also with it's ambiguous stand will have to work very hard to get some morsels off the table.
no one can touch those money, unless we had our share.
we r just waiting someone bring money to us,. if they have another to defrozen those money, then go head.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
LOL?how about China deny it?LOL.
BTW,our speak person said " things will be smooth , if we see the money"/水到渠成
Then the General Assembly will simply roll over you. It isn't the UNSC where you have a veto... that is why it is called GENERAL. :lol:

BTW, the only thing smooth is your soft Chinese butt hitting the curb. Now it has a nice road rash.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles